Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? (2469 Views)

How This Young Man Earned N3.6 Million Exporting This Commodity.... / Trade Stock, Commodity And Forex Earn Daily / How To Go About Commodity Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by corpROYAL(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
I am interested, I am in Abuja and much available for this business. Let see how it will work out but my fear is I don't think you know God because I saw your post in religion thread..
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2013
Lol,

I am always available for discussion.
Dont judge a person by their religion, i believe that is one of the rules of doing business. My religion has never affected my ability to reason, some may infact think it is the reason i am logical.

Would reply your mail now.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by harryolt: 7:45am On Nov 19, 2013
Secularist: Yeah. Integrated Commodity Services is there, headed by a Mr. lipsrsealed (Cant say his name) , he happens to be the person who is the buyer's manager. I have had a bad experience with him in the past, he is so arrogant its unbelievable.

They love the ginger, something about the aroma being good. And they would pay me tomorrow morning. So that is a good thing. grin

I look forward to meeting with you all soonest O.

Would let you in on details regarding a meet. I believe a big company can come out of this.
plz just kip us updated on the meeting. Cant wait to hook up. Thumbs up @Secularist, u are a rare gem.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2013
Thanks man!
wink
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by daytemi(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Hmmm.....read through and became interested.....but wait...is this true and can be verified ? Because lots of things are happening in Nigeria and internet space these days......#FingersCrossed#
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2013
daytemi: Hmmm.....read through and became interested.....but wait...is this true and can be verified ? Because lots of things are happening in Nigeria and internet space these days......#FingersCrossed#

Internet space these days? What do you mean?

You can simply verify for yourself if you have any kind of doubts.

If you are not interested we would not be offended.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Oh, Ok. I got your meaning now.

I thought this was my thread on turning the company office into an incubation hub for programmers. I understand your fears, i am not going to allay them though, am sorry, i am not looking for investors, am looking to make this into a co-operative where we forge ways forward TOGETHER. I am not the alpha and omega of commodity trade, i am simply looking to scale with more interests and possibly create something bigger than what an individual can create collectively.

By the way, they have not yet paid my money O. Something about paying by 3 pm clearing time of Gtbank. I dey fear O. My first transaction with this man.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
They paid my money 2pm today. cheesy

Yay!!! grin cool cheesy

Sorry i had not said anything earlier, i was busy.

I want to do one more ginger trade and then i would call for a meeting.

Cheers guys!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by harryolt: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
Secularist: They paid my money 2pm today. cheesy

Yay!!! grin cool cheesy

Cheers guys!
nice! Congrats!!!!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Sobrit(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Look for a guy called cityhood here on nl. I think he been into this biz here.... I will following though
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Lordwize(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2013

Yay!!! grin cool cheesy

Cheers guys!
Congrat.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by agbeman: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2013
harryolt: plz just kip us updated on the meeting. Cant wait to hook up. Thumbs up @Secularist, u are a rare gem.
pls keep me updating for the meeting too.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks guys. I just got to Lagos.

Would reply appropriately when i am a bit more relaxed.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Ddaji(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2013
Secular ist,Interested pls,I am based in abuja
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ddaji: Secular ist,Interested pls,I am based in abuja

Great. Would let you know when we all can meet.

Thumbs up!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by jamace(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2013
corpROYAL: I am interested, I am in Abuja and much available for this business. Let see how it will work out but my fear is I don't think you know God because I saw your post in religion thread..
grin grin See how someone's post is trying to put sand in ones biz?.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by corpROYAL(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2013

Yay!!! grin cool cheesy

Cheers guys!

cool and nice to hear that. I didnt see your message..
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by momexcellency: 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Am interested. I am based in Abuja. My email: biolaakinbobola@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by adegeorge(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
This surely sounds great. I am based in Abuja as well and would love to partner in whatever way possible. My email is adexgeorge20022gmail.com. I would really look forward to your email.
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by adegeorge(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sorry its adexgeorge2002@gmail.com
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Tundenoni(m): 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls i'm so much interested,i based in gwagwalada,abuja.....
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by nkpommpko(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Secularist: Hello all.

I would like to form a collective that can afford to buy and sell commodities ranging from ginger to sesame seed from Kaduna and other parts of the north to Lagos and where possible export. I have recently moved to Abuja because of this and other interests that are indirectly tied to its success.

