Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,851 members, 7,945,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video (58330 Views)

See The Amount Of People Travelling On Train Illegally In India (video) / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / What Really Happened In India (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Pangea: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

Just read some of the comments on the above website:

Lets see some true fact about pure African black people. Study has shown their brain are little smaller than any other human species, due to smaller brain they do not have critical thinking power as other human. They have lot more protein in their blood that make them physically strong and aggressive species. Due to their limited brain power of pure African black never invented literacy, math or you will not going to find any architecture(do not bring pyramid here. It was designed by Jewish not black). Less brain power and more muscle is perfect recipes for crime. Black have brought their criminal culture with them in India.Sooner or letter they will breed with local woman and they will contaminate blood line. In America Black are nothing more than parasite on society, they contribute zero on economy and they contribute high 95% on crime.

These ni66ers have no business in India. Their only business is selling drugs and scamming people. They are indeed a cancer, actually more like human feces. They should be deported en-mass out of India. If our central govt has the brains, they should restrict any visa issues to these gutter Africans.

Why are you giving them visa's and allowing them in India Keep them all out of India, they are poor, starving and destitute in their land. Get rid of this rogue and start deporting them as soon as their visa's expires and NO EXTENSIONS !!! You fools, can't take-on their diplomat who spoke nonsense last week when he visited Goa, You guys should throw the diplomat out of the country and WARN their Consulate in Delhi of severe consequences to a loose tongue on our soil !!!

How many of us have received spam emails saying some money dealings in Nigeria can get you a lot of money. It's not a coincidence that they all use the country Nigeria. It's becoming an Adda of frauds like Af/Pak is for Terrorism. In Chennai, one Man was conned like that and paid a Nigerian lakhs of Rupees. He became suspicious and next time he called him to collect the money personally. That idi ot even showed up only to be caught by police. What are these Nigerians doing here in India anyway other that getting into crime? Why are we increasing our crime graph and if we happen to catch them, we will spend money feeding them. Has anyone come across a Nigerian for any other reason? So why are we issuing them Visas? What is the reason given for their Visit. They are not rich to be tourists!!

Today, i cried for Nigeria cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Mr defender of the rights of Nigerians, have you said anything here to show you care about Nigerians? Everyone here knows you are a stupi.d Uncle Tom slave who flashes his 36 like some demented baboon, and loses all his senses the minute he sees light skin.

I have got broad shoulders, so I will let your effeminate punchline slide.
Just so you know though, I'll be keeping a close eye of your fcu.keries from now on.

Back to the subject at hand, the Nigerian community in Goa has two stark choices, which are not necessarily mutually exclusive:
(1) Organise themselves into a powerful self-help group to repeal any further attacks.
(2) Identify the morally bankrupt 'drug lords' in their midst and hand them over to the police.

On the home front, our Ministry of Foreign affairs need to direct a high ranking diplomat - possibly the deputy Nigerian ambassador in India - to Goa, to spend a few days. It is time to get out of the air-conditioned office and earn a bit of that salary paid by the Nigerian taxpayer.

Lastly, the House Committee on Diaspora affairs needs to take a different approach to tackling this perennial problem which affects Nigerians globally.

I will be back when time permits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Mr defender of the rights of Nigerians, have you said anything here to show you care about Nigerians? Everyone here knows you are a stupi.d Uncle Tom slave who flashes his 36 like some demented baboon, and loses all his senses the minute he sees light skin.

If you have never marched for black folks daring police. Never contributed to uplifting the race by doing voluntary work to help down-trodden young black kids - you have no moral right to call anyone an Uncle Tom.

Those who have marched and dared some of the most racists feds know what time it's. It's easy for folks like you to sit behind your PC and spew gibberish. However, what have you ever done for your race?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Urine: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
...and there's a fool on the other thread talking about our India is heaven on earth. This humiliation is too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by chymzo: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Some pple are just plain STUPID. Here is a Nigerian being beaten up by same pple that are treated
as lords in Nigeria and all you want to do is play the tribal card. Are u saying that all Nigerians in India are Ibos? If u hate someone just because u speak different languages then u r not just daft but greatly demented. This video should make any Nigerian Angry!. Nobody deserves to be treated like dat. If u r Ibo and you fight for Ibos or you are yoruba and you fight for yorubas. What happens to cross-breeds, who do we fight for!?. Anybody that plays tribalism on this sad case is worse than an Infidel!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by cashkid: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy ..please keep quiet..!!! angry angry angry

A fellow Nigerian is being meted with such inhuman treatment like this....and all you see is English semantics!! shocked angry shocked
dnt mind that one jare! e get brain?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine:

Myopism is when you leave a core issue of extreme violence,torture and possible death of an individual to focus on grammar.

