Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:10 AM

In The Beginning. God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Beginning. God. (429 Views)

September 28, 2015 - The Beginning Of The End Of The World - Lunar Eclipse / Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum / Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Beginning. God. by Joshthefirst(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2013
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was made in 6 days. And the earth was made habitable for man by God. And all was perfect.

Something terrible is happening in Europe. Do you feel it? Something ominous. What happens when you take away the authority of God's word? Disaster. Falling away. How did Jesus get popular with his teachings?
He taught with authority.

Satan has come, but subtly as usual. Not in the form of physical persecutions, but in the form of delusions and doubt. In europe, men misinterpret Gods word. In America, they doubt what happened in the beginning. And they have been plunged into the dark. They are told the world has always been with suffering and death. They are told God is evil. They are encouraged to be biased in their thinking against God. Those who truly believed what happened in the beginning are considered foolish. But its true you see. All questions are answered.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
And in the beginning, it was good.

Then sin came. And the world was ravaged with wickedness and death. This is the authority of the origins of Gods word. God meant what he said. There was a worldwide flood. The fossils are not millions of years old. There is no millions of years. Science proves this.

Once man began to doubt this incredible account of the beginning sent from the author, he turns out his light and is plunged into the darkness of uncertainty and stoopid speculation. Once man began to foolishly speak as though he was there during unobserved "millions of years", once man begins to base his observable universe on the basis of unproved and unproveable speculation of evolution, bigbang, and millions of years. He becomes confused and vain in thinking.
Yes. Grown men have become brainwashed enough to think the truth is a lie and to think they descended from apes. God forbid.

Once the church accepts this false and speculative beginnings and tries to reconcile it with God's beginnings, the church ends up confused and loses the authority it uses to witness for christ. And people cease to give it ear.

As for me, I'm a believer in genesis and Gods word. I don't listen to nonsense. I believe God meant what he said and I reconcile observable science with genesis and get answers, not questions.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. And it was good.

But sin came, and suffering, and doubt, and death.
But God came and ended the problem. And he promises a new beginning.

Sin came, and death. For the wages of sin is death. But life came with God. And the delicate program of events and truths in the word I cannot ignore. The prophesies that were fulfilled and are fulfilled I cannot drop. I might be called foolish and dismissed. But in real life. The authority with which I speak from Gods power and Gods word.

Do not be decieved children of God. He means what he says. The beginning is known in the word. Stand on the word and don't be confused or lose your authority.
I stand for God wherever I go. I know his word is true.

But I cannot conclude here you see. Something terrible may have happened in europe and America, but something much more awesome is stirring. The revival of the church. Be prepared to stand in place or be pushed aside by the storm of God we will soon see.
Blessed be the name of the lord. Time will bear witness.

Children of God should walk in the reality of Gods word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fable Of The Porcupine / Who Wrote The Book Of Hebrews? / Not Resting Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.