Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,716 members, 7,951,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (80090 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2010
@kay ,you are a punk,punk. . . . .hehehehhe

Jczar:u a scammer for real? Na dont mind me just yakkin. . .the seeker is a familiar handle though,got banned i reckon?

@post,i wld have loved to rant about my phone,this would just pale in comparison to kay's and i dont want to have to ban him,

Niways

So i bought a blackberry
They don yab me die
May i have your pin?
I dont do blackberry,my reply
A look akin to,are you on this planet with a tight smile i get in return

So i got me a blackberry
Decided to activate on the 1st,you startin d new year bullshit
My plan has me payin 12k from my credit
Worked beautifully,downloaded bookmarks,for virtually everything,within d 1st hour alerts from different accounts on recent activities. . .cool i thought

Up on till my my phone rang. . .

Yeah,hello
Silence

Hello,anyone there?
More silence

Hello?
Hey are you in a noisy place,i cant hear ya

Disconnect call and dialed caller

Hello?
I cant hear ya,its noisy

Disconnect line and call my other line

On picking up
My ear was assaulted by the greatest static of all times. . . Gah

I blackberry phone that can do everything less recieve or make calls. just my luck,returned it and its yet to be fixed or replaced

Ama go mutallab on people's asses pretty soon and am not gonna stop at just roasting my balls,ama take evryone down with me

So if you are in lagos,stay clear of all phone shops till you get the all clear sign from me here, or till ya hear of an explosion

Me reckon some of those mofos. . .would be nice enuff to share virgins with me,come on,they would need lotsa help,the regular man cant satisfy one talkless of 70 women. . . And i know no one is gonna gimmie 70,for am dying cos of my blackberry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2010
first of, fu-ck you,
fu-ck you royally 20 times with a double edged sword sideways for emphasis where it don't shine.
fu-ck you for making me smile,
fu-ck you for making me spend two hours talking to you while running up my phone bill,
fu-ck you for making me do that numerous times,
fu-ck you for making me not even bothered,
fu-ck you for worming your way into my consciousness ,
fu-ck you for leaving me like a druggie strung out without cash in a urine filled alley way,
fu-ck you for making me painfully aware of how stupid i was
did i say fu-ck you?
yeah fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you, fu-ck you
fu-ck you for everything
and fu-ck me for knowing i'll still forgive you when you apologise
arrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoot me already! i don't even like you why i gotta be nice?
why?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
@blu:  grin grin Mehn, f-uck the biatch!! String you out like that, and leaving you high and dry. Hmmm, kinda reminds me of that old song High by Lighthouse family.

@blaze: thats what they used to call me - Punk-kay9!!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
fu-ck you joh! why you laughing at me?
come lets go burn the mofo's house down cool
or clip him in the kisser, yeah i like that, cut the mofo up real good cheesy
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2010
*singing*
so i said 'heya' to this dood like that one day
and said some other things to him again and he still ignored me
ahh well, i wanted to pinch you, why you gotta be a party pooper?
ahh well,
*end singing*
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2010
Babe, what is it wit d fck u(s).
Sup Kay9.

Today is kinda dry and boring. Hope u guys are on top of ur games. Later guys
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
Why, I ask the foolish parasite, do you wish to kill your host?

Where will it leave you when he gives up the ghost

You bash in his head, heat him up and cause him to empty his bowel

To dig both our graves, you better bring a shovel.

Got the whole family in grand hysteria

You unruly pair of typhoid and malaria

You unruly pair of malaria and typhoid

Have got the whole family paranoid
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2010
Tgirl4real:

Sup Kay9.

Today is kinda dry and boring. Hope u guys are on top of your games. Later guys

I'm good gurl.
vescucci:

Why, I ask the foolish parasite, do you wish to kill your host?

Where will it leave you when he gives up the ghost

You bash in his head, heat him up and cause him to empty his bowel

To dig both our graves, you better bring a shovel.