Please keep your worthless logic to yourself.

There is something known as intellect and mental dexterity, which is clearly lacking in you, otherwise you would have understood what the topic is saying - instead you are choosing to shaming your brothers by displaying your ineptitude, though I know it is Igbo to play ostrich when it comes to admitting the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Where the fuc..k!!! is the government of this freaking country Nigeria. We are treated like roches in India of all places!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 50calibre(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Typical third world country, full of savages. I think a proper response from Nigerians, would be to identify an Indian man in Nigeria, and beat him to stupor, simple!! And not just any Indian, but one of the numerous bosses & company owners having a field day in Nigeria.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Deschil: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Very LOW IQ!!!
ROSSIKE:

What ''wrong'' did the victim do?

Care to inform us?

You don't even know the guy from Adam!! Yet you know he ''did something wrong''. I blame your low IQ.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by mikeapollo: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
So sad and very sorry picture!

But let us ask ourselves the bitter question: Why is virtually every country reacting this way to us? The answer is simple.....our attitude and behaviour.
We should know how to behave, especially in a foreign land. If we are disliked in West Africa, in Africa as a whole, in Europe, in US, in China and now in India, then there MUST be a problem with us.

But we Nigerians like to deceive ourselves......we are not facing the bitter truth that our ways and attitude have become a nuisance to many countries.

I was in Ghana Dec 2012 at a night club in La, near Accra. There were some Nigerian boys(Igbo) who were making trouble and disturbing guests at the club. One of them went to attack another man in the club. The bouncers at the club had to grab him, held his legs and hands and then flung him out of the club premises like a log of wood!

I told my colleague who was with me that it is this kind of irresponsible and disgusting attitude that make other people to develop some dislike and anger against us.

I hope this guy would receive adequate treatment and also get come compensation for the injuries and harm done to him.

But we Nigerian need to change our attitude and behaviour if we want other countries to treat us with better respect!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Onlytruth(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
I don't encourage any Nigerian to go to live in a flea infested country such as India. Nevertheless my anger rests with the Nigerian government that cannot (or do not want to) defend her citizens around the world.
Methinks that there is more for India and Indians to gain from Nigeria than Nigerians gaining from India.
That is all the information I need to design a policy that would make these types of actions by countries against Nigerians very costly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sad to watch. When you tell these people to stay away from crimes, especially in foreign countries, they will tell you people from your tribe also commit crimes in America.
Oh well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
No American citizen can ever be treated like this around the world without sufficient response from their government!!! Fuc...k u Mother Nature for all you have done against my race my people and sense of pride!!! Fuc...k you!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Onlytruth(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Aigbofa: Sad to watch. When you tell these people to stay away from crimes, especially in foreign countries, they will tell you people from your tribe also commit crimes in America.
Oh well.

People like you refuse to learn, and you do so with a very self immolating mindset.
How many Indians have you lynched or assaulted in the streets of Nigeria for whatever reasons?
Are you saying that we don't have Indian criminals in Nigeria?
I just recaliberated your IQ and subtracted some points!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by whitecat007: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
eRunning mouths can't do anything!

Look for two Indians, beat them up and post the picture here or forever shut your mouth as cowards!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Onlytruth: I don't encourage any Nigerian to go to live in a flea infested country such as India. Nevertheless my anger rests with the Nigerian government that cannot (or do not want to) defend her citizens around the world.
Methinks that there is more for India and Indians to gain from Nigeria than Nigerians gaining from India.
That is all the information I need to design a policy that would make these types of actions by countries against Nigerians very costly.

How true is the emboldened statement?

India Displaces US as Nigeria’s Major Trading Partner

22 Jun 2012

India has overtaken the United States of America (USA) to become Nigeria’s major export trading partner, according to the First Quarter 2012 Trade Statistics released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).

It came as the Indian government yesterday expressed interest in higher volumes of term contracts of crude oil supplies with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

The NBS report, which put the total value of the nation’s exports in Q1 2012 at about N4.9 trillion, showed that total value of exports to India reached N688.5 billion compared to N607.7 billion credited to the US in the period under review.

