Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? (4988 Views)

C/C++ Doctor: Get Help In Writing C/C++ Programs / Online Shopping System In Php Documentation Help / Javapos Documentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by proxies(m): 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
ARE YOU AN ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE OR PHYSICS STUDENT?

DO YOU NEED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?

ARE YOU IN NEED OF A PROJECT BEING IT SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE?

DO YOU NEED HELP IN WRITING YOUR PROJECT/ DOCUMENTATION (CHAPTERS 1-5)?

IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, THEN YOUR PROBLEM(S) CAN BE SOLVED @

TEKXTREME Solutions:
1, Taofik Abolaji Street, off Majekodunmi Street,
Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos.
0803 420 9301, 01-470 5177
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 1:11am On Jul 13, 2008
Samples please.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
The service is for help in putting together Project documentation, not necessarily your actual project, by my understanding of it.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by sbucareer(f): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2008
Kobojunkie:
The service is for help in putting together Project documentation, not necessarily your actual project, by my understanding of it.

That is why a project supervisor is assigned to each student to help with issues like this. You are assigned first supervisor and second supervisor.

The reason is to monitor harasstment and prejudice on marking and scores and to help you with project structure and research and provide you with academic journals as it may cost you money.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2008
sbucareer:

That is why a project supervisor is assigned to each student to help with issues like this

In what country and schools? You mean it works that way in Nigeria?
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
Well, I have no clue what you are going on about, at this point. As for your last point I disagree. Brilliant students really do not mean brilliant universities. My own life is a testimony to that.

Anywho, If the dude wants to help me write Project documentation, I am all for it and all I need at this point is a sample so I can know how good he is and if his service is worth taking advantage of as I have tons of paper work but not enough time. grin
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by sbucareer(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2008

That is how some people that their project was written for will write a grammatical and spelling error for their boss request on appraisal documentation for the company.

Maybe you should post here, your company's name and the type of appraisal you want documentation for?

Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
sbucareer:

That is how some people that their project was written for will write a grammatical and spelling error for their boss request on appraisal documentation for the company.

Maybe you should post here, your company's name and the type of appraisal you want documentation for?

hhmm,  not sure how many companies you have actually worked with but most every company I have worked with takes advantage of freelance services in this area. From JP Morgan Chase, to NetJets, CITIBANK, WHC etc. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that using freelance help results in grammatical and spelling errors. How did you make that connection?? Freelance/Contract/Outsourcing = Errors NA WA OO!!
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
Well, yes, like I said earlier, I do not have the time but if you are volunteering to help. Please do. I have tons of work on documentation that I would need to get done and if you volunteering your time, it will be greatly appreciated. In fact, the process will help expose you to more BA skills and experience.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by sbucareer(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2008

Listen, I am not arguing with you or trying to put you down in anyway. The premise here is to convince you that you do not need that guy's help or any other person.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2008
sbucareer:

Listen, I am not arguing with you or trying to put you down in anyway. The premise here is to convince you that you do not need that guy's help.

But I do need his help hence the reason why I am trying to solicit his help. If you however feel you can deal with this documentation issue for me and you have months to invest in the research and writing needed, then feel free to handle it else accept that this is more than you may understand. Not all documentations are chicken scratch essays.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by sbucareer(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2008

For our interest, what are you studying? Also, in what areas is your research based?
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
sbucareer:

For our interest, what are you studying? Also, in what areas is your research based?

I am not studying anything.  I happen to be working a Software Engineer searching for help in documenting a project I am working on and willing to find someone in Nigeria who is willing to commit to doing the work needed and doing it right. I have worked with a lot of companies who use outside copywriters/freelancers, as well as Business Analysts to handle this need. In this case, if the dude above is willing to  go in that area, I am open to trying him, if he is worth the time.  grin
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by sbucareer(f): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2008

The post mentioned in the body of the message ARE YOU AN ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE OR PHYSICS STUDENT?

I thought this was for student. You should have clarify your intentions and purpose of your communiqué. Accept my sincere apologies, although the communication was ambiguous.

If you are looking for such level of help, try freelance and getacoder

I am registered in both portals, and then I will be very happy to help you.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2008
I am kind of looking for someone in Nigeria who is able to do research as much of the information gathering process will require the person having access to instititutions down there and an understanding of life in Nigeria, to get this done. Plus, would like to help some student or person gain experience or skills that will help better prepare him for work in this area.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2008
proxies:

ARE YOU AN ENGINEERING, COMPUTER SCIENCE OR PHYSICS STUDENT?
DO YOU NEED HELP IN WRITING YOUR PROJECT/ DOCUMENTATION (CHAPTERS 1-5)

Are you offering to write projects for students? This is so not right and should not be encouraged. What other services do you render? How about going to school for people?
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2008
Well,  I would rather stick with finding me a freelancer who is flexible and able to handle the research needed. I have not really had much of a good relationship with some of the so called companies down there I have tried in the past. The Project requires a lot of moving around and I believe a student who is willing to commit will do better.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by netcoil: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2008
Nice one, i think i would be needing your help soon to come up with a documentation for a website.
Drop your number so i can contact u,
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by proxies(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2008
I can see your comments, anyway, as u can see, there are different options, so it's only meant 4 those interested, thank you all
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by proxies(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
I'm sure that there are those who rwally need  this solution(s), hence, u can follow the contact I put at the beginning of the thread
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jul 30, 2008
Like I requested. Provide some sort of sample of what you can do so I can know if you are able to do the work I need or not.
Re: Do You Need Help In Writing Your Project/ Documentation (chapters 1-5)? by javalove(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2008
When we say going to naija uni's almost does not make sense, pple won chop me. Now its not just the skools dat r messed now, the students too are not helping matters. Lazy, cant research and not willing to handle brain tasking tasks. Na una sabi. In a few years from now, dont be suprised if u buy "boli" or "agabado" by the road side and it would be wrapped in som1's BSC certificate!!!!!!!!!! its not impossible.

If to say na me get this site, all the members for no pass 100, i for don, ban so tayyyyy there would be nobody else to ban.

This bob for no even get attention at all!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Operation Prove Your Programming Skills / Java Vs C++ / Frontendmasters.com Courses Over 315.75GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.