Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,292 members, 7,904,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter (4428 Views)

Davido's New Adorable Photos With Daughter / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by daisyjay(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke’s relationship has gone through many ups and downs and the latest is about Nadia deleting all pictures from her instagram page which involved Jim Iyke. Well, she has her reasons for that but could it be a sign of breakup?

An interview her mum Hajia Buari granted with a media house brings this question into mind ‘Are they divorced?’. According to Nadia Buari’s mum who doesn’t really talk about Jim Iyke, “They were great together. They were like a couple. she was very connected to him”. The usage of past tense makes me think the relationship has come to an end.

Asked what type of man she should go for, she added: “She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laid back and fun-loving.”
She added: “She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down but not right now. She has to focus on her career.”'
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by RoyalPearl(f): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
I heard Jim got some lady pregnant in Lagos. Anyways i kinda knew this relationship would not last long, at least the upside was she did not get married to him yet before the news came out
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Uyi168: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wateva!!
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Subom1(f): 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Already broken up!!! I guess the deliverance did not work undecided
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by gluv01(f): 1:58am On Nov 06, 2013
ok
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by otumfour(m): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2013
That relationship was a contract thing, .....all planned.....Jim was paying Nadia for all the fronting and mostly to promote his reality show....

He had peeps fhooled no lie..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by onila(f): 4:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Subom1: Already broken up!!! I guess the deliverance did not work undecided
grin grin
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Chimezie198(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Dem neva still cast out d demons finish
some still dey him body dey drink alomo bitter

1 Like

Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Lilamartedi(f): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2013
Lol.eyaa
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by LadyCaty(f): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2013
grin grin
Chimezie198: Dem neva still cast out d demons finish

grin

maybe dey were nt meant to be 2geda...
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Danhumprey: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2013
Subom1: Already broken up!!! I guess the deliverance did not work undecided
Just what I was thinking.
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Danhumprey: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2013
grin
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by demelza: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Nadia should go do thanksgiving in church.
She just dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Make jim iyke go cele church jare,make dem do confirm deliverance 4 am!
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by ikekings1: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Lol... **falls from palm tree**..
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by homesteady(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Over-hyped internet marriage that never saw the light of the day!

1 Like

Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by wheesin(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2013
wait...i also had relationship problems and no aboki spoke about me...they are both agbalagbas without brain
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by njuwo(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2013
All d pple dat commented b4 me needs deliverance.
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Manweysabi(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2013
daisyjay: Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke’s relationship has gone through many ups and downs and the latest is about Nadia deleting all pictures from her instagram page which involved Jim Iyke. Well, she has her reasons for that but could it be a sign of breakup?

An interview her mum Hajia Buari granted with a media house brings this question into mind ‘Are they divorced?’. According to Nadia Buari’s mum who doesn’t really talk about Jim Iyke, “They were great together. They were like a couple. she was very connected to him”. The usage of past tense makes me think the relationship has come to an end.

Asked what type of man she should go for, she added: “She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laid back and fun-loving.”
She added: “She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down but not right now. She has to focus on her career.”'
Source

Manufactured lies!
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
Eh eh!
E don happen!
Na wetin people wan hear be this.
They never believed this love story.
Now, Jim, you v given your haters a reason to yab & smile at your badnews. Hm!
Last Bullet:
BREAKING NEWS!
We are looking for Chief sweetus yuzedo. If you find him, report to the nearest police station or drag him to A-Z Shrine, 1/3 Arochukwu road, Awka, Anambra State.
A handsome reward awaits you.
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by 360command: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2013
otumfour: That relationship was a contract thing, .....all planned.....Jim was paying Nadia for all the fronting and mostly to promote his reality show....

He had peeps fhooled no lie..... cheesy
Jim fhooled Nadia to promote his show,I laff in Swahili.please,make we talk another thing
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by 360command: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Royal^^Pearl^^:
I heard Jim got some lady pregnant in Lagos. Anyways i kinda knew this relationship would not last long, at least the upside was she did not get married to him yet before the news came out
sometimes, I do not know where you Ghanians get your news when it relates to Nigeria.
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by benkings(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2013
angrymaunufactured lies! Next story please
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by sagytariusTM1: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2013
END TIME RELATIONSHIP
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by tsleazy(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Oh thank God !!! He finally left her for me. Lemme go hustle for money, so i can buy her engagement ring
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by tsleazy(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2013
njuwo: All d pple dat commented b4 me needs deliverance.
yep and ur english needs rapid intervention
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by PamelaGold1(f): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2013
both of them can never be a match, Nadia is beautiful and Jim Iyke is so handsome, una don everly see two fine couples getting married b4? Jim never taste all the punanny finish naaw, he is still on a tasting spree and u expect him to settle down? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by RoyalPearl(f): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2013
360command: sometimes, I do not know where you Ghanians get your news when it relates to Nigeria.
Lol i got it from a Nigerian blog actually:

Signs that all is not well between

actor Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari

manifested after OluFamous.Com

sent him a tweet on Sunday

evening on why he wants to

marry the Ghanian actress.

Moments after Jim Iyke read the

report on Obascotec, he

dished out a statement that

suggests that all is no longer the

way they used to be before his

pregnancy scandal with a Lagos

babe known as Nancy.

Below is what we have gathered

about Jim and Nadia's issues...

Before Jim Iyke even sent out a

statement on Sunday denying

reports that he was making

marriage plans with Nadia Buari,

the actress have already deleted

all his pictures from her page on

instagram.

Then Jim himself now capped it

with a tweet, saying marriage is

not his priority now. Many folks

have read a lot of meaning into

their issues, but it appears the

matter of Nancy's pregnancy is

still a major issue.

Nadia is no longer saying sweet

things about Jim online and he

is now saying he's not ready for

marriage yet.
Source: http://obascotec..com/2013/11/jim-iyke-breaks-up-with-nadia-he-not_5.html?m=1
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by Chimezie198(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Make dat Nambia buhari tear race now its still early
If not Jeans Iyke go transfer some of d demons enter her body
When two demons marry and reproduce, their pikin >>>> Gobe
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by sCun: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Bunch of pathetic gossips on here.
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by WizPrince1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Oh God, please do your Miracle. They are fit to get married. I just like them being together
Re: Nadia’s Mother Confirms Jim Iyke’s Break-up With Daughter by drnairalov: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
bloody bloggers..fulling the blogospher with unreliable lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Player Touched Female Referee's bosom! And She Liked It. See Her React / Happy Birthday To Nigeria's Most Gorgeous Female Blogger, Mimi Ubini (photos) / Leaked Hot $ex Video Of John Dumelo And Christable (photo$video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.