Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money (2453 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
My husband who is a lecturer just received an alert of N500,000 in his account for some allowances from government. This is not part of their salary. Are they being bribed to go back to classroom? Will this monetary inducement cause them to call off the 4 month old strike? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Harrisonn(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Another lie from a jobless bitch undecided undecided undecided
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
dn't be surprised if ur hubby spends it all in a night club, and still refuses to go back to the lecture hall

1 Like

Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2013
Can't waste my energy online telling lies... He lectures in UNIPORT and you can confirm from any other lecturer in the school. They all got some money ranging from N100,000 to N1,000,000 (depending on their level) which is allowance they have been owed since 2009.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Bossforeva: dn't be surprised if ur hubby spends it all in a night club, and still refuses to go back to the lecture hall
he has made up his mind to go back to school next week. Exam scripts are now being marked in preparation for next week's resumption.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by jaryeh(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2013
chibabe3: Can't waste my energy online telling lies... He lectures in UNIPORT and you can confirm from any other lecturer in the school. They all got some money ranging from N100,000 to N1,000,000 (depending on their level) which is allowance they have been owed since 2009.

en,you've said it all now! That means ASUU has started sharing the N30b allowance,which is a sign that the 4 month old strike will soon be called off.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2013
Thank you Lord, the strike will be called off!! Hope ur hubby gave u small of the money?
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Kachi188(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2013
chibabe3: he has made up his mind to go back to school next week. Exam scripts are now being marked in preparation for next week's resumption.

Which department is he?
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by ifeanyija(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2013
Kachi188:

Which department is he?

Why asking
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2013
chibabe3: Can't waste my energy online telling lies... He lectures in UNIPORT and you can confirm from any other lecturer in the school. They all got some money ranging from N100,000 to N1,000,000 (depending on their level) which is allowance they have been owed since 2009.

*sigh*.. You knew it was an allowance and you are still asking us what it is? undecided
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by josga: 8:26am On Nov 07, 2013
earned academic alowances!! U can earn urs too. here http://PayLub.com/?id=josef
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2013
Fabulousuzo: Thank you Lord, the strike will be called off!! Hope ur hubby gave u small of the money?
yes o. He is promising the family a wonderful christmas celebration. I believe they will all go back to the classroom as the money is much, also be sure that their 3 months salary will be paid as soon the strike is over.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2013
this op too funny....the last time i check her post i found this Family / Baby Interrupting Parents
During Sex (1) (2)
has d baby stop disturbin
he took after his father bleepin our uni girls grin
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by U235weapongrade: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2013
Please do not post adverts in this section,to avoid being banned.- MODs dey para.

@Topic Lecturers go hammer I swear, enuf money go dey circulate for dia pocket dis period till next year January.

@OP hold ur hussy well oh make him no go cari money flex doze gehs for UP.

But dis lecturers sef,dem neva officially call off the strike dem dey share money.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Post pictures of:
1. The alert from his bank.
2. His picture, name and department.
3. Him withdrawing the money from the bank.
4. Him spending the withdrawn money.
5. You beside him as he spends the money.
6. Him marking the scripts.

If we can't get these pictures, then it didn't happen.

3 Likes

Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by jaryeh(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
utumunta: Post pictures of:

lol. See demands! This one pass ASUU own o.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
U235weapongrade: Please do not post adverts in this section,to avoid being banned.- MODs dey para.

@Topic Lecturers go hammer I swear, enuf money go dey circulate for dia pocket dis period till next year January.

@OP hold ur hussy well oh make him no go cari money flex doze gehs for UP.

But dis lecturers sef,dem neva officially call off the strike dem dey share money.
Taking good care of my hubby and his conscience wont allow him go after those UP babes... On a more serious note, these lecturers are doing quite a lot for the country and deserves our support. Even law makers without much qualification earns so much.

1 Like

Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
I move the motion for fp things for this post to verify ur claims madam
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
mikeoh: this op too funny....the last time i check her post i found this Family / Baby Interrupting Parents
During Sex (1) (2)
grin grin
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmm! I d0n't kn0w whether is sh0uld believe it 0r n0t.....sha,i f0r like believe am 0h..but t0 av0id st0ries that t0uch....lawd have marci
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Yahoo1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
chibabe3: Taking good care of my hubby and his conscience wont allow him go after those UP babes... On a more serious note, these lecturers are doing quite a lot for the country and deserves our support. Even law makers without much qualification earns so much.
...and why? because your husband is a Lecturer who gets angry when the baby cries during s€x?

Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
chibabe3: he has made up his mind to go back to school next week. Exam scripts are now being marked in preparation for next week's resumption.
i'll b very angry with you if you tell me the strike action is ending next week. Nt nw that am earning much 100 thousands. It shuld b xtended to january, the year is almost ended i got functions to attend.

1 Like

Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by tsleazy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wundafool news, ayam harppy to hair these news
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by adonismuller(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bossforeva: i'll b very angry with you if you tell me the strike action is ending next week. Nt nw that am earning much 100 thousands. It shuld b xtended to january, the year is almost ended i got functions to attend.
you can stay back till january if you wana! No body is forcing you
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
mikeoh: this op too funny....the last time i check her post i found this Family / Baby Interrupting Parents
During Sex (1) (2)
Am still interested on how you made that your youwin competition, wen u wer yet 2 nta sch bro! Plz help me out i sent you a PM. Meanwhile, which highest qualification did you enta 2 win?
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by dayo23(f): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na lie joor, may be na 4 ur dream you c dat one grin
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
utumunta: Post pictures of:

Can't believe that none of us has contact with any lecturer especially the ones in UNIPORT... This is a simple verifiable fact. Just call any of them and make an independent verification. This strike most likely will not go beyond next week as lecturers are happy with what they got from government.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
d op is saying d truth. In UNIBEN where I lectures some lectures got as much as 1.6m for 18months (July 2009-Dec 2010) as earned allowance, while anticipating d payment of d outstanding balance.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by snoopy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
During Sex (1) (2)

Dude! You don't know the Lady or her husband, she appeared to be equally concerned like most on the pains of the strike and if she has any information that can raise the hopes of those wishing the strike would be called off, fact or rumour, just because you don't believe her story which u can prove to be a lie or truth yourself, it does not give you the reason to disrespect her like that...its better not to say anything than to say something and reveal the kind of background you have as a person. My 2 cents
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by U235weapongrade: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2013
chibabe3: Taking good care of my hubby and his conscience wont allow him go after those UP babes... On a more serious note, these lecturers are doing quite a lot for the country and deserves our support. Even law makers without much qualification earns so much.

My Dear, hold ur hubby Tight.
Pls can you throw more light on how dis lecturers especially your hubby are doing quite a lot for the country.
paulostical2004: d op is saying d truth. In UNIBEN where I lectures some lectures got as much as 1.6m for 18months (July 2009-Dec 2010) as earned allowance, while anticipating d payment of d outstanding balance.

I am quite sure some lecturers wud retire afta collecting dia own share of dis money.
Re: Government Lobbies ASUU (Lecturers) With Money by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 08, 2013
paulostical2004: d op is saying d truth. In UNIBEN where I lectures some lectures got as much as 1.6m for 18months (July 2009-Dec 2010) as earned allowance, while anticipating d payment of d outstanding balance.
thanks for this confirmation and more information on the payment. Professors got the highest amount from this paid allowance... They are smiling seriously.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Gives New Guidelines For Resumption / Jamb Has Paste New Results: Increase Scores. / Pls help with good Nursery And Primary Schools In Aguda,surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.