Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,422 members, 7,904,568 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Command & Conquer Generals - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Command & Conquer Generals (1184 Views)

Command & Conquer Tournament (win N30,000) / Play Grepolis And Conquer The World / Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Command & Conquer Generals by MrAboki: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hi..

Please I have an issue with the Command and conquer generals file that I downloaded from the internet.

The file is a .bin file and everytime I try to open the darn thing, it says to find an app to open it with.

Can anyone tell me whats the problem here?

(1) (Reply)

How Alabagames Rental And Retail Services Gives You The Best Value / Who Is Up For A Exchange / Electronic Entertainment Expo E3 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.