Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God (1944 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Only A Fool Says In His Heart That There Is No God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
psalms 89:6 "for who in heaven can be compared to the Lord? who among the sons of God Almighty can be likened to the Lord?" this verse proves that "Lord" here is one of the Sons of El(the Almighty God). and we all know that the "Lord" is Yahweh

judges 9:46 mentions "El Berith aka Baalberith" who is another god in the ancient semitic religions. he was worshipped by Israel after they denied Yahweh/El shaddai judges 8:33-34 judges 9:4

psalms 82:1 "God stood in the congregation of the Almighty, he judgeth among the Gods"
psalms 82:6 "I have said that you all are gods, and are children of the Most High"
God there is definately the God of Israel(Yahweh) who judges among other Gods
The Almighty/most high is "EL"

so yahweh isnt even the Most high God. this thread proves he is The God of mountains and frutfulness https://www.nairaland.com/1508769/christians-god-idol-hills

exodus 15:11 the famous song of moses

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by plaetton: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
I second that motion.
If you believe in god, then you have to also believe in his siblings and cousins.
Infact, the bible mentioned quite a number of them by names.

It is quite illogical to say " my god is good" and then still maintain that there's only one god.

1 Like

Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
] Adonai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems playing this file? See media help.

Main articles: Adon and Adonaist
Adonai (אֲדֹנָי) is Hebrew for "my lords", from adon "lord, owner".[13:

The singular form is Adoni, "my lord". This was used by the Phoenicians for the god Tammuz and is the origin of the Greek name Adonis. Jews only use the singular to refer to a distinguished person.

The plural form is usually explained as pluralis excellentiae. The pronunciation of the tetragrammaton came to be avoided in the Hellenistic period, therefore Jews use "Adonai" instead in prayers, and colloquially would use Hashem ("the Name"wink.

Adonai which many Christians use in praise, actually means "masters/owners"=Many gods
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by mumumugu(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
But a mumu says there is God
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
macof: psalms 89:6 "for who in heaven can be compared to the Lord? who among the sons of God Almighty can be likened to the Lord?" this verse proves that "Lord" here is one of the Sons of El(the Almighty God). and we all know that the "Lord" is Yahweh

judges 9:46 mentions "El Berith aka Baalberith" who is another god in the ancient semitic religions. he was worshipped by Israel after they denied Yahweh/El shaddai judges 8:33-34 judges 9:4

psalms 82:1 "God stood in the congregation of the Almighty, he judgeth among the Gods"
psalms 82:6 "I have said that you all are gods, and are children of the Most High"

As ibn warraq brilliantly puts it (can't quote him verbatim now). why can't several Gods combine together to create the earth? What prevents several Gods coming together to create the universe?

I like your method. You use the bible to prove your point. Guess what I expect them to say, you took it out of context.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
mumumugu: But a mumu says there is God

Then Yahweh is mumu. He said there is no God.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
rationalmind:

As ibn warraq brilliantly puts it (can't quote him verbatim now). why can't several Gods combine together to create the earth? What prevents several Gods coming together to create the universe?

I like your method. You use the bible to prove your point. Guess what I expect them to say, you took it out of context.

lol. Christians have been ignoring my thread since I expose the fact in their bible.

Macof can do the job now.....

It a war.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

lol. Christians have been ignoring my thread since I expose the fact in their bible.

Macof can do the job now.....

It a war.

Lol, TRUTH IS BITTER. They also ignored my last thread. Instead of facing the truth, they run from it.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Everybody knows there are other gods, even us humans are regarded as gods but there is only one supreme God that all other gods bow down too..thats what distinguishes God Amighty from gods...THE SUPREMACY
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by plaetton: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
joel lala: Everybody knows there are other gods, even us humans are regarded as gods but there is only one supreme God that all other gods bow down too..thats what distinguishes God Amighty from gods...THE SUPREMACY

Annnnd, let me guess.

....Your god is the one supreme god , right? wink
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
joel lala: Everybody knows there are other gods, even us humans are regarded as gods but there is only one supreme God that all other gods bow down too..thats what distinguishes God Amighty from gods...THE SUPREMACY

The same bible said each people shall walk with the name of their God. How does this relate to we must worship one God?

Psalm 14:1 applies to your God too. He said there is a no God. What a foolish God.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
rationalmind:

I prepared for this thread
I said I was going to open it before, because I had prove. (prove from the Bible and Hebrew-English dictionary)

I am really posting the truth. All these things I Suspected that made be realize christianity is full of lies and I left.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2013
plaetton:

Annnnd, let me guess.

....Your god is the one supreme god , right? wink

One thing we should all know is that there is nothing like my God or his God, for He is the God of all..The God of every livingthing, be it christians, pagans, muslims, atheist budist etc, he is their God ( Jeremiah 32:27 NLT let us know that he is the God of all..

