Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! (838 Views)

I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Can I Truly Get A Sincere Date From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by badblood13(m): 2:00am On Jul 12, 2008
[b]    Hey Guys,
I see lots of posts/topics/THREADS on  'i need a girl'  i need a sugar mummy'  i need this, i need that, especially from guys!! well how many of you can really lay claim to have gotten a date through this style, ?? it dosnt work 99.9% of the time except if you are just (Dumb) lucky, I wont claim to be an expert in this matter but as we all know (or should know) this is a site where we can air our views, exactly what am doing now (MY VIEWS opinion which i am entitled to)
        1. Never come to the Romance section expecting to get a date, just flow, if you need a date be as indirect as ever.'conceal your intention,
        2 DONT ADVERTISE   studies has shown that most ladies wont respond to that!!
        3 Dont insult People (even if you ae being insulted  IGNORE rather than reply) Dont follow my xample because i need no date from nairaland!!
        4. If you suspect a girl is a guy posing as a 'she' there are proven scietific tecniques to dectect!!i can tell you if u want 2know
        5.Be your self, or at least your good self, contribute inteligently, in good clear language!!
        6.if looking for a date, you can strike a polite conversation in the course of contribution refering to a chic you are eyeing, look at her posts and try to deduce what interest her ,research into it and try using the info to,
        7. BE SMART and know when to be candid, rules are made for men and not men for rules, take it one step at a time (you don't have to always use the well known lines, be innovative!!
               NB-
                If you want info on my point number 4 let me know!![/b] cool
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by GoldFinch(m): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2008
1. Never come to the Romance section expecting to get a date,

ROTFLMAO!!!
I found this funny!!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by badblood13(m): 2:08am On Jul 12, 2008
Gold*Finch:

ROTFLMAO!!!
I found this funny!!

Itumo?  well i mean  Feel free and just flow DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH!! studies has shown you are at your best at getting what you want when you are in that state !! ITS NOT a do or die affair to get a date,    JUST FLOW IS mY POINT!!   I can see you too, now close your eyes.
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by oscarnuel(m): 2:17am On Jul 12, 2008
badblood, i love your post . pls try and tell those guys if they will care to listen to simple advice.
internet is full of deceit and impersonation. pls guys becareful of how you make use of the internet so that you will not contact virus manufactured with python programming tools, you know what i mean by that.
A word is enuff for the wise.
According to a youruba proverb '' bi a ba fi ewe gu yan, atun fi epo epa sebe, eni ti yo yo, ayo . eni ti koni yo , koni yo.

O daboooooooooooooo,
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by tpia: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2008
2 DONT ADVERTISE   studies has shown that few ladies will respond to that!!

3 Dont insult People (even if you ae being insulted  IGNORE rather than reply) Dont follow my xample because i need no date from nairaland!!

these two are even funnier. cheesy cheesy

people do respond to adverts though. Why do you think they don't?

as per the first part of#3: are you sure?

@ oscarnuel: like attracts like. undecided
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by badblood13(m): 2:29am On Jul 12, 2008
tpia:

these two are even funnier. cheesy cheesy

people do respond to adverts though. Why do you think they don't?

as per the first part of#3: are you sure?

@ oscarnuel: like attracts like. undecided

Well like the rules says, WE ALL ARE ENTITLED TO AN OPINION!! But from my point of view HOW MANY NAIRALAND CHICKS RESPOND TO THE ADVERTS OF - i need a fukc mate , i need a sex patner, i need a girl friend , i need a sugar mummy, thing you see around the Boards?? How many?? NOTE THOSE RULES DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FEMALE ADVERTS!! studies have shown that Guys will readily respond to anything female on this site!!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by quickygirl(f): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2008
@post
Please tell them!!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by Okanran(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ post: U right in some aspect,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,d point u didn't mention however is dat 2 many kids ave access 2 this site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is scaring mature minded individuals frm comming here n looking 4 a soulmate or whatever.

Don't be suprised dat most of those claiming they need a girl/wife are simply messing around in d first place.
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by brinebaba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2008
y dis ehn!
dis guy had to disclose all ma tatics!
hmmm
brilliant!
u said em'all except one of em.
*gat tn update ma tatics*
dang!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by Creamish(f): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2008
quickygirl:

@post
Please tell them!!

datz funny . .tot u had the most adverts here . . grin
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by manntee(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2008
Creamish:

not unless she is a man disguising as a woman looking for a man in which case she(he) is Gay(and i don mean happy)
grin undecided undecided

chuckles
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by quickygirl(f): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2008
Creamish:

Note- what the guy said about Adverts does not apply to girls, exeption to the rules, !! anyhow have fun!! grin

CHECK OUT MY POST NA!!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by quickygirl(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
manntee:

not unless she is a man disguising as a woman looking for a man in which case she(he) is Gay(and i don mean happy)
grin undecided undecided

chuckles
osanobua la ooooooooooooo wonders shall never end grin i am now a transgendered!!
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by manntee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
well if the cap fits grin
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by chinesedoll(f): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2008
@post

u re rite on track
u really know the game
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by Busta(f): 4:17am On Jul 19, 2008
lol . . na today?
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by chessguru(m): 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
nice
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by ODAGBA: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2008
can i be able to see a good girl from here
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by hellypelly(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2008
see this dude tryna get puxy!!!and some poor girls would think u have dropped some kinda heavy wisdom and ur "different" ur not too different from "naija bread waterproof"
Re: How To Get A Real Date From Nairaland! For Guys!! by badblood13(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2008
hellypelly:

see this dude trying to get puxy!!!and some poor girls would think u have dropped some kind of heavy wisdom and your "different" your not too different from "naija bread waterproof"
hellypelly:

see this dude trying to get puxy!!!and some poor girls would think u have dropped some kind of heavy wisdom and your "different" your not too different from "naija bread waterproof"
, yeah am nijah BOURNE NIGERIAN and thats the identity, your post reflects a lot about you though, i understand, just be getting enough sleep and move with the right people with positive attitude, cheers

(1) (Reply)

Vgirl4love@yahoo.com / I Need A Girl Between 20 - 25 / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.