Got the whole family in grand hysteria

You unruly pair of typhoid and malaria

You unruly pair of malaria and typhoid

Have got the whole family paranoid

Hmm, that's pretty deep.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
tubabie, sowwie i wont curse so much again
Re: My Book Of Rants! by RuuDie(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmmmm. . . . think i should give dis a try grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by RuuDie(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry

to' to' tonto' to indiom baskard

grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2010
where is everyone?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
Sup guyz, i dont even know what to rant about gan sef, i was offline for the past 1week or thereabout.I want to be a good citizen of this sh.It hole called nigeria! Pay for stuffs legitimately and try not to give ma country a bad name but hello! Im d only one thinking straight, peeps have been reaping me off mehn even a day old baby! This nation is doomed! Maybe its what have been reading,history of this nation is nothing to write home about.Im TIRED OF HERE SOMEONE COME GET ME OUTTA THIS PLACE!

What da heck is wrong with you? Why you tryna pry into ma private bussiness, i dont give a damn what you doing with your life, so quit spying on me! Sh.it!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2010
hi everyone.

Saw a policeman flogging a bus-driver today.

I couldn't do anything

I was in the company car,

with my boss in the back-seat.

i was . . . impotent.

And that bast.ard mopol just kept on hitting the driver

And nobody did anything!! angry angry

I looked around around - everyone just wore identical looks of pitiable resignation. I felt like exploding angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

the other mopols just stood by looking on, like it was a cow the mot.her.bleep!ng as.sho!e was beating!

But i was impotent, i couldn't do anything, i just watched - like a sheep! like a blo.ody bleep!ng sheep!! angry angry angry

Look here, everyone, we all know its wrong to flog another human being, especially by a cop. Its an abuse of human rights. but we see it being done, and we do nothing cos we are afraid our hides are gonna get the worst of it. Nobody wants to get into trouble, so we all close our eyes when we see wrong being done! Well, lemme clue y'all: SOMEDAY, YOU AND I ARE GONNA BE UNDER ABUSE - AND NO ONE WILL DO ANYTHING!!

I am not afraid to get my head broken because i said what is right. I am not afraid to be man-handled and kicked or even hauled away to Kirikiri. And if i lose my life, well, tough luck. But i swear, NEVER AGAIN WILL I SEE ANOTHER PERSON BEING ABUSED OR MALTREATED BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE, AND I DO NOTHING!! angry angry angry angry I don't pretend it doesn't scare me - it scares me sh!tless in fact, but i won't let my fear rule me, ever.

I've spoken against cops in public before ( i think i even posted somthing about it here sometime), and i will do it again and again and again and again. If someone does something wrong or commits a crime, arrest him, cuff him up or whatever, but on no account should he (or she) be flogged like an animal. Heck, even conficted criminals have rights, so why should someone be treated like that - and along the road for chrissakes angry angry angry angry angry

This will never happen again in my life.

So help me God. angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
shocked i magine what went thru ur head at dat point. I thot dis ungodly act has gone down. Things are upside down in dis country
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2010
ok this is my rant or should i label it lamentations?

This may sound naïve if it does pardon me

But religon says we should pray for our leaders right?
And we have being praying for over a decade right?
Our leaders have being steppin up in leaps and bounds right?
And because of the human nature
Our leaders look for more ways to increase their control,power and wealth right?

Well now my point is this,maybe we as a country should stop praying and start cursing,if prayers work for them I bet my hide curses would work too right?
If their children start droppin like flies or undiagonisable ailments start worrying them,I bet they won't have time for all this scheming right?

So why don't we all start cursing?
Say have a national curse day

This is my manner of reasoning
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 3:12am On Jan 23, 2010
just signing in,
aint got none to say
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Scofield007(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
Who are idicold that kept this needle running. I've been away for over six months and to my suprise, i still find it on the first page. Good work though.
Now blaze for the first time, i think i'm gonna have to support you on that. Those father suckers that live inside ass.hole rock need more curses than prayers.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
where is everyone
Re: My Book Of Rants! by Dimka76(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
Men, there are lots of repressed mofos on this thread!

Happy rant'in.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
Spits at repressed.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2010
hi blaze
hi blu
hi V
hi Sisi
hi sino
hi epi
hi everybody else

I tried, really. I tried really hard. . . . but i just couldn't stay away. grin

Naija is f, cked, Yar'Adull is a codfish, and Anambra State is about to go to hell ina hand-basket - say thankya and much obliged!
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 4:30am On Feb 15, 2010
*bumpity bump bump*
i got my poison in my system
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ravenzord(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
I really wish I could rant. . .but I'm too ahppy grin.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
And i'm too angry to rant.

