Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Book Of Rants! - Literature (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of Rants! (79430 Views)

Collection Of My Rants / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / My Book Of Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
hm m m m m m m m . . . . . . . . . . , . . .but Sir George, a woman?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by chamotex(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by netotse(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2010
@sir george
bros. . .no vessssss o. . .but that was out of order. . .
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sirgeorge(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2010
what arrogance,what unbelievable effrontery!!!!I sit enraptured as this beautiful display of football unfolds and SHE has the audacity to interrupt me so SHE can watch BEYONCE!!!BEYONWHOOO!!!!.I shall have to resort to Murder.Yes that is my only option.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:10am On Jun 26, 2010
okay i wont be short with this,
sir george you are/were out of order.

Re: My Book Of Rants! by sirgeorge(m): 1:12am On Jun 26, 2010
why's everybody saying i'm out of order.what have i done wrong
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2010
Signing in,

Nothing but nothing should come in between a guy and his football game - least of all, Beyonce! angry angry Heck, not even d entire legion of angels in heaven can force me to change the channel in the middle of a WC game. If they wanna watch Beyonce (or Elton John or Lil Wizzy or whoeva is making teenagers go gaga thez days), they'll just hav ta wait till half-time - and only after i'm done watching the replays! angry angry grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
bluespice: nice tact

Sir George , i have killed women in my dreams , only one woman i felt like killing in my whole life, now i just smile

hitting a woman is wrong,poisoning her well thats a different ball game, next time force her to drink petrol,block her nostrils

to help open her mouth,down goes the petrol,about a litre would do just right, step back light a stick of cigar and drop the flaming end. . . simple cool
Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked ari! haba,na wa o
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
ariblaze:

bluespice: nice tact

Sir George , i have killed women in my dreams , only one woman i felt like killing in my whole life, now i just smile

hitting a woman is wrong,poisoning her well thats a different ball game, next time force her to drink petrol,block her nostrils

to help open her mouth,down goes the petrol,about a litre would do just right, step back light a stick of cigar and drop the flaming end. . . simple cool

lol, force isnt necessary, surely you can come up with more interesting and less messy ways to kill wink
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
messy? i beg to differ. . . .noting messy about that . . . .the forensic team will only have ashes to contend with
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2010
Blue. Lose the freaking font. Believe it or not, you're the reason I'm back here. This vertigo inducing font will make my movement like that of a revolving door. angry
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
@vesc

hmmm care to explain what you mean by ' you are the reason i m back here'?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
No. I do not care to, lol. Perhaps you'll have more success asking her?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 3:00am On Jul 02, 2010
blaze, im so mad at you my sight is pulsating, don't even speak to me! angry

vesc i got you wink kiss
but i love my font a lot

kay, what's good man i've missed you.

Re: My Book Of Rants! by sino(m): 4:32am On Jul 02, 2010
Nonsense! Yeye hostel caretaker, well thank GOD for the weather. useless landlord +greedy caretaker.God go judge. They took away my fan! &my bed? useless people. kay&v! whatzup, good to know you miss me too!? lol. grin
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
blue, what did i do?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by rrock(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
I'm back!

Hi Princess. Remember me? My other monica was Krrush. Missed you, Princess. tongue
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2010
Rocks crushes, getwhattamean?
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2010
blaze when was the last time u ever spoke to me?

yeah, can't remember either
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:35am On Jul 03, 2010
Girls, who punishes someone whose crime is incommunicadoisis by incommunicadoisis? Reminds me of my father who won't eat if dinner gets served late. Madness! Complain but don't be paradoxical. The universe may fold in on itself
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:39am On Jul 03, 2010
i love the way it is acceptable (and deeply encouraged in fact) to kill people for not paying attention to their own business

Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 1:46am On Jul 03, 2010
How I wish you weren't bluffing. All these suicide manuals are rip-offs
Re: My Book Of Rants! by adebayo201: 3:37am On Jul 03, 2010
shocked shocked

Re: My Book Of Rants! by Dozita(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
this old thread aint dead yet?i remember reading this thread almost 2 years back.never realised there were so many ways to make a man bleed.lol, i trust ariblaze to rant till he's 99.i bet he'll even rant about his uncomfortable coffin & d lousy pallbearers.fortunately not in the mood to kill anybody right nw.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2010
blu. . . .i am sorry

and in lieu of how bad i feel

i submit myself to you to torture as you please

vesc: you are an animal
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
hi y'all! blaze, blu, V, sino, EJ - glad to see we're all back in ranting style. Dozita, you ain't seen nothing yet, we're just warming up.

Blu babe, me missed u too, but them fonts are really giving me kaitaracts - um, sorry, cataracts.

blaze, can i participate in the torturing too? I 've got ways to several split infinities of pain, mmh, whadja say?

Ok, now what i actually came here to say. What's it with all these one-liner rants? Here, take a look:

vescucci:

How I wish you weren't bluffing. All these suicide manuals are rip-offs

bluespice:

i love the way it is acceptable (and deeply encouraged in fact) to kill people for not paying attention to their own business

I mean, since when was ONE SENTENCE enough to douce our deranged, psychotic rage?
Admittedly, them liners have a certain zing to 'em - you know, the way you'd eye-ball that crazy, moronic, slug-headed, chicken-brained taxi-driver who's just splashed refined mud-water (the high-viscosity type) on your Christmas best - eyeball him oh so bad and oh so wicked that your eye practically emits laser beams - and then you spit it out: "F!!CK!NG F!!CKTARD!!!!"

haha - yup, it's sure got zing to it!  grin grin

But still peeps, we can do better than that. Like take a deep deep breath and blast out words to totally drown that morrafocking dei-forsaken kaitaing dim-witted poo-box-toilet-seat-wipe of a bounzle. There, something like that.  smiley
Re: My Book Of Rants! by bluespice(f): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2010
[font=Monotype Corsiva ]bwuaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in the full view of the rant public, i'm going down on two knees and asking
"kay will you marry me?"

btw you prefer this font?[/font]
Re: My Book Of Rants! by kay9(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2010
bluespice:

[font=Monotype Corsiva ]bwuaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahah! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
in the full view of the rant public, i'm going down on two knees and asking
"kay will you marry me?"

btw you prefer this font?[/font]

Aww mehhhhnn . . . .  cry
hey blu, back-up a little; you know i'm not gonna share the tv remote right? grin grin

About the font, umm, i think i actually have kaitaracts now.
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 8:26am On Jul 07, 2010
By the power vested in me by me, I hereby pronounce you man and woman, with or without the consent of said man. Make a million kay-bluespice hybrids. cheesy
Re: My Book Of Rants! by ariblaze(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
blu. . . .i may have to request you dont post here anymore

you insist on that yeye font. . . . . kai no spoil my eyes
Re: My Book Of Rants! by vescucci(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
You're still on probation na and thus in no position to make demands. Though that font makes me wanna make a tunnel though my temples.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (70) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Purple Roses / Lucifer's Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.