Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,545 members, 7,975,136 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele (2001 Views)

Direction From Egbeda To Ilasamaja / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 / Please I Need Direction To Etc Center Jkk Building, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by Talie2kiss(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2013
pls i need direction from cele bus stop to Alhaji Adenekan street (etisalat building) along okota road, opposite access bank and gtbank, isolo, lagos.tnx
Re: Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by Talie2kiss(f): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2013
pls if u knw d place help a sister out dont view witout commenting
Re: Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by abuchilag: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2013
Talie2kiss: pls i need direction from cele bus stop to Alhaji Adenekan street (etisalat building) along okota road, opposite access bank and gtbank, isolo, lagos.tnx

I don't know the street you mentioned but the banks are along the road. You either take keke or take a bus going to either Ejigbo or Okota. The banks u just mentioned are on that major road.
Re: Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by GentleMimi: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Talie2kiss: pls i need direction from cele bus stop to Alhaji Adenekan street (etisalat building) along okota road, opposite access bank and gtbank, isolo, lagos.tnx
frm cele,take a bus to Ago and tell the conductor where u want to stop.
As for GTBank,if u're going frm Ago,take a bus/keke to Isolo/Iriakari bus stop.then keke to iyana-isolo.the bank is on the right side of the road.I think the stop is Ilewemetta(but confirm frm d driver)
but if u're going to GT frm cele,take a bue to oshodi,,stop at iyana isolo.cross over,and trekk down.If trekking is a big deal,take a keke to isolo and stop at ilewe metta bus stop.All d best.
Re: Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by Talie2kiss(f): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
tnx guys bt am still confuse o
Re: Pls, I Need Help With This Direction From Cele by Shawnalex(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2013

When you get to cele,Look around(or ask) for keke(beside a filling station) going to Ago(pronounced AGOR), tell d driver to stop you at GTB. Its on the right side of the road(Jst $30 to get there so its quite close).That's all d direction u need. There is an etisalat building opp.

(1) (Reply)

FMCG Key Distributors Wanted Nationwide / Recruitment At Jaden Oil Services / We Are Hiring!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.