Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,821 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Novotel Hotels Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Novotel Hotels Interview (749 Views)

Is NovotelĀ® Hotels cherry Lane, England, united Kingdom A Scam?. / Beware Of Novotel Hotels Recruitment.it Is A Scam!!! / Novotel Hotels Recruitment Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Novotel Hotels Interview by Nwokoro11(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls who knows about the Novotel Hotels job offer in the uk and how true is it plssss!!!
Re: Novotel Hotels Interview by Berylmoi(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Novotel is located in Portharcourt. Not far from Airforce base.
Re: Novotel Hotels Interview by kelzabel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
Nwokoro 11: Pls who knows about the Novotel Hotels job offer in the uk and how true is it plssss!!!

I also got deir msg...I downloaded d form bt avnt filled it cos I wasn't sure abt dem....pls pepl are dey real?
Re: Novotel Hotels Interview by nnaemeka38(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
My brother, that people are scammers. When you apply, you will receive a message after 2 or 3 days for an online interview, and after 2 days you wil receive another message to fill your employment, consent and acceptance form. They will state that they will take care of your flights, accomodation and visa, but you must pay amount not more 40k as processing and courier fees. Please don't fall their victims. God will disapoint them
Re: Novotel Hotels Interview by dmcdad: 3:16am On Nov 08, 2013
nnaemeka38: My brother, that people are scammers. When you apply, you will receive a message after 2 or 3 days for an online interview, and after 2 days you wil receive another message to fill your employment, consent and acceptance form. They will state that they will take care of your flights, accomodation and visa, but you must pay amount not more 40k as processing and courier fees. Please don't fall their victims. God will disapoint them
lol...
Re: Novotel Hotels Interview by echemi(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2013
my brother, be careful there are great scammers

(1) (Reply)

Post Lekki-ajah Jobs Here / 5 Lies Employers Tell Youth Today / Urgent Employment !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.