I hate Valentine and how it takes the spontaneity out of "Love".
I mean come on! Don't send a rose just because it's Val's day, give it to because you fucking want to. Don't send ecards with the same tired lines and never ever ever ever ask a girl the big question on Val's day because you think it's romantic and she'll love it. Guess what Bozo, it isn't and she won't.

Now get back to the drawing board and come back with something more original. Oh and this time, make sure the feeling is mutual.

Finally, cupid is a grown ass man in diapers. Do you really wanna be taking advice from him? Hmmm?

Just sayin'

And what the hell was with the RED AND WHITE OUTFIT all over the place?

Gah!

Guess i wasn't so angry after all.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

And i'm too angry to rant.

I hate Valentine and how it takes the spontaneity out of "Love".
I mean come on! Don't send a rose just because it's Val's day, give it to because you bleeping want to. Don't send ecards with the same tired lines and never ever ever ever ask a girl the big question on Val's day because you think it's romantic and she'll love it. Guess what Bozo, it isn't and she won't.

Now get back to the drawing board and come back with something more original. Oh and this time, make sure the feeling is mutual.

Finally, cupid is a grown backside man in diapers. Do you really wanna be taking advice from him? Hmmm?

Just sayin'

And what the hell was with the RED AND WHITE OUTFIT all over the place?

Gah!

Guess i wasn't so angry after all.
where have u been??
report to my office now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missed too much cry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by SisiKill1: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
Ma! Reporting for duty, ma! cheesy

I'm sorry! I've been busy trying to convince some people that living the life of leisure and not being burdened with a job is my calling and how it would be like fulfilling the scriptures if they supported it. I haven't gotten any takers so far but optimistic is not my middle name for nothing. cheesy

Where have you been? Missed you too.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2010
silence begets the room yet again
Re: My Book Of Rants! by tubabie(f): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2010
So even Ariblaze can get weary of ranting?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by MojiEsther(f): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2010
Hello Angry people angry,

Its amazing to find out you are all still ranting Lol. grin

I just bumped in to ask if anyone would be interested in placing their writeups in a 'music marketing' publication.
Well, I've read very good and funny writeups (though angry) here.
So i was wondering if people here or anyone would like to drop a piece.
Pls stop hiding your talent in that suit. <Hiss>
It could relate to music in general or just naija music. But if it doesnt have to do with music it has to be something readers will like, enjoy and relate with.

The publication monthly for now, so i'll publish your works one at a time.
If you are interested you can mail me on justideaz@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I miss ranting though.
There's so much to rant about; like my annoying Ex (yeye. I feel like breaking his coconut head),
The weather (Heat + Hot),
Lagos city (the hustle, the crowd-people coming into Lagos at every breath taken),
Turai (can't Yaradua jst resign?),
Those crazy island okada men (do they leave a photocopy of their lives in the north?),
My Neighbourhood ( I dislike this place), da da da, Coming up.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2010
ugh im soooooo ticked off at myself
like why do i gotta do shit that makes me be in a compromising situation?
i wish i could whack my head the way gibbs whacks diNozoz's head in NCIS
lord knows i need that
Re: My Book Of Rants! by amsly: 1:39am On Feb 28, 2010
i luv all ye ranters , i mean i followed and read this this thread with keen interest for months now,

so today i finally have something to rant about

am so pissed at the buggers who decided that a woman has a second place in a relationship

am so pissed about being nice to people and all you get from them is shit

am Fking pissed at trying to be a good gal and all i get is buLL SHIT

dont really get and probably never will at why people want you to pretend and behave as if you love the whole world

i mean i have a right to chose my friends and how i relate with them, that's why they are my friends, gerrit silly ass

For the love of God, i want to be myself, yell when i feel like yelling, scream when i feel like , curse and shout when i feel like

without some bloody buggers hanging over my head saying ohh babes you have to learn to be nice all the time. a pot full of rubbish

i mean i just wanna be my self , is that so hard to understand you crazy fools

please let me be me

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (70) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.