The US was trailed by the Netherlands with N482.1 billion followed by Spain with N390.4 billion and Brazil which recorded N328.9 billion.

The relegation of the US to the second position is seen as a major development for Nigeria and India trade relations given that the US had remained the former’s biggest trading partner since 1964.

However, the N4.9 trillion total export mark for the country in Q1 represented a decrease of about N2.1 trillion or 30.3 per cent over the figure in the preceding quarter.

The report blamed the decline in value of exports on decrease in the value of Non-crude oil exports (especially Products of the Chemical and Allied industries; Plastic, Rubber and Articles, wood and textile among others.

Reacting to the new trend in bilateral trade, Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Mr. Mahesh Sachdev, told THISDAY in an exclusive interview Thursday that India was determined to hold on to its new position for as long as it could.

He said: “India’s arrival as the largest market for Nigerian exports does not come as a surprise as India has been Nigeria’s second largest market for many years. Given steady increase in our demand for Nigerian exports, India is likely to maintain this pole position in the foreseeable future.”

But in terms of balance of trade between India and Nigeria, the report indicated a trade deficit of N575 billion against the former within the period.

This means that India was buying a lot more than Nigeria currently does from India.

According to him: “This figure of over 3.5 billion is obviously too high to be sustainable.”

He argued that to maintain the current momentum of growth, both countries must ensure that more Indian products were imported into Nigeria.

The Indian High Commissioner said the surge in Nigerian exports to India had been aided by the openness and transparency of the Indian market to Nigerian products urged the Nigerian side to also ensure that Indian goods and services received similar embrace in the country.
This, according to him, could only be achieved by ensuring level playing ground, transparency, proper customs treatment as well as steps to curb faking and counterfeiting of Indian products.

He said:”During the Q1/2012, Indian exports increased by nearly 4 per cent over previous quarter. In recent weeks, India has permitted global unrestricted exports of agricultural products such as Wheat, rice, sugar, milk powder, etc-which are needed by Nigeria. We hope that Nigerian stakeholders would take steps to source these items from India as this would promote a more balanced bilateral trade.”

Meanwhile, Sachdev maintained that expanding the volumes of term contract of supplies with NNPC would reduce India’s current huge reliance on spot market purchases of various Nigerian crude adding that “If this is done, it would help engender greater stability to Nigerian crude exports to India, already their largest buyer.”

The report further noted that: “Classification of the value of total Exports by region revealed that Europe lead in regional contribution to total exports with N1,816.8 billion or 36.6%,
by the Americas with N1,385.0 billion or 27.9%, and Asia with N1,113.9billion or 22.4%. Exports to African countries amounted to N535.0 billion or 10.8% of total exports with ECOWAS Countries contributing N246.7 billion or 46.1% of this
amount.”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by MeAboki(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
@johnsonjosbles:
you are a bastard. Infact! If i c u physicaly,u must be lynch.

bastards are those born out of wedlock, i hear many of your kins do not trust their women so they have to impregnate them first before they marry them, I guess it takes one to know one - need I say more?

BTW, tell your mother to give me my change from the money she collected from short time.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Donbrig: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
In spite of the absurdity in this video, Nigerians must learn a lesson from it. Other countries will never be fair to us when we Nigerians are unfair to ourselves and treat each other like slaves. Nigerians must learn to love each other and say good things about Nigeria, in spite of the challenges we are going through as a nation. We must not always blame the goverment for everything that goes wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is really sad.
But really, who goes to India?
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by jmaine: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki:

There is something known as intellect and mental dexterity, which is clearly lacking in you, otherwise you would have understood what the topic is saying - instead you are choosing to shaming your brothers for displaying your ineptitude, though I know it is Igbo to play ostrich when it comes to admitting the truth.

Does mentioning Igbo makes you wet your pants ? undecided . If you had a shred of common sense, deploying tribal slurs shouldn't be an option at all.

Its even more absurd that all contrary views to brain depleted folks results in them screaming Igbo despite not been sure of the ethnicity of their opponent.

Again, it's silly dwelling on grammar when an Human life is at stake.

Keep your tribal nonsense to yourself, its not needed here.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by mickjagger(m): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
So just this year alone, Nigerians are being deported en masse from South Africa, Kenya, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Tunisia, Botswana, Zambia, USA, UK, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, you name it.

