Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself (460 Views)

Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Top 10 Nigerian Stars Who Chose Not To Play For The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself by billtommy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Always wanted to be an athlete, does anyone know how to go about it? Pls put me through.
Re: Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Sort ur way out
Re: Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Very easy..which town/state do you reside in?
Go to your state/local sports council and make inquiry,alternatively go to your local stadium around 3pm-5pm,you will likely see the athletics coaches and athletes warming up round the tracks.

Take your sports gears with you and show them what you,ve got.
You dont need to "sort" anyone..if you,ve got something,they will be looking for you
Re: Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
You sound 30. undecided
Re: Pls, How Does Nigeria Chose Her Athlete? How Do I Get The Chance To Prove Myself by billtommy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks a lot bruv, would try that out one of this days, am in ibadan tho

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See/rate The "YES" Chant/celebration By The Golden Eaglets? / Jonathan Hosts Victorious Golden Eaglets, Gives Them N2 Million Each (photos) / “it’s No World Cup Without Zlatan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.