I am not an expert in the field and i would not claim to know much, but currently i have 20 tons of ginger i have paid for almost ready to transport from Angwal in Kaduna to an Indian company in Lagos.
It has been a learning experience and all i could think of is the possibilities that comes with size. I am not asking for an investment O, I am looking for collaborative effort.

I currently have 2 people as business partners on this, i am looking to grow to 50 people.

I have some ideas and over the next few weeks i would sharing them.

Oh, and the first transaction i am doing that is yet to be done has had a boatload of hiccups, i would also be discussing that.

PS: I am not an expert, i am just a guy looking to leverage acquired information, experts in the house feel free to jump in anytime.
am moving. Back to abj, and. Will need to do the. Buisness hope its straight, email ucheokwu@yahoo.com, or. Whatsapp at. 07031994508 how much do we need
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by nkpommpko(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Secularist: Hello all.

I would like to form a collective that can afford to buy and sell commodities ranging from ginger to sesame seed from Kaduna and other parts of the north to Lagos and where possible export. I have recently moved to Abuja because of this and other interests that are indirectly tied to its success.

I am not an expert in the field and i would not claim to know much, but currently i have 20 tons of ginger i have paid for almost ready to transport from Angwal in Kaduna to an Indian company in Lagos.
It has been a learning experience and all i could think of is the possibilities that comes with size. I am not asking for an investment O, I am looking for collaborative effort.

I currently have 2 people as business partners on this, i am looking to grow to 50 people.

I have some ideas and over the next few weeks i would sharing them.

Oh, and the first transaction i am doing that is yet to be done has had a boatload of hiccups, i would also be discussing that.

PS: I am not an expert, i am just a guy looking to leverage acquired information, experts in the house feel free to jump in anytime.
am moving. Back to abj, and. Will need to do the. Buisness hope its straight, email ucheokwu@yahoo.com, or. Whatsapp at. 07031994508 how much do we need
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
nkpom mpko: am moving. Back to abj, and. Will need to do the. Buisness hope its straight, email ucheokwu@yahoo.com, or. Whatsapp at. 07031994508 how much do we need
Thanks, your enthusiasm is great!

I would however want us to wait till january, the prices of commodities is unbelievably high. Also whilst it is very profitable to buy and sell locally i find it is a lot more profitable and worthwhile to buy locally and sell internationally. I am doing some research on this. I want to run one personally then depending on the result i would come and discuss it and see how we can all benefit from the knowledge.

Cheers all!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by samdbash(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Secularist:
Thanks, your enthusiasm is great!

I would however want us to wait till january, the prices of commodities is unbelievably high. Also whilst it is very profitable to buy and sell locally i find it is a lot more profitable and worthwhile to buy locally and sell internationally. I am doing some research on this. I want to run one personally then depending on the result i would come and discuss it and see how we can all benefit from the knowledge.

Cheers all!

Hi secularist, just browsing & saw your post. Wouldn't mind being part of this agricultural initiative more so being that I'm based in Abj & delved in the biz years ago & don't mind updating. Kindly mail me on esprintandprocurementcompany@gmail.com. Nice one bro as no one is an island & collaborative efforts produce more fruit. Keep it up.

Cheers & merry Christmas in advance!!!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by Secularist: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
samdbash:

Hi secularist, just browsing & saw your post. Wouldn't mind being part of this agricultural initiative more so being that I'm based in Abj & delved in the biz years ago & don't mind updating. Kindly mail me on esprintandprocurementcompany@gmail.com. Nice one bro as no one is an island & collaborative efforts produce more fruit. Keep it up.

Cheers & merry Christmas in advance!!!

Definitely bro.

Cheers!
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by badgan(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
i am interested in joining.. here is my email obiterabyte@yahoo.com ..
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by mercifull(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hi pls I'm interested.chigosirimebere@yahoo.com
Re: Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ?? by guysparrow: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
I leave in Gwagwalada, Abuja. I am interested my e mail address is; imasuenosarodion@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / Is There Any Long Term Investment Or Shares I Can Buy 4 50k / 10 Risky Online Businesses You Should Stay Away From This Year 2015 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.