Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,632 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna (2407 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In US For Striping Unclad In Front Of Police (Photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by Planner(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2008
@post

you guys like making a big issue out of nothing,a lot of hausas and other tribes get dragged out of the various police stations illegally across the country, its sad that when its an ibo man you guys bring in political intonations, an igala man was killed in ekiti,a tiv man killed in kano,a yoruba man kiled in abia,an ijaw man mained in taraba,a jukun man robbed in rivers, so what?

I wish it was your son or daughter that was raped, beheaded and dragged through the street. May that happen to either your mother, father, your brothers or your sisters. If you do not have any then i wish that will happen to your children, if you have none that may it happen to you. BASTARD
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by savanaha: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2008
Planner:

I wish it was your son or daughter that was raped, beheaded and dragged through the street. May that happen to either your mother, father, your brothers or your sisters. If you do not have any then i wish that will happen to your children, if you have none that may it happen to you. BASTARD

This should not be funny but insomnia makes everything funny.
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by grafikdon: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2008
Afam:

Which is easier to do? To retract your highly insensitive comments or to continue to beat around the bush even when your wicked comments have been brought to the fore?

Why bother us with the killing of your brother when it is ok to drag and kill an Igbo man from a police station?

I don't find his 'brother' tale convincing. From his posts that guy seems the type who'd go any length to score his cheap points. MC USMAN, I hope my deductions are wrong (very unlikely) if not, whatever you're wishing on your brother will fall upon you hundredfold.
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by Afam(m): 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2008
My brother was killed by MASSOB militants in Onisha his body was never found, simple reason he was thrown into the river. My hobby a promising young Police officer was essentially dragged out from his duty post by the same MOSSOB conscripted and brutally killed.

MC USMAN is a woman going by the post above.

What I find difficult to understand is why the average Nigerian would rather go to war than apologize for his/her mistake.
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by RichyBlacK(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2008
DRANOEL:
@post

you guys like making a big issue out of nothing,a lot of hausas and other tribes get dragged out of the various police stations illegally across the country, its sad that when its an ibo man you guys bring in political intonations, an igala man was killed in ekiti,a tiv man killed in kano,a yoruba man kiled in abia,an ijaw man mained in taraba,a jukun man robbed in rivers, so what?

So, are you saying that if extra-judicial (I hate this word sad) killings are common then we should stop complaining when an Igbo man is killed?

Are you trying to justify a positive correlation between the frequency of a crime and its legality, or its moral acceptance?
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by MCUsman(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2008
grafikdon:

I don't find his 'brother' tale convincing. From his posts that guy seems the type who'd go any length to score his cheap points. MC USMAN, I hope my deductions are wrong (very unlikely) if not, whatever you're wishing on your brother will fall upon you hundredfold.

But you found the poster tale convincing enought.
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by emmydee(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2008
The Muslims are still behaving like kids. Common sense eludes them for life! why would they do things like this when they know they surely dont have monopoly to violence. The killing should be avanged at all COSTS.

In fact, the police guys in charge should be attacked too. I mean, there are also thousands of Muslims in Igboland. so there's no hiding place.
Re: Igboman Drag Out Of Police Station And Beaten To Death In Kaduna by virda: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kenyan Woman Beats Up Two Men Outside A Nairobi Cheap Club / 419 Kingpin, Fred Ajudua Arraigned As Court Resumes Hearing (photos) / Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Seemed Injured From Sunday Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.