Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:14 PM

Kerosene Subsidy Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kerosene Subsidy Scandal (409 Views)

Buhari Secretly Reintroduces Kerosene Subsidy / Kerosene Subsidy: Marketers May Sell Above N200/L - Vangaurd / FG Ends Kerosene Subsidy, To Sell For N83 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kerosene Subsidy Scandal by Perosky89: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, our leaders will not cease to amaze me. Yesterday I was watching
a live feed of prayers (Problems) being tabled for solution by delegates of different
states n different Constituency in the National Assembly and it was aired on NTA,
while problems were being tabled a matter arose that Subsidy on Kerosene have
not been paid for 2 years now and it's amounting to more than 600 billion naira but
it was said to av been paid but the price still remains almost the same for years
now, so the question is where has this 600 billion naira gone to and y r dey
suffering Nigerians dis much. To my amazement today on STV some of these ppl
these thieves came out with a kind of bonanza and said they want to offer the
public a reduced prize in kerosene at d rate of 50 naira they went ahead and
promised it'll be on for a long tym but we all kw dat by January or February it will
end but dats not the issue, the issue is this ppl want to use dis to cover up the 600
billion naira dey stole... For their mind dem sharp, Kai! Smh corruption will never
end....

(1) (Reply)

#mythoughtsmynation / Sold Stolen Cars To House Of Reps Member, Lecturer ––suspect Confesses / 100 Million Nigerians Live In Destitution – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.