Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,580 members, 7,917,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (26180 Views)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by deluckiest(m): 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Just saw this on India national tv NDTV, were the chief minister of GOA, regrets and apologizes for his racist comment when he said Nigerians are like cancer.

Of recent, Nigerian government have been having diplomatic row with countries like, South Africa, Ghana, United kingdom and now, India. Why these counties always like to create tension and later went ahead to apologize? Is it that they see Nigeria as a threat or what?

No doubt, some Nigerians are into various criminal acts same can also be said of other countries but why is it always a big issue when it concerns Nigeria? Even when a black man commits crime they will say is a Nigerian without verification.

This is a wake up call to all of us,going abroad for greener pasture is no longer the road to 'a dream come true. You can survive in Nigerian than most counties out there.

The only area the Jonathan government has impressed me. Kudos!!

Source: http://www.ndtv.com/article/cheat-sheet/nigerian-diplomat-sent-offensive-text-messages-to-cops-says-goa-chief-minister-442773

10 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

155 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by devigblegble: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Codedrock(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
LOL.. I SAID IT! Dem don dey fair fair.. UP NAIJA!

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by iamteaser: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Keep your apology to yourself, the damage has been done already and the Indians in Nigeria must pay for it. #TeamRevenge

12 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by vicoloni(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
O.T.I.S:
80% of indians, lebanese, pakistanis and chinese in nigeria are involved in one illegal smuggling or the other. the truth is they bribe their way when ever they are caught, even efcc and nafdac get paid handsomely by these foreign hustlers a.k.a investors. i remember when a lebanese shop was raided and ammunition discovered, few days later the news faded away and we nigerians never mind asking what happened. we are too busy going about our daily business that we care less about what foreigners do in our country.
I ve been to many countries in and outside africa, i saw how jobless and lazy their citizens are, they are too lazy to work, they treat their women like sh...t, and when they see foreigner work, dress well, drive cars, got married(to their women) etc, they become extremely jealous.
either they protest foreigner are taking their jobs or they accuse you of drug because you are making money and snatching their women from them.
finally, nawaoo for our naija guys,, of all countries why india india wey dey use bicycle for commercial transport grin I would rather relocate to my village than live in india.

Well said.

8 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Stunner1(f): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
hehehehehe Naija vs India part 5 grin
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
The yeye man is just an attention seeker. Mtchew**

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Big4wig(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Bia Goat minister or whatever ur name is,take TIME before Nigerians use u for xmas goat meat...mtshww.

By d way i know our government av cancer sha & i can prove it,just read below

A man dies. In heaven he sees a large wall full of clocks and he asked the angel
MAN: wat are dis 4?
ANGEL: dey are lie clocks if u tell a lie on earth , it moves here in heaven.
Man:who own dis one (pointin 2 a clock)
ANGEL: its 4 mother theresa it never moves b’cos she doesnt tell lies
MAN: where are d clocks of nigerian politicians?
ANGEL: it’s in our office we use dem as fan since dey don’t stop moving

#BIGWIG

22 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Fazhy: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Well.... he must have made the comments out of annoyance.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by BabaAlabi: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Indians wey full everywhere like cancer nko?

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by raypapy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Anoda lesson learned we Nigeria need to wake up and make our own a great country for others to admire

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by tmtech: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
His body fluid shud be analysed by a toxicologist to determine how high is he..........dey keep complianing abt having us in dia country...y didn't dey ask all dia investors here to stay away.....cancerous bast*rd

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Brimmie(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Alright..
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by kittykollinxx(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dats an emphatic insult to NIGERIA
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by FKseun(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Let the truth be said! What some of our brothers engage in while in foreign lands all in the name of making money is repulsive! Yes we are not the only bad/fraudulent people on earth BUT OUR POPULATION AND LIFESTYLES GIVE US AWAY! Being a Nigerian is now synonymous with drugs n fraud! Nigerians dominate the drug n fraud activities in some countries. We have taken over the whole of Hilbrow in South Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by nnocurruption: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
me I don tire for Nija wahala anything them like make them do Nigerians no like to hear the truth with all the bad name when Nigeria get them call Nigeria Cancer some people de vex.
For what na abi na lie ?

Nigerians go de smart when e reach to use mouth fight other countries when deport una or do one bad thing to Nigeria una go de bring una cowardly head de come out.
GOVERNMENT DE FINISH PUBLIC FUNDS EVERY SECOND NOBODY FIT DE TALK ANY THING BOKO DE KILL PEOPLE ANYHOW
Na to de disturb una self because one person call NIGERIA cancer as if na lie
mtwwww.

3 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by femogbangba: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Codedrock: LOL.. I SAID IT! Dem don dey fair fair.. UP NAIJA!

Meanwhile look out for the queue at the Indian embassy in Nigeria - apology is not the same as fear!
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by ichommy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
For now, Apology not accepted, will have to call Raju and singh to stop the project till my Country cancer is heal.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by josemaria03(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by bastien: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
No matter weitin una go yarn,me I'm not goin 2 change mind,I will never live old,or die in Nigeria,I rather suffer abroad,weitin dey dis country,weather no even get date again,old men n woman dey hold rain like if na there birth right,na only rice we get 4 naija,d rest food dey fade,no new1,country wey d citizen dey para say FG no dey do well,poverty don insult half of d citizens,2 d extend poverty make person wey dey stay 4 one room buy range rover,enuf is enuf,I'm go 2 all d embassy 2moro
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wat abt Indians wey full Enerhen junction here lyk crayfish. Mtchew undecided
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by Infomizer(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Archetypal as usual. And then another country's government official will insult Nigeria and apologize. *Yeye dey smell*
Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by igbsam(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Other countries also indulge in criminal acts.....Go to Greece, Moroccans are the worst criminals there, Other places there are worst criminal elements there. Colombians are the worst when it comes to drugs and when it comes to bootlegging, Italians are known for that. Americans are known for fraud and all that. Pakistanis and Iranians are known for terrorism yet we don't hear so much noise as we do about Nigerians. Yes, some Nigerians are criminal in nature and same goes to other countries, but what happens to suing them and doing the needful diplomatic procedures to deport them back to Nigeria and leave those who legally got into the country with genuine means of livelihood. Its disheartening with all that's going on. Nigerians are not safe anywhere. We have a long way to go and please Nigerians abroad indulging in crime, please change your ways. Enough is Enough o!

8 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by NellyGhenghen(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
India must GO!! make the bag!!

8 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians by MechEngineer: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
RACISM

The Act is very Absurd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / Iara Oshiomhole Covers ThisDay Style / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.