Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Your Help As Regards Change Of Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Help As Regards Change Of Career. (518 Views)

Ask Me Any Question At All As Regards ICAN Examinations & Prospect Of Accountant / Top 10 "Go To" Guys Of Career, Jobs/vacancies & Education Sections Of Nairaland / Which Is A Better Choice Of Career- Audit Or Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Help As Regards Change Of Career. by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Hi everyone...
My name is Hilary,a graduate of Mathematics and a Teacher by profession with at least 2 years working experience in this field.Having considered my listed out life plan and the possibility of me actualizing them with my present salary scale,I therefore decided to transit to other fields,which rewards hard-work with mouth watery pay.Problem faced at the moment are listed thus:
(1) How do I change my present profession using my past experience as a Teacher?
(2) Mathematics as always being my thing from the start,so this quiet looking NATURE associated with most mathematician which 2 some might be TERMED "SHY INTROVERT" has eaten deep into me,of which the feeling associated with me facing an interview session scares me.
For A few pondering how I got my present JOB!It was strictly on a merit base(YOU KNOW THAT FEELING!THAT GUY IS A SCHOLAR,SO LETS TRY HIM OUT).
Please if you've passed through the stage or you've got an advice for a brother,show some love by dropping it....less I forget,I'm an idealist,I've got written ideas which I intend implementing before I visit my saviour!
Re: Your Help As Regards Change Of Career. by oscarXXX: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Start with moving towards finance.. ICAN for sure will give you a career change...
Re: Your Help As Regards Change Of Career. by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2013
oscar_XXX: Start with moving towards finance.. ICAN for sure will give you a career change...
thanks alot sir,but seriously, account has never being my thing...The IT world which I think correlate more with my field,would have being a better option,if not for the cash involved.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Is Called Of Today: Available Jobs | Work At Home Business Map / Be Your Own Boss / The Fast Growing Social Network In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.