Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,309 members, 7,907,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:34 PM

Is Love A Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love A Disease (1458 Views)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Can You Love A Married Man? / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love A Disease by Supervic1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
Is love a disease? what is the definition of love? hit the nail and kiss! cool
cool

speak on this!

Love is disease of the heart and this disease is the most amazing of diseases.there are no words to express wat it feels like to be in love all words are short to explain u simply have to fall in love to know the real truth.

Some definitions of a disease may fit the bill, but is a virus alive? Just using a clinical definition may not suffice. Love comes from the "heart" (not the physical heart in your chest but one in your mind). It can do terrible things to you and wonderful things too. I don't think any disease can do both thing love do!
hey, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Love A Disease by quansimodo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2008
Love is like a meandering stream. You have no idea where it will take you. Love is like a wrapped present, one never knows whats in it. Love is sunshine in rain. odd yet possible.
Re: Is Love A Disease by GoldFinch(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
Yes, Love is Huntington's disease
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2008
yes, an infectious one.every one wants to feel among the loved or loving, even the Rev.Fathrs lipsrsealed
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2008
yeah luv is a disease that can send you to your early grave if not properly treated tongue **hisssss**
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee, you sound so bitter, have you uexperienced the bitter side of love?
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2008
cheesy cheesy i'm just kidding, i don't do that kind of luv so definitely no hurt.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2008
but you do love anyhow.perhaps the sweet on.
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2008
i can't take the risk of luving, except non sexual love, for families and friends and of course it doesn't stop me from having sexual relationships which i don't go into with all my heart.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 12, 2008
you very careful ehn, and watching ur back for urself.love is a kinga quick sand, it sinks you so quick that you dont know when the flop occurs
Re: Is Love A Disease by jekkad: 1:15am On Jul 12, 2008
love is a virus wt cure
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2008
even viruses have been overcomed by vaccines cool
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 1:24am On Jul 12, 2008
I can't exactly tell you how love is. Have never felt it before untill last year I met my first bf and we've been dating till today and hope it will last forever. I think that when someone is in love, that someone would only care for the other person more than one self. When I know my bf is sad or having problems, I would want to help him out in any ways even if it means loosing everything. Its like I've been jinxed or something. . . . . I guess thats what love is? Caring for the other person more than yourself.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 1:28am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee,

Your temple says you'll be a good husband and father in the future and your nose says you'll be quite well off. So I think its worth for you to be love and get love Bobo.

I know a little face reading. Heheh! Still not so good but will do. grin
Re: Is Love A Disease by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 12, 2008
-smiles-, sure dreldee would be blushing from ear to ear
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 1:37am On Jul 12, 2008
gabrywyl:

dreeldee,

Your temple says you'll be a good husband and father in the future and your nose says you'll be quite well off. So I think its worth for you to be love and get love Bobo.

I know a little face reading. Heheh! Still not so good but will do. grin

hmm what can i say, nice try and yeah, luv will come but definitely not now because i still need to explore new ground, and did u just say bobo *sighs* i'm impressed cheesy

olrotimi:

-smiles-, sure dreldee would be blushing from ear to ear

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee,

Hai Bobo. . . . Na so life be ? Make u take em easy. This life no small village o. O jasi ni?

HEHEH! grin

(So far thats all I know. kingsikaz and Oyato taught me) cool

Am serious about your face features though.
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 1:48am On Jul 12, 2008
wow!! shocked i'm really impressed. they must be doing a serious job in teaching you that especially the yoruba language hehehe

hmm serious about my face features? so you really read peoples facial features for real?
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 1:53am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee:

wow!! shocked i'm really impressed. they must be doing a serious job in teaching you that especially the yoruba language hehehe

hmm serious about my face features? so you really read peoples facial features for real?

Heheh! Thanks for the compliment. But hardly can find them around here lately. . . sad

Well, sort of. I actually stop for quite sometime after identifying that my cousin brother would die of a tragic accident at age 24 and he really did. It was hell and should not have told him. But sorry for reading you, I kinda miss it actually. But I only read the good stuff now so its ok. wink
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2008
shocked shocked got me scared on that one, thank goodness you're reading the good part now. I'm glad to know that too
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee:

shocked shocked got me scared on that one, thank goodness you're reading the good part now. I'm glad to know that too

HAHAHA! No pro ma bobo grin
Re: Is Love A Disease by dreeldee: 2:10am On Jul 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you dey try small small
Re: Is Love A Disease by timmfikk(m): 2:11am On Jul 12, 2008
@Gabrywyl, hi to you its been a long time i saw you on Nairaland after your thread the other time with your boyfriends stuff, i believe all has realy been fine with you now and you are enjoying your relationship,

@Topic I think love is not a disease, love is something you have passioned for and also want to try in life, its really like going through an examination and getting a successful result at the end of the day, at the beginning it might really be hard but when time comes you will discover that its really a great opportunity to have fall in love and i am really looking forward to that myself, One don't need to think or have a doubt about Love because it really show you a great path towards a relationship, you will have to share your experience when in a relationship, and the experience of love is what you need to build your relationship on, i tell you LOVE is not a disease but a song which every person want to sing when he or she is in the right age and path.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 2:17am On Jul 12, 2008
Hey timmfikk,

