Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour (636 Views)

Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by peteregwu(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
'OGA' MONDAY MOCKED TO HONOUR

Before I came to the Lords Chosen, I had nothing. By the time joined the church in the yeat 2012, I bought the Chosen apron with the caption, "FROM SORROW TO JOY" and began to spot it. Then my business colleagues in the market began to make mockery of me because of the apron I do put. They went as far as composing a song with my name and the theme of the apron. The song hoes thus, "Monday, from sorrow to joy," they sang repeatedly and they will surround me and clap their hands in mockery. They did not stop at that.

Sometimes, they would be dragging my apron anytime I walked past them in the market. These people are my business colleagues. Because of this, I would be hiding from them anytime I was entering the market. Sometime, I wwould just get fed up of the whole mockery and would not have the boldness to wear it. I sometimes I would leave my apron in the shop in other for metro pass the market without been noticed and mocked. But I summoned courage and decided to put on at all times. But each time they see me passing, they would rush at me and round me, sing and clap to my mockery.

Today, the story is not the same again. The God of Chosen has shut the mouth of the lion. Although I had nothing but sometime ago, when our G.O called for pledge for th building of The Lords Chosen University, twice, I pledged the sum of fifty thousand naira each making it a total of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000).

After redeeming this pledge, my situation changed for good as the God of Chosen began to bless me. He granted me favours of various kinds. He gave me favour of containers of goods. In one week, He favoured me with three containers of goods. Thereafter, He favoured me with a 40feet container load. Many importers have also been calling me from every angle. Recently, three companies called me to come and take delivery of 40feet container, another 20ft container and another three containers respectively. As it is now, my name has changed from "Monday sorrow to joy" to "Oga Monday" (Master Monday) because I am now the person that supplies them goods now in that market and through me they make some money.

I really appreciate the God of Chosen for what He has done for me. May His name be praised forever in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Monday Okonkwo

Courtesy of the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. www.thelordschosenworld.org, www.chosennews.net
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
Who says the apron god dosent answer prayers?

~rushes to get my own apron~

I can't wait for my own 4oft container
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by italo: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chukwudi and Peter!

grin
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
peteregwu: 'OGA' MONDAY MOCKED TO HONOUR

Before I came to the Lords Chosen, I had nothing. By the time joined the church in the yeat 2012, I bought the Chosen apron with the caption, "FROM SORROW TO JOY" and began to spot it. Then my business colleagues in the market began to make mockery of me because of the apron I do put. They went as far as composing a song with my name and the theme of the apron. The song hoes thus, "Monday, from sorrow to joy," they sang repeatedly and they will surround me and clap their hands in mockery. They did not stop at that.

Sometimes, they would be dragging my apron anytime I walked past them in the market. These people are my business colleagues. Because of this, I would be hiding from them anytime I was entering the market. Sometime, I wwould just get fed up of the whole mockery and would not have the boldness to wear it. I sometimes I would leave my apron in the shop in other for metro pass the market without been noticed and mocked. But I summoned courage and decided to put on at all times. But each time they see me passing, they would rush at me and round me, sing and clap to my mockery.

Today, the story is not the same again. The God of Chosen has shut the mouth of the lion. Although I had nothing but sometime ago, when our G.O called for pledge for th building of The Lords Chosen University, twice, I pledged the sum of fifty thousand naira each making it a total of one hundred thousand naira (N100,000).

After redeeming this pledge, my situation changed for good as the God of Chosen began to bless me. He granted me favours of various kinds. He gave me favour of containers of goods. In one week, He favoured me with three containers of goods. Thereafter, He favoured me with a 40feet container load. Many importers have also been calling me from every angle. Recently, three companies called me to come and take delivery of 40feet container, another 20ft container and another three containers respectively. As it is now, my name has changed from "Monday sorrow to joy" to "Oga Monday" (Master Monday) because I am now the person that supplies them goods now in that market and through me they make some money.

I really appreciate the God of Chosen for what He has done for me. May His name be praised forever in Jesus name.

Praise the Lord!
Brother Monday Okonkwo

Courtesy of the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement. www.thelordschosenworld.org, www.chosennews.net

Kindly help me define the word coincidence

Here is a little story for you

While on a business trip sometime in the late 1950s, Mr. George D. Bryson stopped and registered at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky. After signing the register and being given his key to room 307, he stopped by the mail desk to see if any letters had arrived for him. Indeed there was a letter, the mail girl told him, and handed him an envelope addressed to Mr. George D. Bryson, room 307. This wouldn't be so odd, except the letter was not for him, but for room 307's just-previous occupant - another man named George D. Bryson. (Source: Incredible Coincidence, Alan Vaughan)
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by Syncan(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
hmm lipsrsealed
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by woky: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo: Chukwudi and Peter!

grin
no b small tin
Re: 'oga' Monday Mocked To Honour by udopee(f): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2013
GOD OF CHOSEN NA BABA......... grin grin wink wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

fg / Muslims Fled Angola As Law Against Islam Kicks In. / I Am God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.