Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Am A Political David - Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Political David - Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem (563 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Political David - Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem by antontech(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem the Anambra state Governnorship candidate of Advanced Congress of Democrats, ACD has again explain to Anambrarians his plans for change if voted into office. During his interview at unizik fm Awka on tuesday 5th November, he again emphazied that he is here to take Anambra to the next level. He left his blossoming profession at United states only because our leaders has made their people slaves in their own land.

The interview was a call-in one and here is a brief excerpts of the interview.

Excerpts:

Question: please sir in your manifesto, you said that if you are elected as the governor of this state that you are going to build 5 new universities, how are you going to achieve these and you aim for that?

Answer: Yes! I mean it and I will do that because education is what our youths need, you can imagine where 3 million students registered for JAMB and at the end of the year 15% percent got into school, so now what happens to the rest ? definitely they will increase I mean the number of students that will write JAMB the coming year will increase thereby discouraging most of the parents and some of them after writing jamb would travel all the way to Northern state in search of admission and admission would be denied of them simply because they are Igbos. In this state, if you don’t have money you cannot go to school, while our so-called leaders their own children go to school overseas. So ,if we make our educational system free and to a good international standard our state will be very proud to produce elites, professors infact people like Chinua Achebe, chike Obi and many others. Look at what is happening in Nigeria for over 5 months now our children have been at home because our so-called selfish leaders have refused to meet up with their promises and they are very proud that the children the call leaders of tomorrow are sitting down at home wasting while they steal billions of naira and their own children study abroad, gush! I am so sorry we are absolutely going nowhere if we don’t reject all these monecratical system of government and decide for real good change in Anambra state our primary and secondary schools are so dilapidated, university school fees increased to 1st class only affordability, yet we share money and cars like useless people. The outside world are laughing at us, but if we do all these, Anambra will never be the same again.

Question: We understand truly that you are new in politics so how convinced are you or how sure are you that you are going to conquer all these political goliaths around you because you are not popular like them?

Answer: Yes. Thank you for that word “Goliath” I am a political David that is why I represent victory, because I am a by-product of good thing and I believe that for Anambra to change they need that David, because those goliaths are the people that kept this state like this. They fight against themselves not because they want to serve the people but because they want to rob the public of their funds, that’s why if anytime election comes they will be going about sharing money and all sorts of goodies just to buy the conscience of the electorates and me. Anybody that does that when he gets there he will start recovering those money he spent because he borrowed them from people, yes he must pay back, but it baffles me that people collect the money and still vote for them because for me I will take the money and vote the right person if not we will remain slaves just because they enticed us with rubbish peanuts they gave to us during election season. You have to take the money because it is also your money which they are suppose to work for you with, but they decide to give you some as a slave just to vote them into office. It is time we stop political slavery, because in America if a politician give money to the electorate to vote him, that is 21 years imprisonment penalty. We need change, lets make Anambra the best again, I am here to pay Anambra state back for what they did for me, by giving me scholarship , we can do that again.

God bless Anambra state

Vote for change you believe in

Vote for Dr. Ifeatu Ekelem

Vote ACD (the golden crown: Ebe esere okpu Eze)

Source: http://www.drifeatuekelem.com/political-david-dr-ifeatu-ekelem/

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Order DPO To Disrupt G-7 Govs’ Meeting – IGP / Airtel Unveils BBM Bundle For Smartphones / My Candid Opinion On D Anambra Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.