Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,946 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? (515 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by deparagon(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
Would you allow your parents to
choose for you a husband/wife

1. YES
2. NO
3. MAY BE
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by weazley(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
they v chosen for me aready,d topic should rather b 'would you marry d man or woman chosen by ur parents?'
wel mine is a no, d babe chosen wasnt dat cute, but d size of ha nicki(breast) and minaj(bombom) gives me a hard on for a week, stil hopin to enta the gates of jerusalem sha, but no marriage,
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
No
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Subom1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
weazley: they v chosen for me aready,d topic should rather b 'would you marry d man or woman chosen by ur parents?'
wel mine is a no, d babe chosen wasnt dat cute, but d size of ha nicki(breast) and minaj(bombom) gives me a hard on for a week, stil hopin to enta the gates of jerusalem sha, but no marriage,
Arsehole undecided, before you enter the Jerusalem, at least let your intention be clear that you are not going to marry her
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Dannylux: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
They wouldn't dare undecided
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Godswillu(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
From my personal observation: If they (the parents) are the one feeding the person they will want to choose for him/her, But if you can take care of yourself the answer is NO.
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
Never!!!
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by weazley(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Subom1: Arsehole undecided, before you enter the Jerusalem, at least let your intention be clear that you are not going to marry her
u bera b careful, its girls like yu dat bring out the mike tyson in me,
Re: Would You Allow Your Parents To choose For You A Husband/wife? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
NO kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date Oi Marry A Tomgirl? / Who Is A Soulmate?, Do You Make Sum1 Your Soulmate Or Your Soulmate Has Been... / Woman And The Burden Of Marriage. Hmmn, This Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.