Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? (2415 Views)

Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
At 1:03Am in the morning today, a house in our street was robbed.
According to the father of the family that was robbed,the robbers jumped in from the fence even though it was secured with active electrical barbwires, "I was shocked when i saw two men inside my bedroom with guns pointing at me,it was like a nightmare. . . The men took me and my wife out of the bedroom to the sitting room(parlour), and the other two broke into my first daughter's room,they dragged her out of the room like a sex slave,broke into my little children's room and brought out my first son and my last born(son) then they asked me to bring the money. . . I was confused cause i don't remember bringing any money into the house, they told me to stop playing smart unless they will waste me and my family. . . I was so lost and in the same time confused,then my wife told them she had Three hundred thousand Naira in her wardrobe. . . Two of them followed her into the room as she led them to the money. After that they came back to the sitting room and started slapping me. . I didn't even dare to talk or react,until the leader asked my 24 year old daughter(Adanna) who just came back to the house from the university because of the ASUU strike, to lie down as he removed his belt to rApe her, my daughter refused and struggled. . . Then the leader asked her to stay still for him to be comfortable unless he's going to kill all of us and spare her live just for her to feel the pain and guilt alone. At that time Our lives was on my daughter's hands. . . She accepted after 2 minutes of silence in the room. . . He rAped my daughter in front of me and my family, it was a shame. . ." cry

This happened in the early morning of today in Onitsha, particularly my street. The man is a Civil servant with high rank and also a titled chief. He told his story to a local TV station in Onitsha but i was there so i copied my own part of the story. . . That's by the way.

The question is:
Ladies, will you accept to be raped in the prescence of your family just to save their lives??
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Don't mind my typos and jaga jaga writing though wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yes I would! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Mikocake(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Disgraceful!! Why would the robbers do that after collecting that huge amount of money..some people are heartless..Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra: Yes I would! embarassed
Eeeyah. . .it's really sad cry

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mikocake: Disgraceful!! Why would the robbers do that after collecting that huge amount of money..some people are heartless..Pathetic
*smh* this world is so unfair. . . embarassed

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ehya..hope say d guy use cd Sha...

Well Since no girlz..
If na Female Robbers OMG..
Even if them reach 16..
Na me go even suggest am

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Andyblaze: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
GOM...I neva see ur msg o...btw i hope u wont deactivate anymore bro. Nad will be bacc
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: GOM...I neva see ur msg o...btw i hope u wont deactivate anymore bro. Nad will be bacc
No bro, i won't deactivate. . . I replied your mail na. . . Just go check on that mail you sent me, you go see ma reply, i know Nadia will be back or maybe already back cheesy

Thanks tho wink

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by zeb04(f): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
I will do anytin 4 my family bt I really dunno knw y rape case is on d increase d punishment 4 dis offence shld b death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: Ehya..hope say d guy use cd Sha...

Well Since no girlz..
If na Female Robbers OMG..
Even if them reach 16..
Na me go even suggest am
grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
zeb04: I will do anytin 4 my family bt I really dunno knw y rape case is on d increase d punishment 4 dis offence shld b death by hanging
Seriously, it's getting too much joor!

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: No bro, i won't deactivate. . . I replied your mail na. . . Just go check on that mail you sent me, you go see ma reply, i know Nadia will be back or maybe already back cheesy

Thanks tho wink

#TeamGOM
Nadia will be back one day ooo

@topic yeap I would..if them molest me with condom

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Tiyazman(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Na ASUU cause am! angry

.. . ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
Shamisoo: Nadia will be back one day ooo

@topic yeap I would..if them molest me with condom
NADIA!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ooh sweety, why did you do that to me?!!!

@Topic so if they don't use condom nko

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by phineas: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
I logged in quickly to tell u this ur thread promotes this evil u have inadvertently advertised,It is anothers pain,don't make a mockery of it,don't put the tot in the mind of the criminals out there,don't immortalize it,don't make it a culture.
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
phineas: I logged in quickly to tell u this ur thread promotes this evil u have inadvertently advertised,It is anothers pain,don't make a mockery of it,don't put the tot in the mind of the criminals out there,don't immortalize it,don't make it a culture.

Can you please explain

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Dannyxy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra: Yes I would! embarassed
aww, will u marry?, u are going to be a good wife... Sacrificing yourself family, hmm
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nonso23: if the girl is not a virgin then why the shakara grin
na joke ooo..
#rapê is not cool no matter the circumstance angry
The parents didn't give us that account. . . She maybe a virgin, who knows??

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by AbuMikey(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
god_of_music: No bro, i won't deactivate. . . I replied your mail na. . . Just go check on that mail you sent me, you go see ma reply, i know Nadia will be back or maybe already back cheesy

Thanks tho wink

#TeamGOM

Oga, Nadia don come back oOo wink

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oga, Nadia don come back oOo wink

Yeah i know, i've just seen her cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by AbuMikey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013

Oh Lawd!!!

Make female robbers come our house abeg, make dem say dem wan raaape me, ** oh jigbi jigbi ** wink

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oh Lawd!!!

Make female robbers come our house abeg, make dem say dem wan raaape me, ** oh jigbi jigbi ** wink

In front of your parents and siblings?? undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by LadyH(f): 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
i dont even wanna fink of it.
Abu Mikey:

Oh Lawd!!!

lmao! im sure ur fada will b proud.
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Les: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
I don't know why people are scared of death... Everyone in that house should make their choice, as for me, I rather die than to feel my baby molestation right before me..... I can't fail my daughter like that not even in point of death....

I blame ASUU for this!!!!! >sad

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Les: I don't know why people are scared of death... Everyone in that house should make their choice, as for me, I rather die than to feel my baby molestation right before me..... I can't fail my daughter like that not even in point of death....

I blame ASUU for this!!!!! >sad

Seriously if I am daughter I wud just tell the robbers in tears,"Oga,make una know mind my papa ooo.Him don been crase before,abeg make una do me Wetin una get for mind abeg*starts to remove clothe*make una leave my papa.

Like seriously,the pain of losing anyone wud be so unbearable,not when I have a choice to make. embarassed
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Seriously if I am daughter I wud just tell the robbers in tears,"Oga,make una know mind my papa ooo.Him don been crase before,abeg make una do me Wetin una get for mind abeg*starts to remove clothe*make una leave my papa.

Like seriously,the pain of losing anyone wud be so unbearable,not when I have a choice to make. embarassed
You'r right joor!

@Your pic . . . Is it me or you look like a mami water cheesy
You'r so damn BEAUTIFUL!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Les: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
lynpetra:

you beat me to that, seriously, I hate molestations or any of these violence especially against women, seriously ah hate it.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Coldfaya(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
zeb04: I will do anytin 4 my family bt I really dunno knw y rape case is on d increase d punishment 4 dis offence shld b death by hanging

So many scumbags n psychopaths out there. Plus too much value attached to sex nowadays. Seriously cases of rape ( even to children ) is growing alarmingly
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2013
I would rathar die.

cuz the world has failed me.
Re: Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Oh Lawd!!!

Oyege Oyoyo B lollzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! Agofure Motors Driver Stole My Waybill / Unknown Gunmen Resumes Hostilities, Bombs Oil Pipeline In Imo State(Video) / Chicken Kills Man With Blade During Cockfight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.