Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,790 members, 7,921,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja (31300 Views)

Nigerian Girls Saved From Prostitution In Ghana, Narrate Their Ordeal (Photo) / Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by BrutusOj(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
fishkaveli: Shame on you JOY AYO...
na dat Joy wey de decive u se u be her SWEET HRT ba?
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is the oldest profession in man's history! But it's bad sha.....
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by optimusprime2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by born2boink(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
cocobabe:

says one billy goat to another lipsrsealed
why calling me billy the goat? Is their a crime fucking a prostitute?...
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by christyhoney: 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mcheeeew.yeye
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by ayos82: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
enigmagu1:

is wat u call creation of job?

Then fix them up,prostitution are in category abc etc,the same judge and our politicians still will buy flashy cars,bungalow etc for category A,the government should use that opportunity to create an employment for them,cos at the end of the jail term they ain't gonna provide any job for,then this same ladies will become deadly to the public.
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by youngalex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Is rather unfortunate.....do i blame the govt. or the sex workers who sell what God gave them for free?
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Harddaysnight(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Almost all the gals in abj are all prostitutes one way or the other. why arrest only 8?

1 Like

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by scobaba: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
There are over 100 pros on Wuse 2 every nyt. Which one dem carry 8 girls fr zuba go court. Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by katyluv: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm this life
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Stunner1(f): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
sawa sawa sawa leeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by shamson: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
fishkaveli: Shame on you JOY AYO...
Why? are they not all involved? ok the name abi
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by morenath(m): 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
BENIN GIRLS........SHUOOO
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Even though they did wrong but they are not to blame, i blame the government. i know some people will not agree with me but that's the fact. check out what it means to stay without money and in worst case with no hope of getting any or not having anybody to help you, then u will understand what i mean by saying "they are not to blame". rich kids don't know the meaning of the word "hardship", it's only those that have suffered will understand.
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by judedwriter(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
njokusboy: Why are they jailing them? Those girls are enterpreneurs

yeah. making cool cash with their birthday suits wink anyway sha, dis biz get risk o!
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by PTAwal: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Is there any rule in nigeria that is against prostitution
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Klinee: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nigeria is a st¤pid country how can u jail a prostitute that are common,acceptable to our society. They very important to our society,a society without prostitutes i wonder how women will live in that society. Let be real pls! Stop arrest,harrassing,disturbing them. We are to condem prostitution base on morality not criminality. Look at gay exist in here nairaland and u allow such a death penalty offense,crime,devilish act here. Nonsense!!!!
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Prostitution is as old as mankind. Jailing 8 girls will not solve it. Govt should do the needful and legalise it as they do in some european countries let the girls start paying tax
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by victorazy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
Even Mercy Johnson sorry John grin
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by meforyou1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thought it takes 2 to tango
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by chiasi88(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
maximunimpact: 8 women jailed for prostitution
on november 05, 2013 at 3:17 am in news
Abuja— A Zuba Grade 1 Area Court in the FCT,
yesterday, sentenced eight women to six months
imprisonment each for prostitution.
Those sentenced were Felicia Dominic, Vivian
Agubuzor, Ifeoma Patrick, Comfort Jacob, Gift Obi,
Tina Osagie, Mercy John and Joy Ayo, of no fixed
address in Zuba.
The judge, Mallam Alhassan Kusherki, sentenced the
accused persons after they pleaded guilty to the one-
count charge of soliciting men for the purpose of
prostitution.
Kusherki, however, gave the convicts an option of
N20,000 fine each.
Prosecutor, Momoh Ibrahim, had told the court that
the offence contravened Section 405 (Paragraph
1(b)) of the Penal Code.
Facebook Share Twitter Share

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/8-women-jailed-prostitution/

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by chiasi88(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
N20,000 fine. That's too cheap if they really commit an offense

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by logica(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
engineerd: This is the oldest profession in man's history! But it's bad sha.....
According to Oyinbos. But they refer to their history only. Or tell me, which ethnic group has prostitution in its culture?

1 Like

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harddaysnight: Almost all the gals in abj are all prostitutes one way or the other. why arrest only 8?

word...........sounds like a fallacy of hasty generalization but still word
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
scobaba: There are over 100 pros on Wuse 2 every nyt. Which one dem carry 8 girls fr zuba go court. Mtcheeeew.

did you say 100! no sire

the last time I drove past ademola adetokunbo you have to swerve to avoid hitting them...thick as bees, and keeping your eyes on the road is like passing through fire and keeping quiet

nowadays even wuse market area, opposite that garden/joint...my guy they are soooo cutely dressed you wont know at first

lastly if you go to Ibiza anything from 9pm........with your GF......well lets just say the slaps you will get from her is sure to break you guys up
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
The Chickz be Like
*Opens handbags in Court brings out a wad of notes..

So Oga Judge na because of 20000 U don spoil my market today..

Drops wad of notes..
*Hisses..
*Keep the Change n catwalks out..
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by emmyoha87(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
Okpoostitution is now an industry in Nigeria,soon they would be registered with C.A.C coz d biz is triving in ds Country.
Its no more a case of poor kids bt even d children of the rich because Okpoostitution pays.
Final Verdict: IF NO ONE BUYS NO ONE SELLS!!!
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by LizzyAnn(f): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin entrepreneurs indeed
njokusboy: Why are they jailing them? Those girls are enterpreneurs

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by jonagaga(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
enigmagu1:

is wat u call creation of job?
what else do u call it?
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by hozzy911: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
There has been a controversial debate about three young Nigerian artiste's who hit Nigeria's music industry like the Tsunami. We all know that this three musicians are very good in twisting and winding their waist. Flavour, Iyanya and Kcee are the 3 kings of winding in Nigeria and maybe Africa. But amongst this three kings there has to be only one King who would boss the other two. So we have now put this as a discussion out there for you to Judge. And the highest votes wins the winding game.
So drop off your comments and tell us who the real Oga at the top is. Sharply
To vote visit the link http:///VxtuJy[url][/url] your vote would win them an award

Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by Waspy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
plainmirror: Na fvck dem go use settle †нэ warders ..... no b 20k sef
grin
if you be pastor, you go dey see vision pass T. B Joshua grin grin
Re: 8 Girls Jailed For Prostitution In Abuja by plendil: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
rigormortis:

did you say 100! no sire

the last time I drove past ademola adetokunbo you have to swerve to avoid hitting them...thick as bees, and keeping your eyes on the road is like passing through fire and keeping quiet

nowadays even wuse market area, opposite that garden/joint...my guy they are soooo cutely dressed you wont know at first

lastly if you go to Ibiza anything from 9pm........with your GF......well lets just say the slaps you will get from her is sure to break you guys up

You be clown o!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Thought God Has Forgiven Me - Man Who Kidnapped And Killed A Poly Student / Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 For Murdering Italy-based Omoruyi Okundolor In Benin (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.