Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,979 members, 7,915,849 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:24 AM

Bow Wow Was Paid To Host #colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow Was Paid To Host #colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed It (489 Views)

Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert / Wizkid’s Performance At Basketmouth’s Sold Out ‘Concert’ But His Dressing(Pics) / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bow Wow Was Paid To Host #colourfulworldofmore Concert But Missed It by entadaplace: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2013
has learnt 106 and Park co-host Bow Wow, was meant to travel to Nigeria to host the recently held #Colourfulworldofmore over the weekend. Unfortunately the YMCMB rapper missed his flight, apparently due to a food poisoning.

‘Food poisoning Been throwing up err damn 20 mins like the F*** my back and legs sore i hit the you know that aint help. I really puked then. I knew this was gone happen. All this flying 3 days no sleep clubbing working meetings etc.. It was time my body crashed on me‘, Bow Wow tweeted on November 3, 2013, the same day as the concert.

Luckily for the organizers, Bow Wow’s appearance was meant to be a surprise on the night of the show. There was no prior announcement made by Guinness Nigeria or from the rapper-turned-TV host so there were no disappointments on the night.

Bow Wow was replaced by stand-up comic Bovi who did an amazing job holding the crowd together, teasing and jumping off stage as he called on the acts of the night. He was later joined by Stephanie Coker and Soundcity’s Pearl Candy.

Source

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Goodwill Message !!! Thanks In Advance / Comedy Happy Hour With De-don(end Of The Year Party) / Omotola, Donjazzy, Named Among 2013 Africa's 100 Most Influential People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.