Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,237 members, 7,970,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:48 PM

Seun And His Team Are Clowns - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun And His Team Are Clowns (1632 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by homesteady(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Eroti.c = intimate
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Annie2gud(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Annie2gud: he that Deserves it.
trust Me....He does.please check the nxt Door Neibor*winks*
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by ifyalways(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
RedBenson: ; D May be it's hypocrisy trying to act what they are not or may be not, but as obvious as it's, d entire nairaland looks so comical starting from oga @d top (seun) to the least small boys like 190, yuzedo, born2fuck grin etc. I mean if Seun and his team could come out so comically changing world wide constitutionalized words and thier meanings to somthing else, why shldnt the ordinary members turn the forum into a comedy show?

Take a look @d below

Di.ck (Pe.nis) = Joystick grin

Pus.sy (Va.gina) = Kitty-cat (Abeg what's pussy)?

Br.ea.st = Bossom or Unmentionable (Abeg is there anything that cannot
be mentioned?)

Mastur.bation = self-service

Fin.ger.ing = hand-service

An.a.l sex = BehindBased

Dog.g.y = Doggy

Fuc.k = Bleep

S.e..x = intimate

Orga.sm = Heavenly feelings

a.s.s. = bottom

Clitor.i.s = female hardcore grin grin (abeg wetin be 'hardcore'?)

Threes.o.me = Party sex

Bi.t.ch = naughty lady

Asha.wo = love peddler

R.ape = molestation

Rap.ist = molester

Po.r.n = Indecency grin

Se..x toy = intimacy gadget

Diildo = Love machine

Pls add yours! grin

I thought 3s0mes was triple sin? Did it change? Let me confirm cheesy
Seun + Mukina + Obinoscopy = party
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by ifyalways(f): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
^ ^ lol. Its now "party"

Yeye dey worry Seun.
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 07, 2013
The bad part be say i don mistake dem for each oda before. The person I was talking to just dey look at me lyk 'wetin dis one dey talk'. I think it was romance machine i said instead of 'd..do' undecided embarassed embarassed

The unmentionable part is crazy too.
Also, when i started posting here, as I come lyk to dey use short-hand, na so I go just put 'cu*m' instead of come. The tin go jus change to heavenly feeling. E.g. If i write...'i will c*m to your place', e go just change to 'i will heavenly feeling to your place'. Thank God for the modify button. But d tin dey always vex me, no be small!
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
RedBenson:

Convince me you are more than 15yrs. If so, make arsenal lose again to dortmund. grin You are a small boy my friend
now arsenal don win... Wetin we go do now....
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2013
alutacontinua: The bad part be say i don mistake dem for each oda before. The person I was talking to just dey look at me lyk 'wetin dis one dey talk'. I think it was romance machine i said instead of 'd..do'
undecided embarassed embarassed

The unmentionable part is crazy too.
Also, when i started posting here, as I come lyk to dey use short-hand, na so I go just put 'cu*m' instead of come. The tin go jus change to heavenly feeling. E.g. If i write...'i will c*m to your place', e go just change to 'i will heavenly feeling to your place'. Thank God for the modify button. But d tin dey always vex me, no be small!

grin grin grin I dey tell u. So so confusing. grin
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 08, 2013
penquin: now arsenal don win... Wetin we go do now....

Nothing! Him no gree bet naw. grin
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
@Redbenson...this is a very serious issue you just raised. It isn't funny at all. It actually tells you the level of exposure of the so-called team. I really don't think Seun knows that this forum can be a world class medium where people of all races can seek first class information about our country. Not everybody who comes here is a joker. Clearly, most of these censored words are even used in the mainstream media,talk more online. If you open any JSS 3 biology textbook, a word like viigina is not censored. R!ape has become an issue that has come to stay. Why should a disease like brreast cancer become bossom cancer. WTH is that? I am against censorship of any word,especially in a forum that has the capacity to be world-class. But if at all he has to stop forumites from using any word,let them be abusive words like iddiot etc. ​I know that ​we as Africans are conservative,but he should not make nairaland look like a child'splay. The world is dynamic. The team should step up or step out!

1 Like

Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by aceTS: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2013
[quote author=Chiefpriest1]@Redbenson...this is a very serious issue you just raised. It isn't funny at all. It actually tells you the level of exposure of the so-called team. I really don't think Seun knows that this forum can be a world class medium where people of all races can seek first class information about our country. Not everybody who comes here is a joker. Clearly, most of these censored words are even used in the mainstream media,talk more online. If you open any JSS 3 biology textbook, a word
na holy holy dem dey form.hypocrites!
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by aceTS: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2013
Cum
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2013
Triple post
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiefpriest1: @Redbenson...this is a very serious issue you just
raised. It isn't funny at all. It actually tells you the level of
exposure of the so-called team. I really don't think Seun knows that
this forum can be a world class medium where people of all races can seek first class information about our country. Not everybody who comes here is a joker. Clearly, most of these censored words are even used in the mainstream media,talk more online. If you open any JSS 3 biology
textbook, a word like viigina is not censored. R!ape has become an issue that has come to stay. Why should a disease like brreast cancer become bossom cancer. WTH is that? I am against censorship of any word,especially in a forum that has the capacity to be world-class. But if at all he has to stop forumites from using any word,let them be abusive words like iddiot etc. ​I know that ​we as Africans are conservative,but he should not make nairaland look like a child'splay.
The world is dynamic. The team should step up or step out!

I told you! Seun is not serious with the forum. He just opened it for fun that's why atimes, the news here are unverified.
Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
He's lucky no one has decided to take him to court. Just look at the embarassment the Bob-manuel Udokwu caused. And I am not even sure the thread has been taken down. It took the actor over a month to react and the thread was still there.No MOD detected for a whole month that the news was false. By the way, n.aked wire is now unclothedness wire. So much for censorship

1 Like

Re: Seun And His Team Are Clowns by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Chiefpriest1: He's lucky no one has decided to take him to court.
Just look at the embarassment the Bob-manuel Udokwu caused. And I am not even sure the thread has been taken down. It took the actor over a month to react and the thread was still there.No MOD detected for a whole month that the news was false. By the way, n.aked wire is now unclothedness wire. So much for censorship

Imagine typing "nake.d" wire kills a boy but what u get is "unclad" wire kills a boy. Very funny!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gnatcatchers Official Thread(free Credit Is Given Here Daily) / Who Will You Stand Up For And Why?....photo. / Do U Follow This Instruction When You Buy Hollandia Yoghurt??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.