These are countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas-i.e the world.

At some point, the question must be asked, does the world have a problem or do Nigerians have a problem

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Every one should shut ethnic traps and focus on the green white green colour we all fly!!! This not the time of ethnic slurs!!!! Shut your freaking traps and focus on your fellow citizen who possibly can be from any region of this country!!!! No human being deserves to be beaten like a goat!!!! Savages that ra.pe women (Indians) are trashing your fellow country man on the streets and you all can talk about is stupid unfounded tribal issues derived from spoken tongue!!! All culture is almost a melted pot at the moment and there is a thin line between ethnicity. ... We must stick together in times like this!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Onlytruth(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

How true is the emboldened statement?

They are buying our CRUDE OIL and we DON'T NEED THEM TO BUY -THEY HAVE TO BUY! So, they are NOT doing us any favors by buying our crude oil. They are probably cursing us as they pay for it each time, and will dump us should they find any alternative.

What I'm really alluding to is the fact that Nigerian economy is NEAR virgin and with HUGE opportunities.
The Indians (and other Asians ) see these opportunities, believe me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Michyeddy(f): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
I've Read through all the comments and instead of the topic addressed....its grammar we talking about...lynch or assault..either way,we get the message...a Life is at stake here..grammar na for dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Me_Aboki: Pls don't spread lies, the man clearly wasn't lynched but thoroughly beaten by the Indian police and Goan public and subsequently taken away conscious and alive in a police van (for his safety) presumably to a hospital for treatment.

I don't know why you fail to understand the meaning of the word lynch and its usage (in your case its misuse) in this regard.

Pls try and modify the topic before you further mislead more ppl, especially lazy ones who may rely on the heading without bothering to open the thread.

You are a grade-A idi/ot.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Onlytruth(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
mickjagger: So just this year alone, Nigerians are being deported en masse from South Africa, Kenya, China, India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Tunisia, Botswana, Zambia, USA, UK, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, you name it.

These are countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas-i.e the world.

At some point, the question must be asked, does the world have a problem or do Nigerians have a problem

Of course the problem is with Nigeria -a country that cannot protect her own anywhere, home or abroad!
Believe me, the greatest criminals in the world are not even African, but you DARE NOT touch them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by sweetgala(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
50calibre: Typical third world country, full of savages. I think a proper response from Nigerians, would be to identify an Indian man in Nigeria, and beat him to stupor, simple!! And not just any Indian, but one of the numerous bosses & company owners having a field day in Nigeria.

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.

That would be wrong brother, we are better than that. Let's handle this one diplomatically.
Guess the Indian government owe FG one big favour.
Remember how Zuma came begging after the SA saga.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pangea: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Goa-minister-Dayanand-Mandrekar-apologizes-for-calling-Nigerians-a-cancer/articleshow/25387179.cms

Just read some of the comments on the above website:

Lets see some true fact about pure African black people. Study has shown their brain are little smaller than any other human species, due to smaller brain they do not have critical thinking power as other human. They have lot more protein in their blood that make them physically strong and aggressive species. Due to their limited brain power of pure African black never invented literacy, math or you will not going to find any architecture(do not bring pyramid here. It was designed by Jewish not black). Less brain power and more muscle is perfect recipes for crime. Black have brought their criminal culture with them in India.Sooner or letter they will breed with local woman and they will contaminate blood line. In America Black are nothing more than parasite on society, they contribute zero on economy and they contribute high 95% on crime.

Today, i cried for Nigeria cry cry cry

Thats a very terrible thing for one to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
embarassed embarassed This has got to stop.. We still the giant of Africa, we can make things happen.
Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by 5columnist: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
Target Indian companies in NIgeria!!!
1. GP tank
2. Oil and Gas Nig ltd
3. NIPCO
4. Afprint
5 and many more... Go to ilupeju, yaba and many other places they have existing clusters were they even discriminate Nigerians in Nigeria... Enough of this Indians!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source

You are a shameless fool, I swear. A Nigeria is being meted with injustice and all you could do is this, have you seen the said guy in the hospital?

If this happened in Nigeria, I know what a fool like you would be saying. So many idi/ots on this forum.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures) / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / FG Employs Ocholi's Son, Gives Others Scholarship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.