Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,235 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry (1129 Views)

2face Is Auctioning His Traditional Wedding Outfits For Charity: Will You Buy? / Annie Idibia - 2Face Is The Finest Man Alive / ‘i’m Sorry To Say, But 2face Is Empty’ – Sir Shina Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by Alikaxon(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
2face is incredible, his voice to his' songs down to his maturity. He delivers excelently. That is why many refers to his as the man behind the Nigerian music. The almighty 2baba, I believe no othe act does it better than him, although they do it good as well; the likes of upcoming wizkid, burna boy are trying. The people I respect also is P.square, but 2face is the number one, he doesn't fade. The must outstanding part of his personality is his humility. He is so humble, he can collaborate with any upcoming act without feeling superior. He is a role model in the Nigerian music scene. I love his style. I wish him happy married life.
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by shaneroberts26: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Alikaxon: 2face is incredible, his voice to his' songs down to his maturity. He delivers excelently. That is why many refers to his as the man behind the Nigerian music. The almighty 2baba, I believe no othe act does it better than him, although they do it good as well; the likes of upcoming wizkid, burna boy are trying. The people I respect also is P.square, but 2face is the number one, he doesn't fade. The must outstanding part of his personality is his humility. He is so humble, he can collaborate with any upcoming act without feeling superior. He is a role model in the Nigerian music scene. I love his style. I wish him happy married life.
Bro,2face is different.trust me.P square,Wizkid,D'banj dem will always com and go but Baba will Always be on top.
Mark my words.
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by Alikaxon(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
shaneroberts26:
Bro,2face is different.trust me.P square,Wizkid,D'banj dem will always com and go but Baba will Always be on top.
Mark my words.
u re on point. D'banj is not impressive at all o.
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by blesoh(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
I luv his music so much,even his old songs still sounds lyk he did it ysterday.the rest are noise makers..
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by Abbey2sam(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
God bless 2baba for putting nigeria music on the map
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by kingdavid333(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
D difference btw 2baba nd odaz,is dat he(2face) is a natural dude.He keeps it real nd always love 2 b him self.Therefore,d world hs accepted nd embraced him 4 who he is nt 4 who he pretends 2 be...thus,d lesson learned frm 2face's story is"Be ur self becos everyone else is already taken".
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by Alikaxon(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
kingdavid333: D difference btw 2baba nd odaz,is dat he(2face) is a natural dude.He keeps it real nd always love 2 b him self.Therefore,d world hs accepted nd embraced him 4 who he is nt 4 who he pretends 2 be...thus,d lesson learned frm 2face's story is"Be ur self becos everyone else is already taken".
2face is incredible, everyone agrees. Mods! Pls, dis should be on front page, lets use it to appreciate 2baba for his entertainment. "2baba, u be my baba all my life" according to sarkodie in d lyrics of aboki rmx.
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by veraponpo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tubaba my man.

I remember him on solid star's song.

His delivery style on Ara duet.

The velvet voice on Victor Olaiya's 'baby mi'

His action on 'hands across the world'- R.Kelly and other African stars,
etc .

Tuface is outstanding...
Re: 2face Is Indomitable In The Nigerian Music Industry by kzokul(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
2baba is d greatest in Africa.....he sings all aspect of music perfectly well.........he fits in 2 any beat so well.....he combines English,broken and any native language(idoma,yoruba,hausa,igbo,calabar) perfectly well.......his collabo wit other artists is alwys a hit....... 4rm stylee wit jimmy jatt and elejo 2 most incredible wit 9ice com enter possibility wit psquare... All his songs r songs dt neva fades and touches every aspect of life.....and most of all his humility kills everytin and his just been hmsef dts y he is d most loved by all including d elites in d society....wat more do u need 4rm dis living legend..... I love him wit passion......God bless u 2baba 4 life.......

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter And Lola' S Tradotional Wedding / Yvonne Nelson Finds New Lover After Heartbreak From Iyanya (SEE TWEET) / Who Could The Guy In The Middle Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.