Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,547 members, 7,921,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? (2500 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do I even know how to use a dictionary? That would be a better insult.

Besides you don't "search the dictionary" for words, "you look words up"

you are welcome grin
What are you spewing via your odoriferous mouth?? SMH
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: What are you spewing via your odoriferous mouth?? SMH
Can't you get anything right?

How can you see my mouth move when I am typing with my hand?

This is serious ooo
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by homesteady(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na wa oh! Confusion and argument everywhere!
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can't you get anything right?

How can you see my mouth move when I am typing with my hand?

This is serious ooo
That's why I'm more than you
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: That's why I'm more than you
You are simply confused and disillusioned abeg
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
You are simply confused and disillusioned abeg
You're hungry, right??

Pele, you're a piast once more....

You've been so confused that you don't even know what else to do other than to display your inferiority complex
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: You're hungry, right??

Pele, you're a piast once more....

You've been so confused that you don't even know what else to do other than to display your inferiority complex
Inferiority complex?

I am not the one crying over a ban and having multiple handles na.tongue
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Inferiority complex?

I am not the one crying over a ban and having multiple handles na.tongue
Why typing hocus pocus with your epileptic hand na?? Do you not have up to 2 IDs??
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Donphilopus_Guy: Why typing hocus pocus with your epileptic hand na?? Do you not have up to 2 IDs??
Actually, I have 10....gringringrin

oh wait, your main handle is still banned.....run home and go cry into your pillow
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by AbuMikey(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013

Mynd_44, just play matured, atleast for once, take good examples from the likes of Slyr0x,Obinoscopy,Tgirl4real,OAM4J and others.

And stop playing the "I'm not bothered attitude" here angry.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
SMH
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by DonphilopusGuy: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:

oh wait, your main handle is still banned.....run home and go cry into your pillow
SMDH
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
homesteady: SMH
grin
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by homesteady(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Mynd_44, just play matured, atleast for once, take good examples from the likes of Slyr0x,Obinoscopy,Tgirl4real,OAM4J and others.

And stop playing the "I'm not bothered attitude" here angry.

BTW, ehen, I don catch you! Where you run go?? gringringrin Khalessi still dey wait for you grin
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Karleb(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you really need to reply the guy?, you are a mod for christ sake... aren't you suppossed to live by example?.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Karleb: Do you really need to reply the guy?, you are a mod for christ sake... aren't you suppossed to live by example?.
So he is allowed to insult me abi? Did I say anything to him that even looks insultive?

The problem is that you see the problem and ignore. He goes about insulting and no one quoted him but na me you quote. Guy go siddon chop pop-corn abeg
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by AbuMikey(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
^^

Mtchewww

Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: ^^

Mtchewww

Painment gringringrin
Re: Seun, Mukina2, Semid4lyfe! This' Getting Much. Can Sexkillz Explain This?? by AbuMikey(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unn Student Commits Suicide / So Many Leaked Sex Tapes On Telegram Written By Edet Edem Akpan / I Love Tpia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.