Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:00 AM

Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners (16015 Views)

Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / Nigeria Grants 12 New Auto Assembly Plant Licences / Fg Grants Citizenship To 92 Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by caprini: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Spend a week at the airport, you will be surprised, with the influx of foreigners into this country.

bro..just one day at d airport and another at Seme border,u will scream at the number of foreigners trooping into naija.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by MsNas(f): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
First of all grin grin grin grin grin

Trust me, say 70% of those people granted citizenships are those Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Lebanese angry, Chinese and co). The Passport is only gonna give them an avenue to commit the crimes they've been committing legitimately. Afterall, they'll just tell you "Shebi we are Nigerians too". They will demand a share of their own national cake and all
Its angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by spacechuks(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Government should stop fooling us by using it playing to the gallary.No doubt naija is the sweetest place to live if you have everything going rosy for you.those foreigners are not job seekers,many of them are employed by agent in their countries and sent to different companies here as expatriate,having seen the sweetest of naija,why wouldn't them apply for citizenship.Government stop displaying your stupidity,provide job or pay unemployment benefits as obtainable in other countries even not as rich as naija,if the citizens will not be happy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by nnocurruption: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
uromi.com:

i don't think u have ever been out of Nigeria no disrespect ooooo i have been to so many countries and i find out that even the Nigeria we call pit is far better than those countries we so much worship ........

Nigeria is tax free for the citizen
in Nigeria u don't pay water bills.........(bore holes every where water is free)
in Nigeria u don't pay bills compare to UK and other countries that we worship
Nigeria don't pay car tax
so many things to be pointed out

some other Africans countries like stinky Ghana will be comparing them self been to Ghana last Christmas i must tell you Accra stinks like pu...ssy
Right tax as long as there are good education and good job opportunities with a better life I don't have a problem with tax and besides you are paying for what you are using also, some jobs in Nigeria require one to pay tax no jokes they with draw the money before the company pay their staffs
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by sunex: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
kiss
For wetin nah?:
GEJ is working cheesy grin ..in his time even foreigners wanna belong

GEJ is working indeed
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by Obrafour(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
uromi.com:

i don't think u have ever been out of Nigeria no disrespect ooooo i have been to so many countries and i find out that even the Nigeria we call pit is far better than those countries we so much worship ........

Nigeria is tax free for the citizen
in Nigeria u don't pay water bills.........(bore holes every where water is free)
in Nigeria u don't pay bills compare to UK and other countries that we worship
Nigeria don't pay car tax
so many things to be pointed out

some other Africans countries like stinky Ghana will be comparing them self been to Ghana last Christmas i must tell you Accra stinks like pu...ssy
And when did Ghana come into this equation? Accra stinks? Boy you don't want me to start posting articles about the lack of T.oilet facilities in Nigeria. Stay in your lane.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by sunex: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
wat will b effect of the so calld citizenship in a country lik my country naija,wen all borders are open
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by Sike(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Whatever! But remember we don't want Indians o... En hen!!
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by AmyMarins(f): 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
click2cbn: Blood of Jesus!!! I asked a simple question showing I want to know how it is/has been done n all u do is to call me DAFT? If all my teachers had called me or my questions daft I doubt if I will get to dis level I am now. I will just let it pass sha

I love u!
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by Waspy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Welcome to the Contraptive Cesspit, compatriots. Holla undecided
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by AmyMarins(f): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ma_J_Blige:

Daft.

Professor "know-it"!
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by calyx: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
careytommy: i can understand for syrians but what does a south korean need a naija passport for? grin

So he can qualify for Local Content Contracts.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by ceejay80s(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
click2cbn: Blood of Jesus!!! I asked a simple question showing I want to know how it is/has been done n all u do is to call me DAFT? If all my teachers had called me or my questions daft I doubt if I will get to dis level I am now. I will just let it pass sha
whích level?
Registering & commenting on nairaland na level ?
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by elohorayodele: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wafi say peson wen get cornflakes bt de drink garri get plan. They must find d citizenship useful in one way or anoda, prolly to scam n mistreat dier FELLOW nigerians beta
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by superior494(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
blacksta: Are they Mad shocked

