Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (69835 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Subom1(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am confused . Op is that you on your profile? If that is you, no offense but please take a good look in the mirror before you start talking all sorts about ugly girls with smelly character lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Beautiful girls end up mostly with average or "ugly" guys and vice versa. It just seems to happen.

Secondly it does not mean just because a girl is not as beautiful that she is not beautiful inside. There is something about her the guy loves, also he may find her beautiful even if you think she is ugly.
every man; old and young, rich and poor crave for respect, and most of the not-beautiful girls are respectful and don't usually make a man feel small, so that's y most men go for them even after dating so many beautiful women. Character is one of the greatest beauty a woman can possess even though physical beauty attracts men first and most.

But a beautiful girl with good character is a rare gem and will forever be cherished by all men that comes across her. So its left for the so-called beautiful girl to distinguish herself from the crowd and disprove people from d usual belief that beautiful women usually have bad character

6 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Just by your words i can tell you are ugly inside, and that is more important then how "beautiful" you claim you are. Smdh
hey! dnt judge me yet, u dnt even knw me.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by T3Amo(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: every man; old and young, rich and poor crave for respect, and most not-beautiful girls are respectful and don't usually make a man feel small, so that's y most men go for the even after dating so many beautiful women. Character is one of the greatest beauty a woman can possess even though physical beauty attracts men first and most.

But a beautiful girl with good character is a rare gem and will forever be cherished by all men that comes across her. So its left for the so-called beautiful girls to distinguish themselves from the crowd and disprove people from d usual belief that beautiful women usually have bad character
Just like there are handsome men out there who are not players and good guys. Men like to generalize a lot. Why not see for yourself whether the "beautiful" lady is good, instead of judging her already as a certain way. Character is not limited to looks. Anyways "birds of the same feathers" flock together. If you attract certain type of women, you should clearly look inwards and see why.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by T3Amo(f): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:

hey! dnt judge me yet, u dnt even knw me.
Yet you are judging others too? Hypocrite
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
T_girl: Cos most of the so called fine girls v no morals....beauty radiates from within
I think this summed up the whole answers given. Most so-called beautiful girls lack good moral and good human relation, and no man wants to be with a woman that makes him feel moody always in the name of dating or marrying a beautiful woman. Especially when its marriage time, men usually don't consider a woman's beauty first. They concentrate more on her character, inner qualities and things she has to offer. Though celebrity guys are exception cos most marry to please the media, hence they usually marry beautiful women without paying attention to her character, and reason most of the celebrity marriages and dates fail easily.

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Yet you are judging others too? Hypocrite
and who says i was judging? was jst asking why it tends 2 be, n i said nt evry ugly gal ve gud xter, dats cos i ve seen 1, if nt i wudn't said anytin.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by T3Amo(f): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:

and who says i was judging? was jst asking why it tends 2 be, n i said nt evry ugly gal ve gud xter, dats cos i ve seen 1, if nt i wudn't said anytin.
This is true. I agree with you.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Subom1: I am confused . Op is that you on your profile? If that is you, no offense but please take a good look in the mirror before you start talking all sorts about ugly girls with smelly character lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lmaoooooooo! Meanie! grin grin

She rub chalk for face, d wig sef don begin match comot for her head, her eyes sef dey roll in cus it no fit stand d Gbege wey dey d babe face and she dey hia dey talk rubbish. Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Beautiful girls end up mostly with average or "ugly" guys and vice versa. It just seems to happen.

Secondly it does not mean just because a girl is not as beautiful that she is not beautiful inside. There is something about her the guy loves, also he may find her beautiful even if you think she is ugly.
God bless u
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
T3 @_@ Amo:
Just like there are handsome men out there who are not players and good guys. Men like to generalize a lot. Why not see for yourself whether the "beautiful" lady is good, instead of judging her already as a certain way. Character is not limited to looks. Anyways "birds of the same feathers" flock together. If you attract certain type of women, you should clearly look inwards and see why.
My dear, I dnt usually type out of sentiment. I say what I knw, though I maybe wrong to u, but its wot I know.

I have dis very beautiful cousin that happens to be very close to me than any other relation, but she has bad manner n character even at home and all family members know this.

For in stance, during festive periods or any celebration in d family, she usually isolate herself from others; she hardly help do chores, she hardly relate with others, she's always cautious of how her nails are, her hair, her clothe. I have tried my best to change her to no avail.

Do u knw that she has dated so many rich guys, some even came close to sealing d marriage deal but will suddenly back out and every family member knows y but she can hardly take corrections cos she's so drunk with her beauty.

The worst now is she's now working in a bank...and age is no longer on her side even though she still looks cute and sixteen.

In conclusion, I am one of those guys that defend beautiful women cos I love them cos my mum was beautiful too n my sis too...I love seeing beautiful married ladies like: Bianca Ojukwu, Caroline Danjuma, Diezani Alison Madueke, etc...but with time and with more mixing up, I have come to realise that truly, beautiful women usually have character issues and reason most men run far from marrying them.

