Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) (20762 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Afriface: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2013
Meanwhile for women that go all out stealing married men from their Homes Be Warned!!!. Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. Just a Piece of Advice.

Meanwhile for women that go all out stealing married men from their Homes Be Warned!!!. Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. Just a Piece of Advice. Caught in the act Photos below:

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/11/shameful-moments-men-and-women-caught.html

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by NadiaSA1(f): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2013
"Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. "

TruE!! See embarrassment..
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by utenwuson: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Hahahaha y de man hide sef......two wife parols na
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by jussodynamic: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2013
Nawa ooo! Nobi small tin ooo!
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2013
@ the first pic

that woman a55 sef harass eye pass the woman wey dem catch

@ second pic

na inside hospital this people dey run thinz?

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Afrobasic(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2013
rigormortis: @ the first pic

that woman a55 sef harass eye pass the woman wey

That asssss was the first thing I saw cool
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
OMG!!! That äss. That äss. That äss. That äss, though. embarassedembarassedembarassed

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Agrika: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Busted!!!
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by nairaman66(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afrobasic:

That asssss was the first thing I saw cool

Na pillow case dey there! I wuz dere! Witnessed the whole thing first hand.. grin
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Lilimax(f): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Afriface: Meanwhile for women that go all out stealing married men from their Homes Be Warned!!!. Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. Just a Piece of Advice.
Likewise...for men that go all out stealing married women from their Homes Be Warned!!!.
Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. undecided

Whichever way, infidelity is not acceptable sad.

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
see as the guy in the back of the 1st pic is casually taking pics, lol!
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by kehinde1588(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2013

Nadia_SA1: "Many days for the thief, one day for the Owner. "

TruE!! See embarrassment..
i dnt know y Nigerians focus on observing somones error..even those white make error...instead of you to correct him politely bt you choose to make jest his error...thats unfair..try to change.
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by NadiaSA1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
kehinde1588: i dnt know y Nigerians focus on observing somones error..even those white make error...instead of you to correct him politely bt you choose to make jest his error...thats unfair..try to change.
I didn't see any error in what I quoted..

I just quote what the op said nd added my own saying its true see how the cheaters r now embarrassed..

Chaiiiii

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by johnstar(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
mehn.......... shitt happens ooo
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
gringringrin these are the kinds of threads i like seeing mgbeketoto.anyway to the matter

because of konji abi na crude preek and uncivilized bushy vagina,them con sit for floor under general hospital bed.them for pity that man preek before hungry rats bite am gringringrin chaiiiii i wish i was in that scene watching the drama live grin

by the way which kain mouka foam that woman wey wan pull that girl pant carry for back gringrin

if this kain woman do cowgirl for her husband,na die the john thomas dey o gringringringrin

wait o, abi na because of the man wey dey sit for under hospital bed naked with that small wannabe local skank,na im she wan kill that girl grin the man don hear am be that grin

the day kpekusing matter end,that is the day nairaland ends cheesy a day with kpekusing matter in nairaland keeps my day going in this city of excellence .choiiiigrin

if i was there,i for don dey play all i want is your waist for my phonecheesy
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
is that a man? as in wtf??!!!!!! even as a lady, no stupid f***cker fit try that rubbish with me all in the name of being married to a dunce that just hangs a weenie jst cos God decided to make him a man out of second thought.... what rubbish? caught in the cat, i for show her something. both of us go ho naked now, na today people dey see naked body......rubbish!

****walks away slam door hardd....
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na wa oo. This is the latest trend in town.

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by LajaLaba: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Old news haba lazy blogger!
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel602(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Lol hilarious pix
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
See old man and small girl.
Naija! The man don chop all big bakassi finish come climb go smallie own. grin

Smallie sef, maybe na 200 naira recharge card she dey find to take browse nairaland.
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
hahaha she got served next time she won't try that.

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by musaajebor(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
If u nor sabi the art of cheating just leave it. Don't attempt it.
Rule number 1: if it is short time as in "sharp sharp" and not in a remote area, never go fully unclad
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by daviide: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Seen! undecided
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
news older than my first mobile...
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by omiobo: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
kehinde1588: i dnt know y Nigerians focus on observing somones error..even those white make error...instead of you to correct him politely bt you choose to make jest his error...thats unfair..try to change.
The person quoted is from SA not a nigerian. She didn't mean what u thought.
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by freda506(f): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
;Dchai! grin
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 07, 2013
lol. That first pix is so funny.. The lady on leggings is wicked.. Just can't stop laughing!
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2013
banega: lol. That first pix is so funny.. The lady on leggings is wicked.. Just can't stop laughing!
She seems prepared for the showdown with that outfit. She must have been observing them for long.
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2013
How far nadia?
Nadia_SA1: I didn't see any error in what I quoted..

I just quote what the op said nd added my own saying its true see how the cheaters r now embarrassed..

Chaiiiii
Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by IAMBREEZY: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2013
Oh i hope you re still with your vaseline.
Austeenx: OMG!!! That äss. That äss. That äss. That äss, though. embarassedembarassedembarassed

Re: Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS) by nerodenero: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2013
From the second picture:
1. It seems the action took place in a hospital
2. The bed looks like a hospital bed.
3. They both covered their faces in the 2nd picture and the lady's face was exposed in the first. Why didn't they expose the face of the dude? Besides, the action was committed by both
4. They both messed out in big time.

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / A Submissive Spouse Or A Partner With Great IQ