Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,466 members, 7,929,548 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Returned Iphone5 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Returned Iphone5 (502 Views)

Photo: Airport Cleaner Who Returned Missing N12m Gets N680k / Lost Wallet Returned 14 Years Later – With More Cash In It / I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returned Iphone5 by kayfeez(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
My father saw an I phone5 on the road of our street, he picked it and brough it home showed my mum. They didnt know the kind of phone it is, untill I came home from field. I told them the kind of phone it is and I even told them its current price in the market.
Since the phone battery was low, i went to the market to buy it charger to charge the phone and probably the owner might call to claim it. But d owner doesn't.
As nobody called to claim it, av bn planning to sell it not less than 80k. But at my barber's shop, i heard a gal lost her IPHONE5 in our area.
We went to her house and we confirmed it is her's from her mother and i saw her picture.
I refused to drop the phone untill I see gal face to face for her to settle us and give me the money for the charger I bought. But my p man didnt agree with me because d mother pleaded that d gal would come d neXt day and brought him a wine to THANK HIM. MORE THAN A WEEK NOW I AV NOT SEEN THE GIRL NOT EVEN HER MOTHER FOR MY MONEY....
WAS IT WRONG FOR ME TO HAVE RETURNED THE IPHONE5 ?
Re: Returned Iphone5 by StPete: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
You have done a good thing, just let it go. Something good will definitely happen 2 u. No need to cash back on d good u have done.

1 Like

Re: Returned Iphone5 by Freiburger(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
kayfeez:
Since the phone battery was low, i went to the market to buy it charger to charge the phone and probably the owner might call to claim it. But d owner doesn't.
As nobody called to claim it, av bn planning to sell it not less than 80k. But at my barber's shop
Lozzzz. you did the right thing dude, try to always live with the principle of not regreting what you failed to do, but give yourself credits for the positive things you 've done.
I pray you 'll be rewarded in 10 000 folds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Returned Iphone5 by kayfeez(m): 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks very much bosses......I wanted to collect my 2k 4 d charger. But i 'll let it go after ur comments. #Thanks
Re: Returned Iphone5 by ifyalways(f): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
The girl gan no try. Did she know you bought a charger ? Or perhaps she's not yet back from wherever she went to.

Either ways, its a random act of kindness, God won't forget smiley
Re: Returned Iphone5 by kayfeez(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
she z bak and she knows

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigerians Ever Change ? / Which Of These Gives The Highest FUN / $98,000 Cash Found In Desk Bought On Craigslist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.