Citizens of Nigeria grin
They are ur breed. Mumu!
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by docsholz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Neo-colonialism at its peak, Nigerians r busy running out faster than their legs can carry dem, while dis useless government is trying to score cheap political points, na God go punish these so called leaders
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by 50calibre(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is like granting someone a venereal disease.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by Beesluv: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Lets not b suprised if one of them becomes d next president
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by smajatt(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
HONESTLY I BELIEVE THOSE THAT APPLIED FOR THE CITIZENSHIP SEE POTENTIAL IN NIGERIA TO WHERE THEY HAIL FROM,BUT ON A MORE FRANK ASSESSMENT [size=14pt]"NIGERIA IS ON AN EPIC SCALE 20 FUC*KED UP LEVEL"[/size].
I FOR ONE BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL CHANGE BUT NOT IN 2 GENERATIONS TO COME AND THAT IS IF WE START THE CHANGE FROM OUR GENERATION WOULD THE FUTURE ONES ENJOY.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by chuquiz(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
fast growing wetin? for paper or for rerality. carry your rubbish economics commot here. na today we don dey hear that one. nation running on Tiger Generrator

sad
ROSSIKE:

They realize the importance of belonging to a fast growing, promising economy like Nigeria, unlike you - a dummy with no sense.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by kwajahafiz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ma_J_Blige:

Daft.
I Think your daft, cause that question made a lot of sense.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by 617aircav: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

They realize the importance of belonging to a fast growing, promising economy like Nigeria, unlike you - a dummy with no sense.

of which the citizens will reap zero benefit.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by ethicalUser(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2013
iamteaser: This country is a big joke. I don't think anyone in his/her right senses will in any way want to be a Nigerian so I guess it's safe to say these people are mentally unstable. I've been looking for ways to renounce my citizenship, but some idiots here are applying to become one. Had I known won't be our portion IJN
They there they jonez..you think they don't have target.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by ethicalUser(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2013
careytommy: i can understand for syrians but what does a south korean need a naija passport for? grin
When you see him take up a ministerial position then your question will be answered
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by eunisam: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2013
Only mumu Africans applied for the citizenship. People from Somalia,Nigeriens chadian will apply. People from Ghana,US, UK,GERMANY,NORWAY Etc .can not i repeat,CAN NOT Apply for Nigerian citizenship! So scrab dis newsless news.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by guiddoti: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
These guys have plans to exploit Nigeria, suck all the little reminant the original owner should enjoy and take off after much you know now grin
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
undecided undecided undecided whts the dude above me saying?
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013

Trade dear and own properties. Trade especially because by becoming citizens, they don't need to make major investments through JV arrangements with Nigerians. And for most Indians and Lebanese who are into manufacturing, their plant, machinery, warehouses and office buildings are worth billions of Naira today. So it automatically becomes theirs and they can even bequeath them to their family members. Let's not even go into other aspects like tax exemptions! they are smart these guys.
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by IloveGH: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
eunisam: Only mumu Africans applied for the citizenship. People from Somalia,Nigeriens chadian will apply. People from Ghana,US, UK,GERMANY,NORWAY Etc .can not i repeat,CAN NOT Apply for Nigerian citizenship! So scrab dis newsless news.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

This is the funniest comment I have read in a really long time grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by PetroDolla2: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obrafour:
And when did Ghana come into this equation? Accra stinks? Boy you don't want me to start posting article s about the lack of T.oilet facilities in Nigeria. Stay in your lane.
hahahaha the modafakas and their obsession with Ghana cool
Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by Obrafour(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
PetroDolla2: hahahaha the modafakas and their obsession with Ghana cool
Charl3y I dey shock s3f!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners by PetroDolla2: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Obrafour: Charl3y I dey shock s3f!
you doing a great job, mahn. keep it up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘There Won’t Be Outside Influence’ — CJN Speaks On Supreme Court ‘VAT Panel’ / Supreme-Court Quashes Corruption Conviction Of Bode George / Army Will Soon Crush Boko Haram, Says COAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.