Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,728 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Mother Killed Her Own Baby After Passing Out While Breast-Feeding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Killed Her Own Baby After Passing Out While Breast-Feeding (1116 Views)

Tee Billz Feeding Their Son Jamil (Photo) / "Goldie Keeps Telling Me That I Know Who Killed Her" - Denrele / And It's A Boy!Nneka & Isaac Moses Welcomes First Baby After 14years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Killed Her Own Baby After Passing Out While Breast-Feeding by Lionbite(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2013

A drunk mother killed her two-month-old daughter at her Maryland home on Saturday morning after passing out while breastfeeding.
When the baby's father, Dwayne Bryant, tried to wake his girlfriend,Yadina Morales,he found the lifeless body of his daughter trapped under her.
The 22-year-old woman,who has been charged with manslaughter, was apparently so drunk she didn't even realize her child had been rushed to hospital, police said.

Sauce- http://naughtyposts..com/2013/11/mother-killed-her-own-baby-after.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Cover Up My Private Part When Am Old - Cossy / SEE How Davido’s ‘skelewu’ Has Helpedrotimi Amaechi, Beverly Osu.., / "Anyone Who Says I Bleach Is Stupid" - Alao Akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.