Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,973 members, 7,942,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate (13279 Views)

Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / CACOL To Sue EFCC For Not Probing Fashola / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Mynd44: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
It is fresh air.

Enjoy it
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by femogbangba: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: SO you people dont want Abuja to be secure abi?! angry

So that gate will secure Abuja? wonderful thinking
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by nerodenero: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Every morning Mondays-Fridays, commuters battle each other to gain access from the city gate. The road leading in and out of the gate is too narrow for a city like Abuja. I think the current FCT administration should be saddled with the responsibility of completing the other lane and if possible enlarge the lanes so that the holdup every morning would reduce drastically. This should be the priority and not proposing to site another city gate that will gulp N64billion. I suspect some never-do-well people wants to use this avenue to divert funds.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by linpok: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2013
tobechi74: If aasu hear this,they wont call of strike
Haha! My broda no b smal tin ogringrin

1 Like

Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by 3ace(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2013
It is worrisome how they quickly and easily make funds available for some projects why some are neglected. I suspect that someone has a cut in this.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by nerodenero: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: SO you people dont want Abuja to be secure abi?! angry
Mr Boki - Mr friend as your handle implie winks, the city gate secures nothing. It has no gate in the real sense. It is just an edifice that beautifies the city and a unique one at that. Most cities around the world have monuments like this that differentiate them from others. Kaji ko grin grin grin
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by lastmessenger: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
64billion for just a gate. Smh and crying for naija
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by oguash: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2013
God will surely punish dis kindergarten president and his cohort for looting our treasury dry
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2013
what do you expect ,when the head is rotten what do you expect the body to do? i no talk o.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Kajiang02(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Stop name callings on the President pls. The Aboki FCT Minister proposed this which we should fight seriously against.
I really weep for certain humans @d helms of affairs.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Everyone is out to condemn whatever is done by government as long as Jonathan is in power. Eiffel tower in Paris and Status of liberty in Newv York were built at 100,000 dollars and 102,000 dollars about 130 years ago. What will be the value of that money today? Did heaven fall?
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Sunglow: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2013
This our government when will they learn.I bet you that FCT minister children are somwere outside the country for their education and his concern is some stupid gate when ASSU is still on strike. SMH angry
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by paker002: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2013
GEJ dey round off.............na under that him glasses he go stuff him own dollars..... watch out
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by paker002: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Easyfren: Everyone is out to condemn whatever is done by government as long as Jonathan is in power. Eiffel tower in Paris and Status of liberty in Newv York were built at 100,000 dollars and 102,000 dollars about 130 years ago. What will be the value of that money today? Did heaven fall?
dis guy no chop good breakfast ohhh...... he dey build 100000000 usd gates....
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by manyr4luv: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2013
God jst dey watch una 4 HD oooo[/quote]

LMAO
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by taharqa: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2013
There is a reason why I no longa hold that useless myth that 'Nigerians are intelligent people'. We are not dumb alright, infact there are many intelligent peeps; but also very many Noisemaking and empty-headed OLODOs, aplenty...... How cud a Sane person believe that Govt, any Govt for that matter, wud spend #64billion to build two gates just cos smone told them so?? ....*smdh*
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by eyenCalabar(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013

Hahaha grin grin grin
Those guys go dey vex die with politicians
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2013
FCDA is constructing the gate and not FG. The cost of the project is my only concern but that 64billion may not be the actual cost.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Onyenna(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2013
64 Billion what!!!!!? Jeeeez!!! That's Crazy!!!
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by Femoooo(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Hehehe....My People.....Una dey try sha.....At least, we are known for our Smart Corrupt Attitude.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by MrAboki: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2013
femogbangba:

So that gate will secure Abuja? wonderful thinking

What is a gate for again?! angry

Use google..

If bomb now explodes in Abuja tomorrow, you people will be talking about no security. Now the government is building gate and will employ Gateman to be opening and closing the gate, you people are complaining.. angry

Which kind of contri is this sef?!

What will person do that you people will not complain.. Do you think it is cheap to build a big gate?!

Next year, we will fence Nigeria so that Boko Haram will not be crossing the border into Nigeria..
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by ksam(m): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
Even the gate of heaven will not cost that much.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by femtan: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2013
dammit! 64 billion what? dat dough is enough to construct fences across d nation's border.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by texazzpete(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Easyfren: Everyone is out to condemn whatever is done by government as long as Jonathan is in power. Eiffel tower in Paris and Status of liberty in Newv York were built at 100,000 dollars and 102,000 dollars about 130 years ago. What will be the value of that money today? Did heaven fall?

And you think either the French Government or Mr Obama will commit hundreds of millions of dollars in today's economy to build a statue/monument?

PLEASE try and think up an intelligent rebuttal to this news. This one just doesn't cut it angry
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by fattbabakay(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
WTF!!!64bn ontop wetinNd education dey suffer...I tire ooo

Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by MrAboki: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2013
texazzpete:

And you think either the French Government or Mr Obama will commit hundreds of millions of dollars in today's economy to build a statue/monument?

PLEASE try and think up an intelligent rebuttal to this news. This one just doesn't cut it angry

Economy will always be hard..

Tomorrow, we wee look at that big gate and be like Daaaayuuuuum!!! That gate is big.

And people weel come from overs and abroad to see the big gate and pay us money for tourism.

Is that not a win win case?!
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by ba7man(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Gateway to the most corrupt City in the World??........Of course its supposed to be costly.

Anyway, this is a classic case of misplaced priorities.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by victorv12(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2013
One of the reason I smoke so much in Nigeria is because of the gargantuan figures we pay contractors carrying out a project...Sixty Four Billion Naira. It's only when I'm high I can take the shock!
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by texazzpete(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Economy will always be hard..

Tomorrow, we wee look at that big gate and be like Daaaayuuuuum!!! That gate is big.

And people weel come from overs and abroad to see the big gate and pay us money for tourism.

Is that not a win win case?!

cheesy

Nigerians sure love their phallic symbols.
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by killuminati(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Brimmie: Ijoba Oninakuna, Awon Apa.. Arungun!! O Ku Odun Kan Ati Oshu Kperete Ti Ara Kunrin Jonathan Ati Emewa Re O Fi Ijoba Sile!

Nkan Be Oooo!!
LMAO!grin

*aseeeeeeeeeee*
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by redcliff: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
richy1473: 500billion-Naira SURE-P missing,now 64billion-Naira for Abuja-gate.....I'm dumbfunded!!!.....let me try to mutter some words...EVERYTHING HAS EXPIRY DATE.!!!

Yes you are right. Johnathan's government is expiring in 2015!
Re: CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate by skullz: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2013
N64b for Gate??...this is outrageous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo- Speak: Events That Defined Jonathan/P.D.P Government / DSS DG Not Our Card-carrying Member - APC / Obaseki Appoints Esther Ikponmwen As New CJ As Edo Assembly Suspends Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.