Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,955 members, 7,969,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! (1736 Views)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Codedrock(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
It was indeed a black Tuesday on the 5th of November, 2013 in Alaba International market when dare-devil armed robbers stormed the market and killed innocent people. A young lady who was conveying a large sum of money which belonged to her boss to the bank, with two mobile police officers was double crossed by armed robbers and shot several times. One of the police officers was also shot and the second one managed to escape with bullet injuries. As the robbers made to escape, they were interrupted, which made them shoot randomly killing innocent people.
This is not the first time the lady and the mobile police officers will be conveying such a large amount of money to the bank before the unfortunate incident took place on Tuesday. The importer which she worked for is said to be among the richest in Alaba market. The police had since moved the dead bodies to the mortuary. See some pictures below only if you have the mind. Viewer’s discretion is strictly advised.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OezAed1Su_U/Unv3W_NYLBI/AAAAAAAA0-Y/y0FNpXizGMo/s280/al.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: LADUN LIADI'S BLOG
Re: Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Guy! Shey u say ur thread dey always make front page? Now wey i first comment, i hope say dis one go enta front page oh!
Lemme read d story now, brb!
How cum an incident of dis magnitude dat happened since Tuesday is just been reported now?
Re: Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Where are the pics? I can only see one.
Re: Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Codedrock(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
smurfy: Where are the pics? I can only see one.
the mods night remove it. They are graphical
Re: Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Frontpage things...
Re: Tragic News: Robbers Kill Many At Alaba Market In Broad Day Light See Photos! by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2013
Wow!!, wot kind of lyf is dis.. 2day dis 2moro dat nd with all, God protects me nd my entire household, m xo gr8 to God oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Military Doctor Breaks Skull Of Sickle Cell Doctor Over Parking Lot In OAU(Pics / Saving Money In SKYE BANK Is No Longer Safe / Cows Mysteriously Found Dead In Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.