Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! (54215 Views)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by angelz(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
she should have kept her natural face, she may likely see someone that will marry her for that.
Am sure she is loaded, hence she felt she can do something with her looks.
If its not natural, it cant last.
Ok, the lady isnt pretty, it has nothing to do with down syndrome.
why do the kids look like they have it.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by ifedun2: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
What's the meaning of this?
So 'for better for worse' is alien to this man?Sebi na im wan marry queen?lol?
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by yokis(f): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
This life big oooo

Choii
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by skyscraperTM(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nawao for d husband sha, wen e yansh d woman d 1st time nd she come throway ugly pikin e no sue am, 2nd time e no sue am, na d time he wan come sue am, e 4 jst talk say the toto don tire am maw. No longer tasteful.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by fasho01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
Naturally women are full of deceit. But this is just hilarious grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Orikinla(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nawao for d husband sha, wen e yansh d woman d 1st time nd she come throway ugly pikin e no sue am, 2nd time e no sue am, na d time he wan come sue am, e 4 jst talk say the toto don tire am maw. No longer tasteful.

Toto dey expire o like tire. grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Rummenigge(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hilarious shii
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by camronid(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please click and register on this link. http:///1hlMIca
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by juliedoe(f): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
It was funny tho, but on a second tot... she did really deceive him.. dear women we r beautiful d way we r, no need to correct our real self with plastic surgeries... its always wise that a man sees u exactly d way u r before marrying u, not to wake up one morning n find out that u were A n changed ursef to B.. but him sueing her coz he thinks she gave him ugly children, it showed d marriage has been abt d way she looked n was never 4 her inner beauty... FUNNY STORY
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by vislabraye(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Let's see the man's picture.
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by musadangana(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
chykmoni: Goat marry goat dey expect Sheep. Nawao
lol u fuunny o

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Sommie2012: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Serves as a lesson 2 all hu look out for physical beauties....besides,she cnt b blamed.Men wants beautiful nd goodlookin wives,does it mean dt the ugly ones shuld go nd diebsides if plastic surgery is a crime,it shuld be stopped completely na.Abegi.......No be wetin him find he see ni?Mtsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Quite hilarious cheesy!
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by primusmaximus: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by devour129: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dagoma: The man is very right because he was deceived by the woman due to her artificial beauty. She would have told him how she was and showed him her previous photos before the engagement.
guys should declare there own. had a friend that found out the father in law was a dwarf few months to their trad ,she was so much in love and was in a mess. the guy told her its recessive .i know for sure she will never forgive the guy. if everyone declares things will be bad for some people o
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Dannylux: 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Beht this is an old news nau. undecided
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by creativemusic: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
The man should have taken a look at his spouse's family before marrying her. Because, if the picture up there is anything to go by, considering the dramatic difference before and after surgery, then it's hard to believe her mother and sister's would be any different than she looked pre-surgery.

The apple can't possibly fall too far from the tree in this scenario.

If he were sharp, he would've decoded it from looking at her mom...Unless she had surgery too.
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by macdelene(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nawa oooo so na beauty d man wan marry b4 ? If him fine well well at lest his finess for cover her ugliness. He no serious
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by cocobabe(f): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
timpaker:

who we go ask?

Google grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nicepoker(m): 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Weird things always in china
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by honeric01(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
This woman's "UGLINESS" is strong!

Eleyi le gidigan
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin……………… nice move
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by prettycy(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
marvel5star: Women and their fake lives!! grin
the woman's gene is vry strong oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Elgaxton(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
onila: Chinese man sues wife over ugly child – and wins $120,000, and good on him. Expect many more of these lawsuits in the future. It has always bugged me the way women commoditise their bodies: slathering on cosmetics, changing their hair colour, getting boob jobs, injecting botox into their faces and the list goes on and on. Apart from the fact we’re told we men should not objectify women when women clearly are the biggest sexual objectifiers of their bodies, I found myself worried that such women have no honour. A big part about honour is honesty and a woman with a fake body is not being honest about herself. For me as a man, I look at a woman’s body and her features to guage how healthy she is physically and if she would produce good children for me because frankly I’m shopping for a good mother for my children.

I thought you were a lady, abi na Gay Lussac thingz? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Ugom38(f): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
well she has tried,as a woman i've always tried advising my sisters and friends abt being natural,it is only low self esteem inferiority complex and low self worth that would make a woman destroy her body just to look appealing to men who at the end does not give a hoot ,will yab you,go for other women and divorce you because they are tired of seeing your ugly face in the morning.
why not leave yourself the way God made you ?
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2013

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Billie jean is not my lover, she is juss a girl that claims i am the one, but the kid is not my son grin grin
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by rill: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Old news....*yawns*
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by Ryda(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Even if the children ugly...does that mean d man should sue his wife?

My observation is this..when they were doing what they ought to do to have babies, the woman frowned and in that case it affected d spermatozoa of d man which made her deliver ugly babies.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by jossy501: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! by laplace19(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2013
chykmoni: Goat marry goat dey expect Sheep. Nawao

The man na fine man naa,haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS: Abu Hasan al-Muhajir Is Dead! - Donald Trump / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.