Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers (19738 Views)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / 6 ways Nigerian Lecturers,frustrate their student. / Why Are Nigerian Lecturers Wicked To Their Students? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Fynestboi: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
fynestboi: A University in Uganda, the Islamic University Mbale, Uganda has requested to the Nigerian authorities for fifty-seven lecturers in various fields.

The request is sequel to a bilateral agreement signed between Nigeria and the Republic of Uganda last month.

In the agreement Nigeria renewed its pact to assist the East African country with skilled personnel
Director-General of the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps (TAC) Dr. Pius Osunyikanmi in an interview said the written request was submitted through the Nigerian Embassy in Kampalla.
Osunyikanmi said that the request of the Islamic University which was made through its Vice-Rector, Dr. Mouhamad Mpezamihigo is in the area of Engineering, Law, Medicine and Education.
According to him his office “had also received a deluge of requests from various sectors in Uganda with many calling for the deployment of classroom teachers to curb the shortfall in the number of teaching personnel in the East African country.

The university, Osunyikanmi has not less than 200 Nigerian students in its enrollment presently.

He pointed out that beneficiaries of the scheme who would be recruited across the country and be deployed next January are mainly first degree holders with 3 years experience.

Osunyikanmi however said TAC is finding it difficult enlisting Doctorate Degree holders in the scheme as the amount they are to receive is below the industry standard in Nigeria.
He noted that a lot of requests from majority of African countries are for PhD holders.

Osunyikanmi pointed out that TAC would make a request to President Goodluck Jonathan to approve increase in the stipend for Senior Lecturers to meet the demand of the countries.

The DG said that “the request from our brothers for our assistance is massive. In fact, less than a month after we renewed the pact with Uganda, we have got about 150 requests.

“This scheme is mutually beneficial to us in Nigeria and those countries we are deploying to. With it, we feel proud of playing our role which is also exposing our youths to outside practices.

SoUrCe

1 Like

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Olastep1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
...lol
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by bionicdude(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
i hope they will not introduce sorting there in uganda

14 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Our lecturers are equal to the task, goodluck to them.

5 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
m
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by opylas(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yeah, "lol", thrz no better comment.
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by kingarizona(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by alotofgrace(m): 1:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
yes o....gud thing can come out of nazareth...we dont cherish our own
sad
buh ma fia be say make deh nor form ASUU for dia
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by QMark: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Those who need them are calling for them...

I hope Ugandans can afford how much an average Nigerian lecturer charges for his handout.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by plainmirror(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
A blind man is about to lead a one-eyed man

8 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by dridowu: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Porting Time Things
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Y is dz thread on front page
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by DEngineer(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Naija, always in the news.
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by iykemoney90(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
They will go there and display naija talent...sorting
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Codedrock(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
D-Engineer:
Naija, always in the news.
ABI O.. WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AFRICA..

3 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Olugbenger(m): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2013

In the agreement Nigeria renewed its pact to assist the East African country with skilled personnel

oh.Need i say more.
grin grin grin grin

Excellent development. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by nerodenero: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
Despite all these crises confronting our educational sector, Uganda still seek our assistance!!! It means that if the educational sector is overhauled and repositioned,the sky isn't the limit for us.

1 Like

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by theplanmaker: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Uganda own don finish, them go begin block for their Skool now ooo.
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Iaz93: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
I pity;
1. Female students
2. Students' pocket

angryangry
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by anselm791(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hahahahahahahahhahah, wetin? Haven't you heard 'misery' loves company? At least no be only us go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
uganda home of idi amin the great

1 Like

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
At least ASUU won't find their way there.
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by joshuaidibia(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Next 2maro u'll hear that uganda universities are on strike.
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Big4wig(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Humans are the only creatures in the world, who cut down trees, make paper from it and then write, "SAVE TREES" on it!".

#BIGWIG

10 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by TBD(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
one eye man is a king in the land of blind peoples... naija
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by joshuaidibia(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
essy daniels: Y is dz thread on front page
becos i need to knw. #are u satisfied?#
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by dasparrow: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
@Post

Uganda just made a terrible mistake. Most Nigerian lecturers are perverts and molesters who pressure their female students to sleep with them in exchange for grades. Ugandans better rethink their decision before Nigerian male lecturers begin to defile their daughters who are in the university. I have said my own.

6 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by adtiezy1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning.

After dusting themselves off, the nun and the priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, the priest spoke. "Well, sister, this looks pretty grim."

"I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it's likely that we can survive more than a day or two."

"I agree. Sister... since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Father."

"I have never seen a woman's breasts and I wonder if I might see yours."

"Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm." The nun opened her habit and the priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting on their beauty.

"Sister, would you mind if I touched them?"

She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

"Father, may I ask something of you?"

"Yes, Sister?"

"I have never seen a man's pen!s. May I see yours?"

"I suppose that would be OK," the priest replied, lifting his robe.

"Oh, Father, may I touch it?"

This time the priest consented and after a few minutes of handling he was sporting a huge erection.

"Sister, you know that if I insert my pen!s in the right place, it can give life."

"Is that really true, Father?"

"Yes, it is, Sister."

Oh, Father, that's wonderful. Stick it in the camel and let's get the hell out of here!" - See more at: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/joke-of-day-give-it-life.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.agF1ORx8.dpuf grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by cashkidisback1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin grin.ASUU tinz wil start hapenin there
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by AbuMikey(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
cool
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by cashkidisback1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
adtiezy1: A nun and a priest were crossing the Sahara desert on a camel. On the third day out the camel suddenly dropped dead without warning.

After dusting themselves off, the nun and the priest surveyed their situation. After a long period of silence, the priest spoke. "Well, sister, this looks pretty grim."

"I know, Father. In fact, I don't think it's likely that we can survive more than a day or two."

"I agree. Sister... since we are unlikely to make it out of here alive, will you do something for me?"

"Anything, Father."

"I have never seen a woman's breasts and I wonder if I might see yours."

"Well, under the circumstances I don't see that it would do any harm." The nun opened her habit and the priest enjoyed the sight of her shapely breasts, commenting on their beauty.

"Sister, would you mind if I touched them?"

She consented and he fondled them for several minutes.

"Father, may I ask something of you?"

"Yes, Sister?"

"I have never seen a man's pen!s. May I see yours?"

"I suppose that would be OK," the priest replied, lifting his robe.

"Oh, Father, may I touch it?"

This time the priest consented and after a few minutes of handling he was sporting a huge erection.

"Sister, you know that if I insert my pen!s in the right place, it can give life."

"Is that really true, Father?"

"Yes, it is, Sister."

Oh, Father, that's wonderful. Stick it in the camel and let's get the hell out of here!" - See more at: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/joke-of-day-give-it-life.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.agF1ORx8.dpuf grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Uganda Varsity Requests For Nigerian Lecturers by Edipee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
plainmirror: A blind man is about to lead a one-eyed man
What is ur point now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survey: Nigerians Most Educated In The U.S! / Ten Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnic / What Are My Chances Of Making First Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.