Bawo ni ? grin

No bobo. I have been here almost everyday but not as often as before. cool Had been active in a few threads though.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Jul 12, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you dey try small small

OOOHHH. Something new to learn today. I think it means I try talking little by little? Is it dreeldee?
Re: Is Love A Disease by timmfikk(m): 2:27am On Jul 12, 2008
Mo wa pa (means am okay), hope you can learn that too,

So how have you been doing , its cool so you really do look into someone in the eye and tell him/her some things for the future, i think its really great to hear that, its a gift from God i believe so keep it up.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Jul 12, 2008
timmfikk:

Mo wa pa (means am okay), hope you can learn that too,

So how have you been doing , its cool so you really do look into someone in the eye and tell him/her some things for the future, i think its really great to hear that, its a gift from God i believe so keep it up.

Yes, am learning new things everyday. Just that I get confuse at times as am learning to speak french, mandarin and hakkha at the same time too. Sometimes when I talk, I tend to mix up all the languages together without noticing it and my family and friends would look at me with total confusion. . . (sigh)

Oh No. . . . dont think its a gift from God as I learn it from my grandmother but am planning to stop cause it wont be good to let people know about their future and also my bf dont really like it as well. He says we all cannot predict the future and we cannot go against God's will. Dont know. What do you think?
Re: Is Love A Disease by timmfikk(m): 2:46am On Jul 12, 2008
Sincerely speaking i sidely agree with your boyfrend, because times without number God is only the one who really know what can happen in the next second or minutes but we all can really believe in people whom God use to give out revelations of what can happen tomorrow, i think the right thing is to get yourself focused with it. Believe in that Gift its really great to hear you learned it from your Grandma, she also uses it for a purpose, and i can purposely tell you i have been trying this on my own looking for a means whereby i could have such a gift, to look into my people and tell them your future is realy awesome i just saw it right in your forehead, something strange, kind of feeling , emotional words telling them what might happen to them in the next years ahead and give them kind of instructions to use in making something bad do not happened to them, Sincerely i dont think its a bad thing and i know with my message you will have something to deliver to me so soon which i will also be happy to hold on to and work on it myself.
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Jul 12, 2008
timmfikk:

Sincerely speaking i sidely agree with your boyfrend, because times without number God is only the one who really know what can happen in the next second or minutes but we all can really believe in people whom God use to give out revelations of what can happen tomorrow, i think the right thing is to get yourself focused with it. Believe in that Gift its really great to hear you learned it from your Grandma, she also uses it for a purpose, and i can purposely tell you i have been trying this on my own looking for a means whereby i could have such a gift, to look into my people and tell them your future is realy awesome i just saw it right in your forehead, something strange, kind of feeling , emotional words telling them what might happen to them in the next years ahead and give them kind of instructions to use in making something bad do not happened to them, Sincerely i don't think its a bad thing and i know with my message you will have something to deliver to me so soon which i will also be happy to hold on to and work on it myself.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You can do reading as well OH COOL! No wonder you sound so open to this.

Uhm . . . . . I just only realize that alot of Nigerian men age 20 and above sounded so mature. Why is that so? Is it you guys were brought up that way or you had a hard life or what? Just curious cause the way you guys talk, its like a breath of fresh air and I'm very impress. wink

In Malaysia, boys age 20 and above usually behaves like their 12. They still expect their mommy to do their laundry and read them a bed time story and its all written all over their faces that they still needed to suck their thumbs. grin
Re: Is Love A Disease by timmfikk(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2008
Thanks so much for that great word, in Nigeria, once you are above 18 you are expected to behave like a man, i mean someone who is matured, although there is a real hard training in this country if a family fail to train their kid very well the belief of everyone is that the kid will definitely ruin the life span of that family, or get their name damaged one way or the other, for all this not to happen all blacks precisely do give their kids a major lesso when they are growing older day by day, my dad never permit nonsense he will tell you uptill not that don't plan for a g/f at this age becoz you dont have what it takes to care for her, then why troubling your self, lol

Also i think a lot of home and country need to adapt from all this great method by teaching their children a good way of becoming someone better than what they ever think tomorrow, at this age of mine i can surely tell you i dont have a stable girl, not that i'm frightened but i only hae female friends, we can only talk with each other and all more friendship reasons, but will never start disturbing ladies around me, but some dont also believe in such, they believe when u'r 16 u are really entitle to a lady, which i will never allow any one of my choice to stick to, I believe you have a lot to learn more from nigerians, just that i have to leave now i would have love to talk with you more, but i will be back in 2 hrs time sha.

U;realy trying and for now i will say ODABO( means bye bye for now)
Re: Is Love A Disease by Gabry(f): 3:25am On Jul 12, 2008
Yeap Tim. Have always got so many things to learn everyday but I believe in time, I will get to know more of Nigeria. smiley

Ok, I also have to go. Going for Band practise. I'll see you around. Odabo Bobo. cool (Thanks for teaching me a new word)
Re: Is Love A Disease by Cayon(f): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2008
yes it but it can be cured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? / A Friend Is In Need Of A Faithful And Honest Lady / Reverse Thread: Are Black Men More Faithful Than White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.