Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not (457 Views)

Stay In This Bathroom For 24 Hours & Get $75million…what Would You Do Guys? / What Do Guys Carry In Their Pockets? / Ladies Pretend Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not by loveableann: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
please somebody should help me and answer this question.
Re: Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not by Enegod(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
"""IF"""" you had said "some guys" and
especially added "women " in the title
too...
I might have taken this seriously and
answered.
You didn't, so I won't... angry
Re: Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not by loveableann: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ enegold not some but all the guys. i know that women have their own faults but that is not what i'm talking about here. if 100% of all the men are like that then why would you say some?
Re: Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not by Enegod(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
you are heart broken and sad... i wish you quick recovery...smh
Re: Why Do Guys Pretend To Be What They Are Not by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Well, i do beliv all guyz r pretenderz cauz i am buh we gat diffrnt styl of pretendin*some text missing*

(1) (Reply)

Download This Software It Is For Your Own Best Interest. / Just In!! Amazing Facebook Story.. / Mother & Daughter Crushed To Death By Truck Few Days To Her Wedding In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.