Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) (52097 Views)

Wizkid's Shola Ogudu Wants To Confess (pic) / Yoruba Actress Sola Sobowale (Toyin Tomato) Stunning New Photo / Yoruba Movie Stars, Shola Shobowale And Doris Simon, On RED Carpte (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by baseera(f): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
And how does dat end ASUU strike
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
I love Shola Shobowale especially in the movie, "Christ in me"

She is one of the best actresses in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by basty: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin

Shei, so woman dey smoke weed, na who dey bear Toy in Atarodo? wetin you smoke we cover yah eyes. Na wah o. I pity the guy wey go marry you.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by AKMoney1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Omo i don laugh so tey tears dey drop from my eyes. On a more serious note, is this suppose to be a joke thread or what? Abeg make we open another thread take iron this argument out........ Toyin Tomato Vs Toyin Potato and Toyin Tatase Vs Toyin Atarodo hahaha NL peeps no go kill me ooo hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by kudiice(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chimax15: Lesbi sugar mummy and Daughter
sad

Are you high, or just incredibly stupid?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ishilove: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
ATMC:
ishi, come to
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' - ( sticky )
Hokay
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
basty:

Shei, so woman dey smoke weed, na who dey bear Toy in Atarodo? wetin you smoke we cover yah eyes. Na wah o. I pity the guy wey go marry you.
Behold, folks, a shining example of the sorry state of Nigeria's educational system

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Gigastar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Shola Shobowale and Toyin Adegbola are both called Toyin tomato but Toyin Adegbola is popularly known as Toyin tomato

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Pregnant Boy!]Wow! So sweet, so Geneveive Nnaji got to meet
legend actress Sola Sobowale AKA ‘Toyin Tomato’
at the Nollywood at 20 event on sunday, she was
starstruck, she was so happy to meet her idol and
she was also famzing her sef. Its good to know
some celebs still get starstruck after seeing
another celeb…

FYI: Sola Sobowale is and played the character of Toyin Tomato in superstory, while Toyin Adegbola Is and played
the character of Asewo to r
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
[[quote author=Pregnant Boy!]Wow! So sweet, so Geneveive Nnaji got to meet
legend actress Sola Sobowale AKA ‘Toyin Tomato’
at the Nollywood at 20 event on sunday, she was
starstruck, she was so happy to meet her idol and
she was also famzing her sef. Its good to know
some celebs still get starstruck after seeing
another celeb…

FYI: Sola Sobowale is and played the character of Toyin Tomato in superstory, while Toyin Adegbola Is and played
the character of Asewo to r/quote]
tot u sed u are not d same as silverdam??
Ok, may thunder fire u if u are liar.
Gay oshi
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
issorait!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Ashmark(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
jassie:

From which of the mental institutions did you 3 escape? Shey na Aro or Yaba left, which 1? cheesy

Sola Sobowale is Toyin Tomato. She featured as Toyin Tomato in the first edition of Wale Adenuga's Super Story.

http://www..com/talk/topic178486.0.html

Shola Sobowale is not Toyin Tomato...Copy that
Asewo to re Mecca Is also called Toyin tomato, incase you know her.....If Sola is called Toyin tomato in any movie, that means she's d fake Toyin tomato...Copy that
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Livinusc(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
ms_pee: Toyin tomato ko, toyin tatase ni! undecided
make i continue with my fufu with hot ogbono soup joor.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Sike(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
tchidi:

No! He is Toyin Atarodo! Toyin Tomato's friend!! angry grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by meforyou1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Is toyin tomato not the woman in checkmate and fuji's house of commotion? This is definitely not her
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
kudi ice:
Are you high, or just incredibly stupid?
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
paparazzi1987: Is this the FRONT-PAGE ?
Its the backpack.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
AK Money: Omo i don laugh so tey tears dey drop from my eyes. On a more serious note, is this suppose to be a joke thread or what? Abeg make we open another thread take iron this argument out........ Toyin Tomato Vs Toyin Potato and Toyin Tatase Vs Toyin Atarodo hahaha NL peeps no go kill me ooo hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What of Tope Alubosa?
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by ajasa4link: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
me_for_you: Is toyin tomato not the woman in checkmate and fuji's house of commotion? This is definitely not her
u mean ngozi nwosu?.... she's not jor.. the real toyin tomato is Shola shobowale!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by kayking01(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
U got it right!
jassie:

From which of the mental institutions did you 3 escape? Shey na Aro or Yaba left, which 1? cheesy

Sola Sobowale is Toyin Tomato. She featured as Toyin Tomato in the first edition of Wale Adenuga's Super Story.

http://www..com/talk/topic178486.0.html
those guys claiming she is nt Toyin tomato were stil in their mummy's womb wen she acted the play.......

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
ajasa4link: u mean ngozi nwosu?.... she's not jor.. the real toyin tomato is Shola shobowale!
na lie!!!the real toyin tomato is fathia balogun. grin
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by fairygeh(f): 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
This thread is so funny.you go fear argument now on top toyin tomato.Abegi

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
buh I hear say they don cut her head for saudi for drug trafficking(I mean sola sunbowale)
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by ajasa4link: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
hopelink1: buh I hear say they don cut her head for saudi for drug trafficking(I mean sola sunbowale)
Yeah,she bought a new head when she got back to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
basty:

oº°˚ shush!! Who needs your pity? undecided undecided
Go for a humour upgrade mbok!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Trailii: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
mama-gee:
I love Shola Shobowale especially in the movie, "Christ in me"

She is one of the best actresses in Nollywood.
yes I totally agree wit you on dis. She is d best actress ever, in yoruba nollywood. I can remember diamond ring christ in me, oh father oh daughter.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by barcaboi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hakerbamii: sola sobowale is not toyin tomato! Guy, u nid to go and sleep again.
oversabi go kill u; madafker.....who com be toyin tomato?....ITK
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
hopelink1: buh I hear say they don cut her head for saudi for drug trafficking(I mean sola sunbowale)
yeah that's true,she had to go and buy another head from klinford orji the human body seller!!!oponu!!!oniranu!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by delpee(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
She acted in one of the earliest super story films and yes, she was toyin tomato the lady who dealt mercilessly with men in the movie. Shes a great actress and she's based in the UK with her family- happily married in fact.
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
delpee: She acted in one of the earliest super story films and yes, she was toyin tomato the lady who dealt mercilessly with men in the movie. Shes a great actress and she's based in the UK with her family- happily married in fact.
clap for urself for sharing the info!!!!for that reason I will give u a gift

I will give you omo sachet soap!!!
Re: Genevieve & Shola Shobowale (Toyin Tomato) by chiefololade: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
This is Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re Mecca...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.