Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,924 members, 7,973,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! (1054 Views)

WORKPLACE Centre Its Urgent Pls / Do You Know Of Anyone That Has Gotten A Job Through Push Cv? / Result Of Diamond Bank That Took Place Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by tareoyak: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2008
Please does anyone know of Diamond Palms Global.I was asked 2 come for a foreign job interview 2moro in Ikorodu btw 9 and2pm in ikorodu but i really need to know if they real cos of the cost implication as i am in Abuja.My people pls help.Its really urgent
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by xheggs(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
have u googled or wiki it, ?
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by tareoyak: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2008
Can't find any reasonable info.no office addy,nothing at all,infact when i clicked it brought me back to nairaland.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by xheggs(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2008
lol.,.,.,.ok.,.,]
can u break it down.,.,.,cuz i dont really get wat dat means
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by tareoyak: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2008
I googled their wesite and it took me back to nairaland where they just said jobs are available in UK,Canada etc. We were also told that we would evntually have to pay a fee of 2k. Since i stay in abj, the cost consideration is quite huge cos i have to go by air to meet the interview. wat bothers me is that it seems too good to be true. Every thing is for free minus the 2k. We all know there's no free lunch. Wat do u think
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by xheggs(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
im seriously not sure bout this.,.,
i'll advice u to folow ur heart and be careful.,.,
im off to bed.,.,.gudnyt
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by tareoyak: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2008
Thanks! My heart says : "dont mind the cost, take the risk. My head says : " O girl, na naija u dey! Dat money is too much to throw away. I think i'll bone it. There's no free lunch. besidess, they say no matter ur job, there's a place for u. Im going to google UK immigrant recruitment now to get more info. Slp tyt and tanks.
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by prizeless(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2008
the thing looks like scam to me
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Diamond Palms Global.dpg.its Urgent! by egokanwa(f): 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
me too

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Calling! / Drilling Fluids Engineer Needed! / Dragons Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.