Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,699 members, 7,948,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) (23736 Views)

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / 26-y/o Female Bank Employee Arrested For Stealing N24m Fromcustomers / Access Bank Stealing Money From Customers' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Stunner1(f): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2013
eluquenson: Based on her facebook page, she's been dating an igbo guy name withheld but tribe doesn't really matas grin

blasphemy!!!!!! How can u b sure shez d one bsyds d profile says skye bank ibadan and itz ondo state dt was mentioned in d news... Stop dz b4 u tarnish dt young lady's image because ppl bear same name in 9ja
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by modicum: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2013
ALABI JOY OMOTAYO AND BOYFRIEND Adike Ugochukwu Sidney
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by modicum: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by wellmax(m): 9:44am On Nov 07, 2013
#1-stunner:

blasphemy!!!!!! How can u b sure shez d one bsyds d profile says skye bank ibadan and itz ondo state dt was mentioned in d news... Stop dz b4 u tarnish dt young lady's image because ppl bear same name in 9ja

Do you know about Transfers?
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by logica(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2013
LMAO @ the pics (especially the lip-to-lip). Na wa o.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by solacec4t(f): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2013
I wonder why people derive pleasure in causing pain to others. she should be dealt with.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by ManTiger(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2013
She finished from "The Polythecnic, Ibadan", cute girl gone bad, influenced by her "Yahoo Boyfriend" who is currently on the run.
Its high time banks stop recruiting young cute gorgeous evil genius!
The complainant should collect their money in M16 format!
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Arysexy(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2013
fpeter: I just checked her up on FB and saw her profile
she's in a relationship with a guy that looks like
a poser and con artist...he lured her into the
crime,he brainwashed her and should be arrested
too and questioned...I'm sure he's spending her cash
and from what i know most Igbo guys wont marry outside
their tribe. Even the FB comments show he's a player.... undecided

Animal!

so if igbo tell yoruba to put hand for fire, yoruba go put? p-square that married yoruba na which tribe he be? you all wia shouting crucify oduah, and accuse igbos of defending thief, yet the same is wot all yorubas that av commented on this thread are doing, shgifting blames.

God punish all of u!

She is a thief! wia are sahara anti-igbo reporters when u need them?

muudaafuccckers!

3 Likes

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by laplace19(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2013
This is exactly what happens when a male employer is dating his female employee......

Though we are not told if her employer is a male/female......but I must say that if it's a male then the guy must have been having a date with the 26-year old girl that made her have access to her employer's programmes,data and electronic data of the bank's customers' records.....it is reasonable to believe....

I don't fully believe that she can have access to her employer's data without both of them having an affair.......

Let me not jump into casting aspersions on the girl shaa until she is proven guilty....thanks
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Arysexy(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2013
laplace19: This is exactly what happens when a male employer is dating his female employee......

Though we are not told if her employer is a male/female......but I must say that if it's a male then the guy must have been having a date with the 26-year old girl that made her have access to her employer's programmes,data and electronic data of the bank's customers' records.....it is reasonable to believe....

I don't fully believe that she can have access to her employer's data without both of them having an affair.......

Let me not jump into casting aspersions on the girl shaa until she is proven guilty....thanks

what is dis one saying?
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2013
may I request that the last 2 pictures posted by modicum be removed?
the animal desire captured by these images have no bearing on the subject matter.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Harddaysnight(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2013
fpeter: I just checked her up on FB and saw her profile
she's in a relationship with a guy that looks like
a poser and con artist...he lured her into the
crime,he brainwashed her and should be arrested
too and questioned...I'm sure he's spending her cash
and from what i know most Igbo guys wont marry outside
their tribe. Even the FB comments show he's a player.... undecided
Something here is rotten in Denmark. were you dumped by the guy or are you related to the girl? This is an outrage. i have never seen a person so offended on another person's plight. Abeg no comment again. you dey make me sick.

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by modicum: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2013
lari03: may I request that the last 2 pictures posted by modicum be removed?
the animal desire captured by these images have no bearing on the subject matter.

Too bad you are not the moderator.

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by lansha2006: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2013
DO NOT BE QUICK TO JUDGE
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by laplace19(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Arysexy:

what is dis one saying?

Lacking the coordination of your partially inactive brain cells you quoted just to get cheap LIKES.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by prettylydia: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2013
Funny enough she might not know anything about this thing...it could be that sm1 hacked into her acct 2 commit those frauds...u never can tell...A strong part of me feels she didn't commit those frauds..
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Arysexy(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
laplace19:

Lacking the coordination of your partially inactive brain cells you quoted just to get cheap LIKES.

fool!

read ur comment again and tell me if u made sense. mumu! if the employer is male? her employer is d bank, she is d employee. wot has male employer and female employee got to do with a crime committed by a female bank staff? u be muntullah! go examine ur cerebrum at yaba left. monkey!

1 Like

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by eagleeye2: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2013
na wa ohh.
See as peoplee wan take push this crime come South East.
.She was dating one boy
.It must be the Boy that sent her
.She grew up in Enugu
Bla bla bla..........

2 Likes

Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by creativemusic: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too much money
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by HopeOsas: 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
...just checked her profile on fb, she is a staff of skye bank. kpakam!
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by fyneIjay(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
eagle,eye:
na wa ohh.
.She was dating one boy
.She grew up in Enugu
Bla bla bla..........
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Gboliwe: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kx:
You can only speak for youself.
What has 26 years of age got to do with 24million stolen from d employer?
Are u implying dat d accused is too young to steal or dat the amount is too small for d lady to steal at her age?
I have seen a 42 years old man stole over 15million frm his employer.
Nna take it easy. I am not implying anything, mbok.
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Gboliwe: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
eagle,eye:
na wa ohh.
.She was dating one boy
.She grew up in Enugu
Bla bla bla..........
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the thing dikwa very very egwu
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
omodapson:

Who is this? Where in the story is Union Bank mentioned? If you don't have any reasonable thing to contribute, I will tell you to STFU!

another frustrated Nigerian. your end is nigh
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by dayoade2007(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Guess she's aspiring to go past the Odu_ahmania mark......
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Stunner1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
wellmax:

Do you know about Transfers?

no i dnt knw noin bou transfers because m uneducated(in ur dreams)... Oga shutup n take a seat \___ angry u still aint sure dtz ha n even if shez d one u ppl shld stop tryna pin it on ha bf because hez frm d east haba abii doesnt ha name reek of oil ni.... Ofenmanu na ofenmanu weda e marry or date Igbo man #shikena
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by fyneIjay(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Gboliwe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the thing dikwa very very egwu
Eagle,eye has been banned for speaking out
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by Gboliwe: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
fyne_Ijay:
Eagle,eye has been banned for speaking out
how do u know?
Re: Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) by lukulukuboy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
chi 3280: Very correct! That bank needs to upgrade. This is 21st century for crying out loud! angry
Please, always verify your info before you give them out. What criteria did you use to arrive at your conclusion? Tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Save More Money As A Nigerian / Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.