Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,188 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother (3129 Views)

Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? / Help!!!,my Friend Junior Sister Is Having Crush On Me / My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by baralatie(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Look At Y'all Making A Big Fuss Out Of Nothing. I Don't See Any Big Deal In It.

The Only Problem I See Here Is Her Friend Consenting To The Relationship.

None Of Y'all Own Either Of Them. Its Their Choice To Do Whatever With Their Lives. I Don't Know The Eagerness To Castigate And Condemn Them Both. Free Them Abeg.

Whatever The Outcome Is, They'd Be The Ones To Learn The Lessons. Everything In Life Is A Gamble. You Never Know The Result Of Tossing A Coin Until It Lands.

Cheers !!
they will now post on nairaland'help advice needed-my friend sibling is wicked'
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Stop abbreviating words, Not every one understands it, it's a sign of immaturity mini-cougar. undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Dygeasy(m): 4:55am On Nov 07, 2013
baralatie:
they will now post on nairaland'help advice needed-my friend sibling is wicked'
gringringrin

Na You Talk am O!
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Dominionng(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Iaz93: A 20yr old knows a lot about love. She's not a kiddo. Haven't you seen ladies aged 21..22...23 getting married?

Beeni Jare.. They probably got married to a 19yr old inexperience teen.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Kingblingz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
@Op guess your brain is on Auto Reverse smh
Re: Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother by Yahoo1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Honeyhorpe: My frnd junior broda n I are in luv,he's 19yrs n am 20yrs buh he's in Unilorin....he luvs me so much n I do too buh we are afraid to tell d sista because we don't knw hw she will feel abt d situation,we've try to end d relationship so dt we will nt put oursleves in trouble frm d sista buh we cnt because d luv btw us is reali strong...please I will lyk u guyz to advice me on dis issue.
he is in Unilorin? what has that got to do with this na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! / How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute / Love Advices You Should Stop Listening To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.