Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,468 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:32 PM

Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? (729 Views)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Compared To Idi Amin In Aggressive APC Ad / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
Just reading through what Indians are currently doing to Nigerians, I ask was Idi-Amin right, when he deported the Indians There are quite alot of Indians here in Nigeria, what about our government mobilizing and start deporting them 1 after the other? "The Illegal ones"
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2013
great1: Just reading through what Indians are currently doing to Nigerians, I ask was Idi-Amin right, when he deported the Indians There are quite alot of Indians here in Nigeria, what about our government mobilizing and start deporting them 1 after the other? "The Illegal ones"
He was a visionary who saw what these Asians are - snakes who will exploit your country but will never let you exploit theirs. Where is Nigeria's visionary
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2013
I do not know the circumstances under which he carried out the deportations.
However I do know he was a real nationalist who looked out for the interest of his country.
Like all true African heros /nationalists the "white man" has done all they can to dishonestly and maliciously demonise and discredit his memory and legacy.
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by thoth: 1:56am On Nov 08, 2013
We can start by nationalizing certain telecommunication company owned by Indians.
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by dasparrow: 2:30am On Nov 08, 2013
great1: Just reading through what Indians are currently doing to Nigerians, I ask was Idi-Amin right, when he deported the Indians There are quite alot of Indians here in Nigeria, what about our government mobilizing and start deporting them 1 after the other? "The Illegal ones"

I never knew Idi-Amin deported indians. So what is Nigeria waiting for? I don't mind having immigrants living in Nigeria as long as they are not indians, pakistanis, lebanese, caucasoid or chinese. Let the deportations begin!
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Just like we remember the Great Idi Amin during this ugly incident so shall we miss Ghadaffi someday. Most times, the Oyibo labelled devils of Africa turn out to be our heroes in disguise but we never realize this until they are fallen. I pray that Africans will someday join the league of men who saw tommorrow undecided
Re: Was Idi-amin Right To Deport the Indians afterall?? by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 08, 2013
Their Ambassador should be kicked out of Nigeria ASAP. but I'm sure our slow poke president will look the other side while Nigerians are being killed in hostile countries..

(1) (Reply)

Blackrevolution: Africa! Where Do You Go With These Negropeans!!! / Nigeria Railway Commission Commissions Additional 20 Light Oil Tank Wagons / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.