Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,061 members, 7,919,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song (521 Views)

D'banj - Dont Tell Me Nonsense (Video) / ‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I / Stolen Song(2face Stole My Song) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song by mamadep: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2013
Please, i want to record my song, but i need good studio that is not that expensive, but at d same time give good quality, anyone with that information should let me know. I have just want to start, but i don't know how, so good information will help. u can reach me through spazegurl1@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song by liloelawwal(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
o boy,dnt compromise d quality of ur work,hustle n get more money for quality productn.stop looking for cheap studio,cheap studio wil do u shoddy job.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Go to ChocolatecityGroup studio in Abaga Avenue,Lekki
They're kind wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
god_of_music: Go to ChocolatecityGroup studio in Abaga Avenue,Lekki
They're kind wink

#TeamGOM
Is this supposed to be funny? I hope not cos its obvious the OP is in need of sincere and helpful Advice...not lame Jokes.

OP,I concur with the first Commenter;I've seen a lot of Amateur Songs that could have had Potential ruined by very crappy Producing;It will not only put off Listeners but discourage you. Save up and do it well.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me A Good Studio That Is Not Expensive To Record My Song by mamadep: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
so, you are telling me to save and do the right work, ok, but do you really have an idea of how much, so that i will target that, because it is really easy (not say bad word) to make money these days

(1) (Reply)

"Again"by Young6ix: Is This A Freestyle? / K9 – Youngi Olowo / Female Rnb Music Artist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.