8 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=Subom1]I am confused . Op is that you on your profile? If that is you, no offense but please take a good look in the mirror before you start talking all sorts about ugly girls with smelly character
ok o! madam too fyn post ur pix lets c smiley[quote author=Subom1]I am confused . Op is that you on your profile? If that is you, no offense but please take a good look in the mirror before you start talking all sorts about ugly girls with smelly character
ok o! madam too fyn post ur pix lets c

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Subom1(f): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
[quote author=Bleble-swag][/quote]Lwkmd , am not the one spewing rubbish here.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Debhari Jones:
This is soooooo true. So there's me and my friend and I'm supposed to be the prettier one but she always seems to get more attention.....So annoying!
If what u said is true, then any of these may be the problem:

1. Most guys after reading or hearing how pretty girls snob guys who make advances on them and maybe haven had bad experience with pretty girls tend to intentionally avoid pretty girls.

So they maybe intentionally avoiding u, believing that u will snob them or act like some bad pretty girls they heard abt or once encountered.

2. If you hardly smile, most men will intentionally avoid u even when they like u.

3. If u always dress or appear too expensive and flashy, it will most likely be a disadvantage to u cos most reasonable guys out for good will intentionally avoid u cos majority of guys believe that ladies who always dress flashy and expensive are not good for keep.

Some guys believe such girls are: runz girls, in a relationship with a big daddy, expensive to date/marry, will snob, or out for rich guys only, hence they avoid making attempt to say hi to u.

If u do No. 3, it is most likely playboys, married men and very experienced & rich guys that will be approaching you, and most times they are coming for temporal fun.

I interact a lot with guys of all class, and this is their general belief. So use the information to your advantage.

4. You are harsh to guys and always looking too busy and serious, try to loosen up a bit or else guys out for good will be running away from u.

11 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by tintingz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: "u gurls"are u ok??we do make up,fyn,so wat u are insinuating nw is dat wen we r going out we sud jst go out luking shabby??we do make up 2 luk presentable,itz jst dat sum gurls has abused d use of make up by using it anyaw
A girl going out without make ups and she's beautiful is the real beauty by nature smiley

@OP each person to his/her own taste.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
usermane:

yeah, quite puzzling. Seen a lot of cases like that. Seem like the law is this; "the less attractive a lady is, the more attracted she is to looks in men". I think lot of handsome guys are kind of shy or reserved, and with this they don't get the attention of very pretty ladies who are constantly occupied with several loud guys. Hence less beautiful ladies with just very few or guys around tend to get drawn to and go after the handsome guys.
You have a valid point there @bold smiley

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by DebhariJones(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
DailyNews: If what u said is true, then any of these may be the problem:

1. Most guys after reading or hearing how pretty girls snob guys who make advances on them and maybe haven had bad experience with pretty girls tend to intentionally avoid pretty girls.

So they maybe intentionally avoiding u, believing that u will snob them or act like some bad pretty girls they heard abt or once encountered.

2. If you hardly smile, most men will intentionally avoid u even when they like u.

3. If u always dress or appear too expensive and flashy, it will most likely be a disadvantage to u cos most reasonable guys out for good will intentionally avoid u cos majority of guys believe that ladies who always dress flashy and expensive are not good for keep.

Some guys believe such girls are: runz girls, in a relationship with a big daddy, expensive to date/marry, will snob, or out for rich guys only, hence they avoid making attempt to say hi to u.

If u do No. 3, it is most likely playboys, married men and very experienced & rich guys that will be approaching you, and most times they are coming for temporal fun.

I interact a lot with guys of all class, and this is their general belief. So use the information to your advantage.

4. You are harsh to guys and always looking too busy and serious, try to loosen up a bit or else guys out for good will be running away from u.

It's hardly any of the aforementioned reasons.....I think it's probably because people mistake my being an introvert for being uppity.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ignis: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
jmoore: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Those guys can see what others can't see.
LOL
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ghadafy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
@op, after viewing your profile picture, I can authoritatively tell you that you also have a very good chance to marry a handsome guy because you are also ugly. In fact, extra ordinary ugly. #nooffence

7 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Mavor: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Better girls generally let their beauty get to their head and tend to have difficult personalities. They settle for ugly fellows who either can provide for them materially or fu<k them very well

Chei!!!! I just checked the OP pix. See nose aaaaa!!!!! Even the fake hair no help matters. Lol
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by felzylix(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Harbosede02: Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
keep consoling ursef... D lord is ur strenght.......

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by 0monnakoda: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Absolutely true! I can't imagine how people can call another person "ugly". Sad reflection on our values.
But some girls wowo sha.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Olugbenger(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by siraj1402(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
And these?

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by nbright: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pretty girls are so proud and blinded with their beauty that most allow it to get into their head... While the not so pretty girls are humble and quiet and allow their character to do the talking for them..

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
T_girl: Cos most of the so called fine girls v no morals....beauty radiates from within

Gbam!!! Thread closed!!!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
rubbish.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Strauskhan1: You are a living proof lipsrsealed *No offence* undecided

You really didnt need to say that, id.iot. *No offence*

4 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Subom1: I am confused . Op is that you on your profile? If that is you, no offense but please take a good look in the mirror before you start talking all sorts about ugly girls with smelly character lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LMFAO
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by superior1: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Real beauty is inward. You can be pretty and still be ugly. Character is the virtue.

Besides, the so called beautiful women get swollen headed easily because of their so called beauty

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by MVLOX(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
because they have decent characters unlike mumu fine gal way dey 2 form

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by daclint(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2013

my man u never see dem, when u see an ugly girl, no be person go tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.