Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,040 members, 7,928,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

ASSU Strike And TB Joshua - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASSU Strike And TB Joshua (1988 Views)

Breaking News From Abuja On ASSU Strike !!!! / Any Latest News On Assu Strike? / Assu Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Ogarnairaland: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tb joshua said d srike would be called dis wik, how far today is already thursday 7th nov. 2013.
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by lirusehn(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogarnairaland: Tb joshua said d srike would be called dis wik, how far today is already thursday 7th nov. 2013.
bkiaful

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by oladoya(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
its better not to talk than to talk like a fool
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by ignis: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogarnairaland: Tb joshua said d srike would be called dis wik, how far today is already thursday 7th nov. 2013.
Guy, be careful or God's wrath will fall upon you.

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by abayomi350: 12:44am On Nov 08, 2013
D week is not over yet na

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by paragon40(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2013
He only made prayers for the Nigerian universities to reopen again his words where full of proverbs that day he didn't mention week or months..
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by KingsJohnson(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: Today being sunday 3rd of November 2013 at around 5pm during mass prayer, prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, a well respected Man of God, prophesied that by Monday in this new week, there will be a call off of the months long Academic staff of universities strike because God in His infinite mercy has looked into the situation.. He used the medium to advice the federal Government to divert money from other sectors to education sector because it is the key to the development of any country. Prophet T.B. Joshua also adviced the youths not to allow themselves to be used to perpetuate evil and he lamented that keeping the youths at home will only encourage terrorism, armed robbery and other social vices.. Thanks be to God for this great news and I thank my Father in d Lord, Prophet T.B. Joshua for making Himself an instrument in God's Hands.. Lord Nicvuitton has spoken!
That's my evidence some so called NLers claimed he said so. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Be careful of what you say... I'm not a member of his church bt dat doesnt give me or anyone reason to bad mouth a man of God. Dont attract the wrath of God
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by KingsJohnson(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
mi xpressive: Be careful of what you say... I'm not a member of his church bt dat doesnt give me or anyone reason to bad mouth a man of God. Dont attract the wrath of God
I dont think i understood your stand dear. However this is a generic problem with us Nigerians cant call a spear a spearsad
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by oladeleluqman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Kings Johnson: I dont think i understood your stand dear. However this is a generic problem with us Nigerians cant call a spear a spearsad
don't mind those mumu.
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Ymodulus: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: bkiaful
oladoya: its better not to talk than to talk like a fool
ignis:
Guy, be careful or God's wrath will fall upon you.
abayomi350: D week is not over yet na
mi xpressive: Be careful of what you say... I'm not a member of his church bt dat doesnt give me or anyone reason to bad mouth a man of God. Dont attract the wrath of God

all of you are IDIOTS. STU.PI.D BUNCH OF HUMANS, who just take anycrap their pastor preaches.

TB KOOOOOOO Joshua Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

---------------------------------
Kings Johnson: I dont think i understood your stand dear. However this is a generic problem with us Nigerians cant call a spear a spearsad
oladele-luqman:

don't mind those mumu.

You guys are definately my super nigerians. kudos

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by lirusehn(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ymodulus:

all of you are IDIOTS. STU.PI.D BUNCH OF HUMANS, who just take anycrap their pastor preaches.

TB KOOOOOOO Joshua Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
am proud 2 b an id¿ot anyfin else?

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Ymodulus: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
lirusehn: am proud 2 b an id¿ot anyfin else?
Are u also proub to be a dog ?
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by lirusehn(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ymodulus:
Are u also proub to be a dog ?
yeah sure. Kip displaying ur foolishnez am all eyes.
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Gboylaw: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
i was just walking tru and bumped into dis heated argument abt professy or no professy. well evri 1 is entitled to his/her opinion.na onli God no his men dnt judge 4 God and dnt let ur love and respect 4 ani man of God take u away from Gods favour . I noticed d man in question had made controversial professies lately regarding dis ASUU strike, i also no dat our God is nt a God of confusion .despite dis we yet du nt ve enof reasons to talk down on a man of God.

1 Like

Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by Ogarnairaland: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
to
Re: ASSU Strike And TB Joshua by lirusehn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ogarnairaland: to
bros i heard dev called off d strike. How true is it?

(1) (Reply)

Neco Marking Starts On Saturday 15th Not 14th. / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirants. Please Come In / Texila American University - How Many Of Us Was Duped By This Degree Mill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.