Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,321 members, 7,971,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – (43709 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Meet Jackie Appiah’s Little Sister…she’s Just As Beautiful(see Pictures) / I'm Not Pregnant For Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by jhidey08(m): 12:16am On Nov 05, 2013
I dunno d problem of our pple, whether she's pregnant or nt, it doesn't change anytin 4rm u, sumbody says she isn't pregnant u're claiming she is, na u giv her belle?? Y don't u mind ur own business and leave odas wit diers. Na criticism dey kill us 4 dis country, sum1 who is a liar would neva blieve anybody, u think everybody is d same?? Bunch of Imbe.ciles

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Ayorh4you(m): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2013
ugly Betty: All these celebraties celebrities that keep denying they are pregnant, is it a bad thing to be. Na wah, person no go hear word from dem. Make we dey watch and see when the puff puff would grow and turn to ball inside her. Mtschew.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by 2tek: 12:25am On Nov 05, 2013
Do u remember that this same Tiwa 'SALVAGE' denied that she was dating her manager, Tee Billz. As I type this, they are planning marriage. How am I to believe that it is puff puff that is in dat bulging tommy nd not some potent nd reactive liquid from her manager's loins.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by senatorromeo: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2013
No be puffpuff , Na PUMP OFF
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by shadrach77: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2013
this talent-less lady depends on her beauty to sell songs angry angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by lordbenson(m): 1:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Dis 1 na confirm puff puff....na kajaid oooo......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by boldsylvie(f): 1:14am On Nov 05, 2013
For christ sake! She was just being sarcastic! angry you guys shld use ur brains for once. How can someone see her belle and ask her if shez pregnant? No, she swallow ball grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Oyatoo: 1:47am On Nov 05, 2013
No i think she is not pregnate
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by dangiwa09(m): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Tiwa, what kind of 'Puff-Puff' are you talking about exactly, and how many of them did you actually eat?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Aderupoko2: 3:28am On Nov 05, 2013
All liars go die one day o cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 05, 2013
That's my girl friend tiwa cheesy is good you didn't tell them you are pregnant. * oh I just did *
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by DaSEEKER(m): 5:01am On Nov 05, 2013
'Puff-Puff'? Seriously?!
That's a lame one...maybe it's true, maybe it's not but on DStv, an advert was placed about a kind of clothing pregnant mums can wear to conceal their bulging bellies. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by PrinceJustice(m): 5:10am On Nov 05, 2013
GUYS! Her own type of puff-puff na Hybrid puff-puff with SEE (Stomach Enlarging-Effect)
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by naniboii: 5:53am On Nov 05, 2013
homesteady: [img]http://2.bp..com/-Op9OMFI51SI/UnZRAQq6RuI/AAAAAAACKfM/7kFtHgG_FlY/s1600/02a63fb0447511e3a17a22000a1fd129_8.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
puff puff? Anyway am hurt cos ur gettin marid..ur ma crush.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by abduldope(m): 5:56am On Nov 05, 2013
abi she ABORT the bAZterd
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by biggjoe(m): 6:05am On Nov 05, 2013
[size=18pt]no sense of humour in nigeria anymore?
The gal was joking! Remember she is being interviewed by a comedian!
So you guys are telling me that if she really wants to deny pregnancy, she will use puff puff as an excuse? Come one![/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by ukuuku(f): 6:19am On Nov 05, 2013
paul_288@yahoo.:
Puff puff to baby puff and baby puff eventually becomes power puff girls...blossom,bubble,buttercup have dedicated their lives to stop the forces of evil...
rotfl

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2013
swedbase: I wonder why she is scared of letting the world know that she is pregnant after all Yorubas are known for having kids out of wedluck
una don start ko?? Mtcheww
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2013
you guys..isn't it obvious to you......she was being sarcastic. Puff puff indeed. She expected you guys to catch d joke. So she isn't denying anything
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by GentleMimi: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2013
swedbase: I wonder why she is scared of letting the world know that she is pregnant after all Yorubas are known for having kids out of wedluck
Hi hi hie! Which kain lousy statement be this one.How long will it take u to grow a brain.....because u need to do so ASAP.You are definitely high on puff puff.S T U P I D!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by PrettySpicey(f): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2013
D girl tok sai na puff puff she cari 4 bele no be pikin una still dey argue with am.
Naija pple i tire 4 una undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by dedarks(m): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2013
Yeah she is not Pregnant, cuz I can see it

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by caprini: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2013
The same way she denied dating Tee blizz.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by Swiftlee(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Oyatoo: No i think she is not pregnate
Yah!I bow for u o, Who threw the grenade to make her pregnate?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by buoye1(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2013
PuFf puff??na wa o
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by bhidex007: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2013
U knw we men have 2 puff puffs undernath. Maybe Teebliz gave her one...
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by christyhoney: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2013
If she's pregnant gud forher.abi una tink say e easy to get belle.amebors make una go sleep joor.Tiwa i dey ur side grin.up u!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by everyday: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2013
Ok wed don hear ooo say u no get belle
Re: Tiwa Savage Is Not Pregnant, She Just Ate 'Puff Puff' – by maddman: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2013
she is not serious.
may God forgive her 4 lying against puff puff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.