"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"wink..thats why he is the supreme God...The only thing is that we know him in different ways..
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

The same bible said each people shall walk with the name of their God. How does this relate to we must worship one God?

Psalm 14:1 applies to your God too. He said there is a no God. What a foolish God.

Firts of all where in the bible was it stated that people should walk in the name of their God? Also how does psalm 14:1 applies to God?

Stop making a confusion here.. That quotation simply applies to whoever says that there is no God at all..shikena.

However,

Jeremiah 32:27 NLT let us know that he is the God of all..

"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

One thing we should all know is that there is nothing like my God or his God, for He is the God of all..The God of every livingthing, be it christians, pagans, muslims, atheist budist etc, he is their God ( Jeremiah 32:27 NLT let us know that he is the God of all..

"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"wink..thats why he is the supreme God...The only thing is that we know him in different ways..

Blatant lair or should I call u ignorant

The God of Christians is Yahweh. And Yahweh is not the God of all, Yahweh is merely the God of mountains.
You fools just stole a God From judaism without knowing anything about that God, or even knowing anything about judaism and it's history
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Blatant lair or should I call u ignorant

The God of Christians is Yahweh. [b]And Yahweh is not the God of all, [/b]Yahweh is merely the God of mountains.
You fools just stole a God From judaism without knowing anything about that God, or even knowing anything about judaism and it's history

I just showed you were it is said in the Bible that God said he is the God of all and i am called a blatant liar and ignorant..SMH.

@Macof, please show us where in the Bible God said he is not the God of everybody since you arent ignorant.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Firts of all where in the bible was it stated that people should walk in the name of their God? Also how does psalm 14:1 applies to God?

Stop making a confusion here.. That quotation simply applies to whoever says that there is no God at all..shikena.

However,

"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?"

I dont even know what to call you. But let me just answer you straight.....

Micah 4:5
International Standard Version

5. "Because all of the people will walk, each person in the name of his God, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God forever and ever.

^^^do you see what the bold say? The red part said each person with the name of his God. And the green part was micah message to Israelites....they are to follow their own God. Why are you walking with the God of another nation?

And

Psalm 14: says a fool said there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6
6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

^^^^Equating psalm 14:1 here. The fool is God because he said 'there is no God'. Any refute?

Baby christians like you shouldn't speak because kaze.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

I just showed you were it is said in the Bible that God said he is the God of all and i am called a blatant liar and ignorant..SMH.

@Macof, please show us where in the Bible God said he is not the God of everybody since you arent ignorant.

I can't be repeating myself www.nairaland.com/1509799/only-fool-says-there-no
www.nairaland.com/1508769/christians-god-idol-hills

Read those threads
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

5. "Because all of the people will walk, each person in the name of his God, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God forever and ever.

^^^do you see what the bold say? The red part said each person with the name of his God. And the green part was micah message to Israelites....they are to follow their own God. Why are you walking with the God of another nation?

And

6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

^^^^Equating psalm 14:1 here. The fool is God because he said 'there is no God'. Any refute?

nice one there...
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

You are either ignorant or a ballant liar indeed. Let see what the bible say.

Deuteronomy 32:8-12
King James Version (KJV)
8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
9 For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.
10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.
11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:
12 So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

Psalm 78:71
From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.

Yahweh portion was Jacob which he inherited from the Most High. Other Gods inherited other lands and nations while Yahweh took only Israel without interfarance with other Gods. Pls how can you own something and also inherit it again?

Where there is inheritance, there is a possibilty that there is original owner passing down his properties to the receiver. Also, how does portion equates totality?

Wondering if you want to redefine portion and inheritance.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And

Now, let me start with the Isaiah 44:6 quotation, God here is simply making it clear that no other god has Supreme powers above Him, thats why besides Him there is no other God...Like i said in my previous post here, everybody knows that there are other gods even we humans are regarded as gods..

God says here in Exodus 20:3 NLT:

"You shall have no other gods before me."

Simply meaning that God knows that there are other smaller gods but since He is the One and Supreme God and we have Him available at all times, there is no need worshipping other gods...So your allegation of God being a fool from psalm 14:1 is a falacy..

Micah 4 vs 5 simply means that all other nations can adhere to their gods if they so wished but it does not negate the fact that God is not the God of all from Jeremiah 32: 27, it just shows that there are smaller gods, that man maybe out of ignorance, put before the Supreme God.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by paulibling(m): 10:49am On Nov 09, 2013
ha ha ha ha. we do not make noise. only what we do is worship the only God the creator of heaven and earth who sent his only beggotten son Jesus christ to die for me and make me worthy to be called the son of the most high. you have time to turn around and give your life to christ.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2013
paulibling: ha ha ha ha. we do not make noise. only what we do is worship the only God the creator of heaven and earth who sent his only beggotten son Jesus christ to die for me and make me worthy to be called the son of the most high. you have time to turn around and give your life to christ.

