Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,207 members, 7,891,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:46 AM

Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now (785 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Students Dont Want ASUU Strike To End - ASUU President / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2013
As for me it's a capital NO . Though at the beginning i wanted d strike due to d cumbersome work n little time we had expecting that d strike wont last up to a month. Now my head is full let me be positive ,if dis strike should end now am very sure dat oshodin wont give his student more dan a week before exam starts and dat will result in a beautiful result painted wit F and i need to get lyk 3 months salary because ah waited 4 full three months and they refused to end d strike. Am begging dem o dey should wait till next year by then i would have stopped workin and concentrate on ma books..
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by fabby26(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2013
No, because I am still smiling to the bank. And don't wanna stop yet. All thanks to ASUU.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Sard(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Yes, they should put an end to it, I ve only 3 months left for me to finish my 1st degree. I need to finish that first and know what's next on the card.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2013
Yes oooo
i need to get to d future...home can b tiring
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Lawconfessor(f): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2013
Elantracey: As for me it's a capital NO . Though at the beginning i wanted d strike due to d cumbersome work n little time we had expecting that d strike wont last up to a month. Now my head is full let me be positive ,if dis strike should end now am very sure dat oshodin wont give his student more dan a week before exam starts and dat will result in a beautiful result panted wit F and i need to get lyk 3 months salary because ah waited 4 full three months and they refused to end d strike. Am begging dem o dey should wait till next year by then i would have stopped workin and concentrate on ma books..

fabby26: No, because I am still smiling to the bank. And don't wanna stop yet. All thanks to ASUU.
Money? Smh

And if u grad once u won't make money?
Mayb u species re still in ur very early year in d uni..

Please God may dis strike be suspended for good so dt ur ppl wil grad- no time to dull around in Jesus name- Amen n Amen.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by demelza: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2013
Please No! Let us strike till the year ends.
I am really enjoying the work that I do. Besides I want to celebrate christmas at home.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Law-confessor:

Money? Smh

And if u grad once u won't make money?
Mayb u species re still in ur very early year in d uni..

Please God may dis strike be suspended for good so dt ur ppl wil grad- no time to dull around in Jesus name- Amen n Amen.
it's not just about money ..i dont want to celebrate christmas in exam hall..since dey ve pushed it dis far dey should just wait till next year
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2013
I Cant server tis' year Agaib.. What's the Point... Na November batch I suppose follow go.. What's the essence now.. Till next year January joor..
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Sard(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: I Cant server tis' year Agaib.. What's the Point... Na November batch I suppose follow go.. What's the essence now.. Till next year January joor..
...what if that stops you from making it for march 2014 NYSC batch, then you have to wait till June. right?
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Ghideourn(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Ure crazy for creating dis kiinda thread!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Elui2(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
U be bad uniben babe oh.basement nd agric go dae full lyk mad for nite.oshodin baba
Elantracey: As for me it's a capital NO . Though at the beginning i wanted d strike due to d cumbersome work n little time we had expecting that d strike wont last up to a month. Now my head is full let me be positive ,if dis strike should end now am very sure dat oshodin wont give his student more dan a week before exam starts and dat will result in a beautiful result panted wit F and i need to get lyk 3 months salary because ah waited 4 full three months and they refused to end d strike. Am begging dem o dey should wait till next year by then i would have stopped workin and concentrate on ma books..
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ghideourn: Ure crazy for creating dis kiinda thread!!
[size=30]why d insult? Its lyk ur a kid! open ur own thread if u don't lyk her opinion[/size]
@op, babes i lyk dem to end the strike oo bcoz, i just got admitted into UNIBEN. & u knw that grate feeling of happiness.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by bolaji73(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
it shd be called off wit immediate alacrity!. cos as a newly admitted student,it will av an adverse effect on d new academic year..under previous circumstance,oau academic year for 2013/14 will av commence by jan bt wit dis uncalled compulsory break,one will be d most foolish being 2bliv freshers will still resume by den..abeg av already spent enuf years at home.d xtra months ASUU added is okay.
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ghideourn: Ure crazy for creating dis kiinda thread!!
what exactly is ur problem
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Elui2: U be bad uniben babe oh.basement nd agric go dae full lyk mad for nite.oshodin baba
even education ...na ma small bed go sure pass
Re: Do You Want ASUU Strike To End Now by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fabulousuzo: [size=30]why d insult? Its lyk ur a kid! open ur own thread if u don't lyk her opinion[/size]
@op, babes i lyk dem to end the strike oo bcoz, i just got admitted into UNIBEN. & u knw that grate feeling of happiness.
i know just calm down ehn

(1) (Reply)

Bsc. And B.tech; Differences And Advantages? / Strike:govt Gives ASUU One Week Ultimatum To Resume Work Or Face Sack / NEWS; FG To ASUU- Resume Or Get Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.