Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Hotest And Fastest Growing Social Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hotest And Fastest Growing Social Network (709 Views)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Meet The World's Fastest Internet Millionaire (it Took Him Just 5 Months) / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hotest And Fastest Growing Social Network by addoaryee: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2008
i love to design website and i'm currently working on a social network that promises to be one of the biggest online.
it currently has a chat system that allows members to chat with friends from hi5.com and facebook.com. we are workin on adding a few more features like free txt, and other applications for all major networks. jatxr.etc

check it out and give me a few comments. wink

http://pressureboys.ning.com/

feel free to register.
Re: Hotest And Fastest Growing Social Network by Russia: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
i tip you for greatness, just hope you could maintain it.

Good taste of design

(1) (Reply)

Hosting Plan Window Or Linux / Pls How Do I Start Receiving Credit-card Payment On My Site.pls Put Me Through / Newspaper Content Management System (CMS) Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.