Ur username says it all "paul" is ur honorable master who taught u all u knw.

Jesus my dogs azz, u think Yahweh is the supreme God? how u don't read ur Bible.
Yahweh is worse than christain satan, in fact he is the Christian satan.
A son of the supreme God "El" who wants to take the place of his father. All of u worshipping Yahweh as the supreme God shall go to this hell u preach, because u are all doing exactly wat u preach against
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Now, let me start with the Isaiah 44:6 quotation, God here is simply making it clear that no other god has Supreme powers above Him, thats why besides Him there is no other God...Like i said in my previous post here, everybody knows that there are other gods even we humans are regarded as gods..

Simply meaning that God knows that there are other smaller gods but since He is the One and Supreme God and we have Him available at all times, there is no need worshipping other gods...So your allegation of God being a fool from psalm 14:1 is a falacy..

Micah 4 vs 5 simply means that all other nations can adhere to their gods if they so wished but it does not negate the fact that God is not the God of all from Jeremiah 32: 27, it just shows that there are smaller gods, that man maybe out of ignorance, put before the Supreme God.

Yahweh(God of Christians) has someone more superior and his name is "El"
Yahweh knows this but as been deceiving fools like u for centuries.
Did u read the links I posted above?
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
macof: Yahweh(God of Christians) has someone more superior and his name is "El"
Yahweh knows this but as been deceiving fools like u for centuries.
Did u read the links I posted above?

Well maybe thats your own scope of knowledge but as for me i dont know a God in the bible that calls himself the God of the christians only..Also i dont know a god called "El" except for Ka El and thats superman/clark kent...Lol
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

However,

yeah, i think dia is...writing your book isnt dat hard..is it??
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Well maybe thats your own scope of knowledge but as for me i dont know a God in the bible that calls himself the God of the christians only..Also i dont know a god called "El" except for Ka El and thats superman/clark kent...Lol

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Here's a link about "El" whose name is Better said as "El Elyon" meaning God most high, the supreme God of the semitic religions. The link alone won't make u understand as much but dats a start.

judaism is one of these semitic religions
judaism worships Yahweh/El shaddai
El shaddai is the God of mountains and fruitfulness in this semitic religions
El shaddai is the God of Israel
Other nations have their Gods

Yahweh has been parading himself as the supreme God and has used christianity to gain major portions of the world to worship him. This is the true satan

I hope u continue to grow in knowledge
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Holy lies mr.

You asked me to prove my points and I did. You didn't prove that there isn't another Gods. You didn't prove that your God didn't say there is no other God which make him a fool. I dont need rant pls, deal with what is on the table.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Ignorance is a bliss.

Exodus 22:28
King James Version (1611)

¶ Thou shalt not reuile the Gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people.

And you dont know who El is? Why cant you do a little research on that rather than displaying ignorance on public forum.
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Holy lies mr.

You asked me to prove my points and I did. You didn't prove that there isn't another Gods. You didn't prove that your God didn't say there is no other God which make him a fool. I dont need rant pls, deal with what is on the table.

Where are the lies here bro..I only asked you where in the bible were it stated that people should walk in the name of their God which you pointed out in Micah 4vs 5 and i explained the verse..

Also i have shown where even God said it Himself in Exodus 20 vs 3 that You shalt have no other god before Him..If the bolded does not mean that there are other gods which the Supreme God doesnt want us to worship, then too bad..SMH
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by macof(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

Where are the lies here bro..I only asked you where in the bible were it stated that people should walk in the name of their God which you pointed out in Micah 4vs 5 and i explained the verse..

Also i have shown where even God said it Himself in Exodus 20 vs 3 that You shalt have no other god before Him..If the bolded does not mean that there are other gods which the Supreme God doesnt want us to worship, then too bad..SMH

Dude exodus 20:3 applies for Israel not the world.
Yahweh was the one talking there, he was instructing the Israelites not instructing the world.

Jacob made a convent with him, and placed all his descendents under his protection

And that is why he delivered them from Egypt. He was being the God of his people.

In Lagos, Olokun is the God of the land, the ancestors of lagosians(especially those real Awori people living in Lagos island areas) have made covenants with this God just like how The ancient Israelis made a covenant with Yahweh/El shaddai doesn't mean that any of these gods are the supreme

El Elyon is supreme in the semitic region

Olodumare is supreme in Oodua region
Re: Only A Fool Says There Is No Other God by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
joel lala:

That message was for Israelites and not the world. Do you find chinese among the Israelites when moses was directing this message to them?

Despiste, the bible didn't deny there are other Gods. You are only a fool and Yahweh is omni-fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Powerful Preaching (2000-2004) / Religious People Are Driven By Fear / A Word To Otemanudunu. You Are Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.