Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (40923 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Ayorh4you(m): 12:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Sermwell: If this story is true as reported by sahara reporters, then its a right move by Falana!

The immunity of the governor will however delay or impair justice!

How come I'm the first to comment??

what's he saying pls? waste of space
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by chineloSA(f): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Its good news ooo

Hope after her release she will get a plan. And not make a man her plan cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Okwyjesus(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2013
remsonik: Cos their race has got no lawyer like falana

I really pity ur in-laws. Miss tribalism.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by chineloSA(f): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2013
logica: You mean all those tribalistic Igbo women on Nairaland cannot hire an Igbo lawyer for her?

Is you head stuffed with maggots undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by UKBobo(m): 12:45am On Nov 05, 2013
[s] You mean all those tribalistic Igbo women on Nairaland cannot hire an Igbo lawyer for her?
[/s]

Is you head stuffed with maggots.

Bros, the maggots left the cavity a long time ago after chomping through the fecal matter. His brain dey empty like China bound shipping container on return leg.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by soulglo: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2013
Sunday3e: This is family affair outsiders should keep silence

Shut your mouth. You are an embarrassment. Backward a55 country. A human being not an animal is being held against their will and being prescribed medication to keep them mentally confined and you say people should stay out. You deserve Nigeria. Keep contributing to the ignorance that is tormenting you.

2 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by MOORCHMOORE(m): 1:15am On Nov 05, 2013
LocalChamp: for over four months on the directives of Governor Chime.
All this fake News carrier, Enugu state Firs t Lady was on Etv last week or so. I watch it she went for a program. Abegii
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Deschil: 1:18am On Nov 05, 2013
And your Sir, are the Doctor who diagnosed that? How come the Government house is the hospital where she is being attended to?
utumunta: I hope Falana is aware that his client is not mentally stable and needs attention.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Deschil: 1:20am On Nov 05, 2013
You are quite stu.pid for saying that.
Oga Carrot: So Enugu State 1st lady is a Nut-case....

grin grin
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Deschil: 1:21am On Nov 05, 2013
Really? You must be heartless, I hope you don't have a wife...
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Deschil: 1:25am On Nov 05, 2013
And why is that?
ACM10: If this story is true, then Clara Chime is in dire need of psychiatric attention.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by InvertedHammer: 1:40am On Nov 05, 2013
/

I guess she had to be restrained after spending most of her free time stalking Gov. Chime from one night club to the other.

Any woman that marries a man in power who has high libido is bound to be in misery.

Her wahala is a classic case study of "the rich also cry"

//
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by PrettyClare7(f): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2013
if u dnt hv anythng useful to comment,stay out of d thread or better still read n go
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by ediemafio(m): 3:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Falana or what ever he calls himself will not get anywhere with this one.lets look at it this way,Mrs Chime may have been held at the govt house,though against her will but in the best interest of her health and public figure.As we read,she has been experiencing episodes of halusinations which is a first class symptom of schizophrenia.She may have been diagnosed of a similar mental ailement and as such,has become very vulnerable outside the care and protection of her family.(gov.Chime).
There is no breach of human right here as Mrs Chime no longer has capasity to make her own decisions,hence the decision to remand her at her own home(Chime's residence) for medical treatment was made by her medical team and enforced by his excellency.

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Deschil: 4:01am On Nov 05, 2013
You are a FOOL for uttering this rubbish!
edie_mafio: Falana or what ever he calls himself will not get anywhere with this one.lets look at it this way,Mrs Chime may have been held at the govt house,though against her will but in the best interest of her health and public figure.As we read,she has been experiencing episodes of halusinations which is a first class symptom of schizophrenia.She may have been diagnosed of a similar mental ailement and as such,has become very vulnerable outside the care and protection of her family.(gov.Chime).
There is no breach of human right here as Mrs Chime no longer has capasity to make her own decisions,hence the decision to remand her at her own home(Chime's residence) for medical treatment was made by her medical team and enforced by his excellency.

2 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by soulglo: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2013
edie_mafio: Falana or what ever he calls himself will not get anywhere with this one.lets look at it this way,Mrs Chime may have been held at the govt house,though against her will but in the best interest of her health and public figure.As we read,she has been experiencing episodes of halusinations which is a first class symptom of schizophrenia.She may have been diagnosed of a similar mental ailement and as such,has become very vulnerable outside the care and protection of her family.(gov.Chime).

I am sorry for you.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by docchuks(m): 4:26am On Nov 05, 2013
This one wey dem hold her down, e fit be sey she wan divorce her hubby sha.
www.yahoomail.com.ng
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Amokwe(m): 4:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Sermwell: If this story is true as reported by sahara reporters, then its a right move by Falana!

....I remember Gani [b][/b]
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 05, 2013
Nawa oooooooooooooóh
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by kawkab: 5:01am On Nov 05, 2013
there more to this story.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by biggjoe(m): 5:35am On Nov 05, 2013
something tells me the lady is schizophrenic.
If the lady is well, theres no way all of those personalities cannot convince chime to free her. Its obvious they intervened and found out she is unwell and they faced their business.
Saharareporters might just have uncovered someones family private matter which woulda been better left covered.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by emmabest2000(m): 6:06am On Nov 05, 2013
grin
ayusco85: This Femi Falana guy just cant stay out of the news. A̶̲̥̅♏ begining to suspect this guy o, its like he pays to be in the news everyday.
#Randy Lawyer
grin
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by GentleYoung(m): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Seeking for cheap attention.
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2013
the basic question we should ask ourselves is this; who created this thread and for what purpose lemme answer; the thread was created by the site admin seun o..*coughs*..sewa and d purpose was/is to generate traffic through ethnic feud and bigotry as demonstrated in the post above that i quoted.. it's high time igbos know that even in this site where they're so much hated, they help the owner make cool cash.. has it eva crossed your minds why the e tribalism hasn't been taken seriously? i hope u guys dig now! anyways if i can see any other personality, willing to create a nice site/forum for decent discussions, count me in both hands and legs and more importantly, financially..

3 Likes

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by Radicalbarr: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2013
Falana pls make sure u act like late Gani
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by eluquenson(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2013
Westerners have loads of competent lawyers if you may ask, Falana is very capable
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by basty: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2013

Because you are unemployed, sorry because you are not resourceful. Lobatan
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by mufasapapasanta(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2013
Oga busy body human right lawyer or wat ever u call ur self, if u truly wat to fight for d right of innocent people! I carry God beg u' carry style leave this matter! Den carry ur self enter kirikiri 4 der u go see 9999 innocent people Wey big men imprison 4 insult and other small small crimes
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by DaTma(f): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2013

Outsiders should keep silence ryt? until she dies they folks like you will read the story onNL and say eaya poor woman. Domestic violence of any form iswrong and should be treated seriously,offenders severely punished

1 Like

Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Where are the Agbakobas?
Re: "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release by osmond2009(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2013
must u tribalise every thing, forget about race and make a meaningful contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Ayodele Fayose Reaches Out To Labour Party For Presidential Ticket / Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.