Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! (1056 Views)

Why Do Ladies TEST Guys; Guys Share Your Experience / 9 Things Women Really Want In Guys (guys Beware) / Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
BOY: Do u have a boyfriend?
GIRL: No, I don't have.
BOY: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said, it is
not good for a man to be alone, I will
make a helper suitable for him.
GIRL: "But I don't love you.
BOY: 1 Jn 4:8 whoever does not love,
does not know God, because God is
love.
GIRL: & how do I know you mean
those words?
BOY: Matt 12:34 for out of the
abundance
of the heart the mouth speaks.
GIRL: but how can I be sure that you're
loyal & honest?
BOY : Mark 13:31 "heaven & earth will
pass
away but my words will never pass
away
GIRL: But why me? There are a lot of
girls out there
BOY: Prov 31:29 "Many women do
noble things, but you surpass them all.
GIRL: But what is in me that you like?
BOY: Song of solomon 4:7 "you are
altogether beautiful, my darling there
is no
flaw in you"
GIRL: But I’m not that beautiful you're
exaggerating
BOY: Prov 31:30 "charm is deceptive,
and beauty is fleeting; but a woman
who fears the Lord is to be praised
GIRL: What happens if I say yes.
BOY: Gen 2:24 "Therefore man shall
leave his father and his mother & they
shall become one flesh
GIRL: How come you know the
scriptures this much
BOY: Joshua 1;8 This book of law shall
not depart from your mouth but you
shall meditate on it day & night so that
you may be careful to do all that is
written in it. For then you make your
way prosperous and you
will have good success"
GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love
God
BOY: Ps 34:8 oh, taste and see that lord
is
good! Blessed is the man who takes
refuge in him.
GIRL: mmm. Ok please give time to
think
about it
BOY: Philippian 4:8 "finally brethren,
whatever is true, whatever is
honourable,
whatever is just, whatever is
commendable, if there is any
excellence, if there is anything worthy
of praise think about this thing
GIRL: oww I love you already
BOY: Revelation 22:21 "Amen". Love u

1 Like

Re: New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Op,u be gay??everyfin abt u is Guys only..
Re: New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
only a very foolish and stoopid gal would fall for this, here is what a smart sista would have replied:

haywhy28:
BOY: Do u have a boyfriend?
GIRL: No, I don't have.
BOY: Gen 2:18 "The lord God said, it is not good for a man to be alone, I will make a helper suitable for him.
GIRL: there is a huge difference between not being alone and settling for the first donkey out there. Pls love yourself before you can think of loving others!!!!

GIRL: "But I don't love you.
BOY: 1 Jn 4:8 whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.
GIRL: choosing ANY man instead of choosing the RIGHT man would be an insult to the word of the bible .

GIRL: & how do I know you mean those words?
BOY: Matt 12:34 for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
GIRL: all your sweet words reminds me that verse: Proverbs 26:23-28 "Like the glaze covering an earthen vessel are fervent lips with an evil heart. Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart; when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

GIRL: but how can I be sure that you're loyal & honest?
BOY : Mark 13:31 "heaven & earth will pass away but my words will never pass away
GIRL: these are the words of the Bible, are you now comparing yourself to Jesus/God.

GIRL: But why me? There are a lot of girls out there
BOY: Prov 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.
GIRL: "pls enumerate a few of these noble things, if you may?"

GIRL: But I’m not that beautiful you're exaggerating
BOY: Prov 31:30 "charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised
GIRL: one minute you praise my beauty and the next you look down on it and talk about the fear of God, are you delusional?!

GIRL: What happens if I say yes.
BOY: Gen 2:24 "Therefore man shall leave his father and his mother & they shall become one flesh
GIRL: i guess you must not have read this great verse: Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves"

GIRL: How come you know the scriptures this much
BOY: Joshua 1;8 This book of law shall not depart from your mouth but you shall meditate on it day & night so that you may be careful to do all that is written in it. For then you make your way prosperous and you will have good success"
GIRL: you obviously dont know how to read if you believe that the use of the bible was meant to chat up unsuspecting dumb women. here is a verse that describes you: Romans 16:18 "For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."

GIRL: Woow, I can see you really love God
BOY: Ps 34:8 oh, taste and see that lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
GIRL: Matthew 7:15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

GIRL: mmm. Ok please give time to think about it
BOY: Philippian 4:8 "finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is commendable, if there is any
excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise think about this thing
GIRL: here are a few verses for you to dwell on:
- Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
- Deuteronomy 18:20 "But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die."
- 1 John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world".

Re: New Scoping Skills For Guys. Guys Only!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,u be gay??everyfin abt u is Guys only..
God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ladies... / It Is Not Wise For A Man To Give An Expensive Or Sexy Gift To A Married Woman / How Do I Know She Really Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.